Stray Fawn Community

pepper’s art pile where the real meow meows were the friends we made along the way

MAТТRESS

14 minutes ago, MAТТRESS said:

i kinda wanna try drawing in other peoples art styles for a challenge-type deal, so if any of you guys would be interested i think itd be cool if i could try some of your styles!

Oh would you like mine? Could be person or animal! idc :>>

• Paw up 1

19 minutes ago, MAТТRESS said:

i kinda wanna try drawing in other peoples art styles for a challenge-type deal, so if any of you guys would be interested i think itd be cool if i could try some of your styles!

I would love to see how you draw in mine!

• Paw up 1

16 minutes ago, Constant Panic and Plagues said:

I would love to see how you draw in mine!

Should I send some of my current art or?

43 minutes ago, MAТТRESS said:

you can do mine! just gotta dig up some art- 

• Paw up 1

17 minutes ago, MAТТRESS said:

yes please!

Alright here's my two most recent drawings of humanoid things and my drawing of Yugo

Untitled1792_20210728001927.thumb.png.2cf5280d860e69644c3696102e3bee21.pngUntitled1790_20210727230942.thumb.png.65bf62bcfaee0939f6e446c1046af324.pngUntitled1794_20210728193529.thumb.png.cd471c2c0c6f127af7b7dec967ecb8b3.png

• Paw up 1

focusing on one project < taking on a million little projects

quakity doesnt wanna be the vice president anymore but animatic yayyy

(totally didnt just get the idea for this cuz everyone says it sounds like quackity singing, noopee)

ALSO TY ENBY FOR COMING UP WITH THE NAME, IDK WHY I WAS STRUGGLING WITH THAT SM

Just now, MAТТRESS said:

focusing on one project < taking on a million little projects

quakity doesnt wanna be the vice president anymore but animatic yayyy

(totally didnt just get the idea for this cuz everyone says it sounds like quackity singing, noopee)

ALSO TY ENBY FOR COMING UP WITH THE NAME, IDK WHY I WAS STRUGGLING WITH THAT SM

:( I cant watch it- (stupid computer of mine)

tWO REALLY RUSHED AND SORTA LAZY LAST MINUTE ARTFIGHT ATTACKS HHHHHHHHHH

1289632700_Untitled_Artwork1(8).thumb.png.c9e539aa2ed7a0709a4b64ea9bf8ad28.png

character page - https://artfight.net/character/1781807.veni

aaaaaaaawewrhwrh.thumb.png.b97f3c6477765c02ef9ccad0ce1af7e4.png

character page - https://artfight.net/character/1774471.utah-nyrefikle

yea idk what happened to my motivation for artfight this year...i was so hyped for it to start and then suddenly my motivation just went "nope." i just finished these b/c they were revenge attacks. oh well, maybe ill do more next year!

• Love 4

and i finished the style thingie finally yayyy!!!

@Greenza

618369771_Untitled_Artwork2.thumb.png.d4fc2c0e95d6ba973b7e66bd17fa9f7e.png

i drew raana cuz its been far too long since ive drawn her. the way you draw eyes is really cute, so its a pity i didnt get to replicate them here! i didnt put here in all that dynamic of a pose because i wasnt quite sure how to do that, so it was really just me copying your ref sheets. i did have her raise her leg a bit for something a little interesting but yeaa. anywho, all this is to say that your style is really cute and i had a fun time copying it!! thank you for letting me!

@Ranboo but a lot worse

1334075224_Untitled_Artwork1(9).thumb.png.978ae3c4b1a2ec8cd567809fc65b78b8.png

drew my persona for this because i desperately need to make a ref sheet for her so this can be the closest thing to that lol. i really like the little blob arms you do! i tried putting in a paper background like whats usually always in your drawings. this was really fun to draw, and i really like your art style! thank you for letting me use it!!

@Constant Panic and Plagues

1334708321_Untitled_Artwork(24).thumb.png.9350aba074191f794f92e2cd6900741c.png

drew the beloved because it has also been too long since ive drawn him. im very glad you gave me a reference that had digitigrade legs, or else i would have been completely lost lol. the way you draw hands is a lot more complicated than how i draw mine, when i saw them i panicked a little haha! hopefully i pulled them off as well as you did tho! the cell shading was fun to do- i havent done shading like that in a while so it was nice. i think it came out pretty well, too. i also really like the way you draw feet, it is again a lot more complicated than the little triangles i typically do lol. i feel like i redrew them okay tho, i actually really like how they came out ahah. i wasnt too sure what to do with the eyes, so hopefully they look alright! thank you for letting me use your style- it was really fun and i think your style is very pretty!

if anyone else wants to submit then ill still do this! might take me two days but i will finish it at some point in my life i swear

• Love 6

3 minutes ago, pepper_ said:

and i finished the style thingie finally yayyy!!!

@Greenza

618369771_Untitled_Artwork2.thumb.png.d4fc2c0e95d6ba973b7e66bd17fa9f7e.png

i drew raana cuz its been far too long since ive drawn her. the way you draw eyes is really cute, so its a pity i didnt get to replicate them here! i didnt put here in all that dynamic of a pose because i wasnt quite sure how to do that, so it was really just me copying your ref sheets. i did have her raise her leg a bit for something a little interesting but yeaa. anywho, all this is to say that your style is really cute and i had a fun time copying it!! thank you for letting me!

@Ranboo but a lot worse

1334075224_Untitled_Artwork1(9).thumb.png.978ae3c4b1a2ec8cd567809fc65b78b8.png

drew my persona for this because i desperately need to make a ref sheet for her so this can be the closest thing to that lol. i really like the little blob arms you do! i tried putting in a paper background like whats usually always in your drawings. this was really fun to draw, and i really like your art style! thank you for letting me use it!!

@Constant Panic and Plagues

drew the beloved because it has also been too long since ive drawn him. im very glad you gave me a reference that had digitigrade legs, or else i would have been completely lost lol. the way you draw hands is a lot more complicated than how i draw mine, when i saw them i panicked a little haha! hopefully i pulled them off as well as you did tho! the cell shading was fun to do- i havent done shading like that in a while so it was nice. i think it came out pretty well, too. i also really like the way you draw feet, it is again a lot more complicated than the little triangles i typically do lol. i feel like i redrew them okay tho, i actually really like how they came out ahah. i wasnt too sure what to do with the eyes, so hopefully they look alright! thank you for letting me use your style- it was really fun and i think your style is very pretty!

if anyone else wants to submit then ill still do this! might take me two days but i will finish it at some point in my life i swear

I LOVE IT RRRRRRRRRRRR

(also tal my beloved)

Just now, Ranboo but a lot worse said:

I LOVE IT RRRRRRRRRRRR

(also tal my beloved)

Also the background is just the default flipaclip background because I never bother to change it lol

4 minutes ago, pepper_ said:

It looks awesome!! And thank you for the compliment!

Just now, Ranboo but a lot worse said:

Also the background is just the default flipaclip background because I never bother to change it lol

ah yea i thought it had something to do with your program, i didnt know what program it was tho

• Paw up 1