Stray Fawn Community

Favourite your creatures

Loxfeaf

If someone can add something where you can favourite creatures that you did not create or have the toxic body or the next generation of creatures so you can have them again in another game. I once had a purple creature that was really strong with the toxic body so I wanted to have her in a different world. but she got frost bite and died.

• Like 1

1 reply to this post

4 hours ago, dragon tamer said:

If someone can add something where you can favourite creatures that you did not create or have the toxic body or the next generation of creatures so you can have them again in another game. I once had a purple creature that was really strong with the toxic body so I wanted to have her in a different world. but she got frost bite and died.

Unless you're in blind gene mode, there's no point to this. You can just screenshot their genes and recreate them in sandbox mode. (Although it takes a few tries to get the correct color of toxic body there) Or otherwise you can just console a wanderer to look like them if you want them in a save that already exists.

If you have blind gene mode on, you can use console command "Activate BlindGeneMode false" or something like that to turn blind gene mode off to screenshot just one creature? Otherwise only recreate their dominant genes and leave the rest random.

• Paw up 1