Stray Fawn Community

polly homethread (v6??) where i get hyperfixated on this indie game called in stars and time you should play it yeah you should play it how long can i make this also deltarune :3 ALSO PLAY UNDERTALE YELLOW

MATTRESS

1 hour ago, polly said:

52 days until the spring equinox WHICH also means murder drones 7 could release close to then AND my siffrin plushie (pfp) is supposed to arrive around then we are winning

i eated siffrin actually. sorry

my deltarune hyperfixation is turning 3 this year. i dont like that. i really dont like that

well at least its probably coming out this year so 

On 10/3/2021 at 7:50 PM, polly said:

guys this isn't good

image.thumb.png.d95ecdfdfb180ac79c88a15681b69a4c.png

NO LITTLE GUY DONT PLAY DELTARUNE!!!!! YOU WILL GET A HYPERFIXATION FOR 2 YEARS STRAIGHT!!!! 

On 2/1/2024 at 12:36 AM, polly said:

my deltarune hyperfixation is turning 3 this year. i dont like that. i really dont like that

oph yeah. well m y vague beetlejuice musical interest is turning 4 thisyear. beat THAT

On 10/6/2021 at 8:13 PM, polly said:

i hope me liking deltarune isn't a phase like the steven universe one was-

i find this post Really funny because the Steven universe wasn't a phase.... it was a hyperfixation but then I went through the "Acutual that's Cringe." phase of my life

cringe culture is dead guys do whatever you want ❤️

• Paw up 1

Just now, polly said:

i find this post Really funny because the Steven universe wasn't a phase.... it was a hyperfixation but then I went through the "Acutual that's Cringe." phase of my life

cringe culture is dead guys do whatever you want ❤️

WHY IS THERE A HEART

❤️

honestly love deltarune it changed my brain chemistry 

i was she/they when i started playing it and then i they/he'd and also stole kris's name for myself 

• MATTRESS changed the title to polly homethread (v6??) where i get hyperfixated on this indie game called in stars and time you should play it yeah you should play it how long can i make this also deltarune :3 ALSO PLAY UNDERTALE YELLOW
On 2/9/2024 at 8:32 PM, MATTRESS said:

play undertale yellow 

PLAY UNDERTALE YELLOW IM TELLING YOU

its soo good the ending made me cry harder than i think i ever have about a game..i love starlo 

• 2 weeks later...