Stray Fawn Community

pepper’s art pile where the real meow meows were the friends we made along the way

MAТТRESS

5 minutes ago, S cake said:

idk- it just has that feel to it. maybe the lineart, the way you color things? its really cool :]

(also mind if i steal this idea)

omg ty!!!

(also no i don’t mind at all, i didn’t come up with the idea i also stole it haha)

2 hours ago, pepper_ said:

🤔🤔🤔

3FCE23CC-7A5F-4180-ABF6-5D866C074FBC.thumb.png.f4947b5b8db8ce83acd26142a6b55514.png

oooh- definitely the lineart. But also, the way you color and shade is one. The kinda scrunchy but cute style, and also the hair that doesn't exactly have lineart but is still noticeable gives it away. And how you incorporate stars and just little "floating" designs into the backgrounds of a lot of your drawings.

• Eek! 1

2 hours ago, pepper_ said:

uh 🧍

ive been thinking about opening up commissions

idk if it'll happen but just in case it does how much money would you guys like,,say that my art is worth???

Sketch I’d say maybe close to around $5-8??
and for a full colored/shaded/finished piece thing I’d say like $15

but I’m not good at pricing things so I’m not sure

• Thanks 1

On 7/21/2022 at 11:54 AM, pepper_ said:

uh 🧍

ive been thinking about opening up commissions

idk if it'll happen but just in case it does how much money would you guys like,,say that my art is worth???

10 billlion

Hmmmm

You should start off small,,,,,,,,, but then as your business grows get more expensivoooo

((USD, by the way)) Maybe 5-10 for a sketch, and no color but full lineart 15-20, probably 40 for fully colored, and all these prices would depend on what you set for money expectations. Like, a fully colored and shaded fullbody would be the highest price because its the most work.

I would buy one except my parents wont let me control my own bank yet so when they do i will definitely commission you /srs

• Eek! 1

2 minutes ago, ItzFadeDaNightWing said:

10 billlion

Hmmmm

You should start off small,,,,,,,,, but then as your business grows get more expensivoooo

((USD, by the way)) Maybe 5-10 for a sketch, and no color but full lineart 15-20, probably 40 for fully colored, and all these prices would depend on what you set for money expectations. Like, a fully colored and shaded fullbody would be the highest price because its the most work.

I would buy one except my parents wont let me control my own bank yet so when they do i will definitely commission you /srs

yoo omg thank you!!!!!!!!

(also i would totally draw for you for free because you are so epic gamer so if you want me to draw something for you uhhh yeah just let me know lmao)

• Eek! 1

On 7/25/2022 at 2:59 PM, pepper_ said:

yoo omg thank you!!!!!!!!

(also i would totally draw for you for free because you are so epic gamer so if you want me to draw something for you uhhh yeah just let me know lmao)

omg nooo i cant make u work for free 😭

but tysm and you're welcome :]

• Eek! 1

47 minutes ago, Pancake said:

peppeprrr stop being awesome 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡 /j

i cant help it im sorry it just comes naturally 😎

(waywyawawa but thanky you panckae you are so epci and cool 😭 /pos /gen)

• Paw up 1

3 hours ago, cookie said:

IKR I CANT BELIEVE HOW COOL PEPPER IS LIKE HELLO SHARE IWTH US????

CRYING IRL RIGHT NOW 😭😭😭 /POS

YOU ARE ALREADY SO SO COOL COOKIE ITS JUST UNPRECIDENTED LEVELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THERE IS JUST SO MUCH COOLNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Love 1

3 minutes ago, pepper_ said:

CRYING IRL RIGHT NOW 😭😭😭 /POS

YOU ARE ALREADY SO SO COOL COOKIE ITS JUST UNPRECIDENTED LEVELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THERE IS JUST SO MUCH COOLNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im takign all your coolness 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣