Stray Fawn Community

ship in a bottle - a minecraft sim/rp

MATTRESS

• 4 weeks later...

you thought i forgot about this? you were wrong..................................................................................

all joke aside i did barely the thing i needed to do and thats good enough for me

On 6/29/2021 at 11:51 AM, Greenza said:

(ty, ty)

What in the nether was going on? She didn't fall asleep here. She stood up and looked around a bit.

The nearby village had be raided and abandoned. 2 cats sat by the well of the village, in the shade and out of the sun.

On 6/29/2021 at 3:46 PM, pepper_ said:

shore takes the oppertunity to get away from the creature for just a bit. he isnt even sure what in heck she was even trying to do anymore.

he paws at the pile of flowers near him curiously before going off to do a bit of looking around himself.

You seemed to be on the coast as behind you was a ocean

There was nearby forest, one that you were in when you met the creature and a pine forest across the river on the left

On 6/29/2021 at 3:15 PM, Ranboo but a lot worse said:

She put all the picked sunflowers in a pile near Shore and went towards the large tree, picking up the sticks near it and making a make-shift pickaxe, before glancing around for the nearest cave.

there wasn't any caves nearby.

• Eek! 1

3 minutes ago, Polly said:

The nearby village had be raided and abandoned. 2 cats sat by the well of the village, in the shade and out of the sun.

Rust walked over to the cats, "Hello, do you know how the hell I got here?" She asked.

9 minutes ago, Polly said:

you thought i forgot about this? you were wrong..................................................................................

all joke aside i did barely the thing i needed to do and thats good enough for me

There was nearby forest, one that you were in when you met the creature and a pine forest across the river on the left

there wasn't any caves nearby.

She sighed and put the pickaxe down, then sat at the base of the tree and examined her surroundings.

1 hour ago, Polly said:

shore shuddered at the sight of the ocean. his brother tides voice echoed in his ears

"you belong on the grass

thats just how its meant to be"

no way he was going over there.

might as well check the pine forest, hed have to cross the water but if he did it fast enough it shouldnt be that bad...

• 1 month later...

hahahaha, you thought this was dead again? no im just slow /lh

On 8/7/2021 at 1:15 PM, Green said:

Rust walked over to the cats, "Hello, do you know how the hell I got here?" She asked.

The two cats glanced over at you, one was a ginger color and the other a calico.

The calico one spoke up first.

"I mean.. I guess whoever tamed you brought you here.. the collar says it all."

You had an orange collar, that definitely wasn't there before..  

On 8/7/2021 at 1:19 PM, Ranboo but a lot worse said:

She sighed and put the pickaxe down, then sat at the base of the tree and examined her surroundings.

You seemed to be on a coast.. two forests were nearby too, an oak one and one that seemed to look like pine.

Shore seemed to be a bit scared of the nearby ocean for some reason..

On 8/7/2021 at 3:02 PM, pepper_ said:

shore shuddered at the sight of the ocean. his brother tides voice echoed in his ears

"you belong on the grass

thats just how its meant to be"

no way he was going over there.

might as well check the pine forest, hed have to cross the water but if he did it fast enough it shouldnt be that bad...

As you walked towards the pine forest, you tripped over something..

5 hours ago, Polly said:

hahahaha, you thought this was dead again? no im just slow /lh

The two cats glanced over at you, one was a ginger color and the other a calico.

The calico one spoke up first.

"I mean.. I guess whoever tamed you brought you here.. the collar says it all."

You had an orange collar, that definitely wasn't there before..  

You seemed to be on a coast.. two forests were nearby too, an oak one and one that seemed to look like pine.

Shore seemed to be a bit scared of the nearby ocean for some reason..

As you walked towards the pine forest, you tripped over something..

She stood up and went towards the coast, but not before reaching to pat Shore and realizing her wasn’t there.

She looked for Him.

4 hours ago, pepper_ said:

"what the-" shore looked down to see what had gotten him

It.. was some water in a.. bottle? 

You have no idea how you knew about this thing.. you hadn't seen this thing at all.. 

3 hours ago, Ranboo but a lot worse said:

She stood up and went towards the coast, but not before reaching to pat Shore and realizing her wasn’t there.

She looked for Him.

He seemed to have tripped over something..

On 6/28/2021 at 9:42 PM, Impy10 said:

He slumped on the ground. His body hurt all over. Couldn't I be dead? He pondered, right before seeing seeing a little speck of red crimson blood. He tried to get up, but it was too much effort. Medicine... Need.... He lay there, helpless...

You heard voices coming from outside the forest..

The forest was so dark though.. you didn't know if you could get there as you hurt..

4 minutes ago, Polly said:

You have no idea how you knew about this thing.. you hadn't seen this thing at all.. 

He seemed to have tripped over something..

You heard voices coming from outside the forest..

The forest was so dark though.. you didn't know if you could get there as you hurt..

She sauntered over to him and helped him back to his feet

3 hours ago, Polly said:

he sighed and, thinking better of it, bent down to pick it up in his mouth. maybe he should go show it to rose...

3 hours ago, Ranboo but a lot worse said:

She sauntered over to him and helped him back to his feet

Just now, pepper_ said:

he sighed and, thinking better of it, bent down to pick it up in his mouth. maybe he should go show it to rose...

@Ranboo but a lot worse (sorry for ping!!)

2 minutes ago, Ranboo but a lot worse said:

She Glanced at the bottle.

"Oh! a water bottle, I wonder how it got there." She muttered

"mreah.." shore mumbled between the bottle in his mouth. he walked back to put it near the camp. he wanted to keep it nearby...for whatever reason

6 minutes ago, pepper_ said:

"mreah.." shore mumbled between the bottle in his mouth. he walked back to put it near the camp. he wanted to keep it nearby...for whatever reason

"Well Im gonna go search the Sho.. Beach for anything useful."

2 minutes ago, Ranboo but a lot worse said:

She patted him on the head before adjusting her mask and walking off towards the beach.

shore reached his paw up and ruffled the fur on the top of his head, looking over at the creature walking towards the beach with some disdain. he turned back to the little bottle to examine it more closely.

6 minutes ago, pepper_ said:

shore reached his paw up and ruffled the fur on the top of his head, looking over at the creature walking towards the beach with some disdain. he turned back to the little bottle to examine it more closely.

It had a piece of paper tied around the top of the bottle

It read: "Potion of Water Breathing"

You had no idea how you understood what was written there, or even how..

6 minutes ago, Polly said:

It had a piece of paper tied around the top of the bottle

It read: "Potion of Water Breathing"

You had no idea how you understood what was written there, or even how..

"..huh.." there were plants under the water back at his tribe that you could supposedly eat to breathe underwater. not that shore used them at all. he took off the top. should he do it? itd be the first time hed be able to breathe and go underwater..just like everyone else. he glanced over at the river where rose was leaning down. turning back to the bottle, he drank it down in one big gulp.

11 minutes ago, Ranboo but a lot worse said:

She Knelt down on the sand and then stuck her head into the water, looking for fish, seaweed or gravel.

You saw fish and seaweed pretty far out, but you also saw something humanoid swimming towards you

7 minutes ago, pepper_ said:

"..huh.." there were plants under the water back at his tribe that you could supposedly eat to breathe underwater. not that shore used them at all. he took off the top. should he do it? itd be the first time hed be able to breathe and go underwater..just like everyone else. he glanced over at the river where rose was leaning down. turning back to the bottle, he drank it down in one big gulp.

You jumped into the water.

You didn't know how to swim very well so you just sunk to the bottom of the river.

Just now, Polly said:

You saw fish and seaweed pretty far out, but you also saw something humanoid swimming towards you

You jumped into the water.

You didn't know how to swim very well so you just sunk to the bottom of the river.

She pulled her head out of the water in surprise and wiped the hair out of her face to watch the shadow approaching her, trying to make out the features.