Stray Fawn Community

ship in a bottle - a minecraft sim/rp

MATTRESS

8 minutes ago, Impy10 said:

He looked around, trying to get a grasp of the surroundings. Last he was in the RiverClan nursery, suckling off Daimond. What... is this place?

You didn't have enough time to find out where you were when you heard a 'hisss..'

4 minutes ago, CURSED MINECRAFT LEGO FOX said:

You didn't have enough time to find out where you were when you heard a 'hisss..'

He whipped around to the source of the noise, his back arched

1 minute ago, Impy10 said:

He whipped around to the source of the noise, his back arched

You didn't get a look at the creature before you were blown back, slamming into a tree.

3 minutes ago, pepper_ said:

shore stood, trying to analyze what type of creature this thing was

where was he?

"i...rose??" he asked, before being able to stop himself.

how did that happen?

who even was this??

“How do you know my name...?” They questioned.

2 minutes ago, CURSED MINECRAFT LEGO FOX said:

You didn't get a look at the creature before you were blown back, slamming into a tree.

He slumped on the ground. His body hurt all over. Couldn't I be dead? He pondered, right before seeing seeing a little speck of red crimson blood. He tried to get up, but it was too much effort. Medicine... Need.... He lay there, helpless...

9 minutes ago, pepper_ said:

"i..." shore blinks

"i dont know... i just...do"

Her pointy ears quirked.

”You look strange, not like anything I’ve ever seen before, and how do you know how to speak English? You look like some kind of animal, Can animals learn English? Well I guess it’s possible because monkey have learned sign language but you don’t look like a monkey...” She wondered aloud, dropping down from the tree branch and sauntering over to the New creature.

1 minute ago, Ranboo but a lot worse said:

Her pointy ears quirked.

”You look strange, not like anything I’ve ever seen before, and how do you know how to speak English? You look like some kind of animal, Can animals learn English? Well I guess it’s possible because monkey have learned sign language but you don’t look like a monkey...” She wondered aloud, dropping down from the tree branch and sauntering over to the New creature.

shore backed up

"okay, dont come any closer." all of shores timidness had completely gone away now. he was starting to panic, reverting back to his old, harsh self

"where am i? is this some kind of joke?? what the heck is a 'monkey?' and an 'english??' jeez louise i wanted to get away from my tribe, not enter into some kind of mad house!"

2 minutes ago, pepper_ said:

shore backed up

"okay, dont come any closer." all of shores timidness had completely gone away now. he was starting to panic, reverting back to his old, harsh self

"where am i? is this some kind of joke?? what the heck is a 'monkey?' and an 'english??' jeez louise i wanted to get away from my tribe, not enter into some kind of mad house!"

“Alright, calm down, I’ll stay here.” She crouched down, studying the animal.

”I don’t know where we are but it’s obviously somewhere on my home world, it just doesn’t look familiar to anywhere I’ve been, but my cottage is in a forest so it could be somewhere close but I don’t recognize this area. A monkey? Oh, it’s a kind of Primate, Like me but a lot hairier and.. uglier. There’s a few kinds of them but most of the time they have brown hair and.. I’m getting off track. But English is the language I speak mainly, but I can speak ⟒⋏⎅⟒⍀⟟⏃⋏!” They explained.

”Anyways what’s your name?” They asked, adjusting her mask.

1 minute ago, Ranboo but a lot worse said:

“Alright, calm down, I’ll stay here.” She crouched down, studying the animal.

”I don’t know where we are but it’s obviously somewhere on my home world, it just doesn’t look familiar to anywhere I’ve been, but my cottage is in a forest so it could be somewhere close but I don’t recognize this area. A monkey? Oh, it’s a kind of Primate, Like me but a lot hairier and.. uglier. There’s a few kinds of them but most of the time they have brown hair and.. I’m getting off track. But English is the language I speak mainly, but I can speak ⟒⋏⎅⟒⍀⟟⏃⋏!” They explained.

”Anyways what’s your name?” They asked, adjusting her mask.

gosh this thing talked a lot

shores bristled fur relaxed just a bit

"its shore." he glanced uncertainly at the mask on this...primates face

woulda joined 10 hours ago if I wasn't sleeping uwu

Name: Rusted

Gender/Pronouns: She/Her

Species: Minecraft Wolf

Looks:

282319830_Rustedthedog.thumb.png.e0cd2413e66992eeb463a0d919cac5bb.png

Other: Her TS is Dummy!

She used to be a pet and hated it with a passion.

Very stubborn and doesn't like humans.

your choice if she can speak English idc

8 hours ago, pepper_ said:

gosh this thing talked a lot

shores bristled fur relaxed just a bit

"its shore." he glanced uncertainly at the mask on this...primates face

“That’s a nice name, but you never answered my original question, what are you?” She tilted her head just a bit.

1 hour ago, Ranboo but a lot worse said:

“That’s a nice name, but you never answered my original question, what are you?” She tilted her head just a bit.

"im just...me. i dunno, everyone from my old place looked just like me. well, some had gills and water genes..." shore shook his head "but why am i telling you all this? this is probably all just some crazy dream anyways. ill wake up and be stuck alone in the bushes, collecting berries and grass, just like ill always be..."

shore turned away from rose, taking the opportunity to survey the land for any more weird primates.

30 minutes ago, pepper_ said:

"im just...me. i dunno, everyone from my old place looked just like me. well, some had gills and water genes..." shore shook his head "but why am i telling you all this? this is probably all just some crazy dream anyways. ill wake up and be stuck alone in the bushes, collecting berries and grass, just like ill always be..."

shore turned away from rose, taking the opportunity to survey the land for any more weird primates.

“Huh, interesting. Well if it’s a Dream then why can I do.. This!” They said, going up to shore and picking him up.

Just now, Ranboo but a lot worse said:

“Huh, interesting. Well if it’s a Dream then why can I do.. This!” They said, going up to shore and picking him up.

"s-stop that!! let go of me!" this completely uncalled for and sudden movement shocked shore completely again

shore squirms around in roses arms, trying to get lose and back to the safety of the floor beneath him

Just now, pepper_ said:

"s-stop that!! let go of me!" this completely uncalled for and sudden movement shocked shore completely again

shore squirms around in roses arms, trying to get lose and back to the safety of the floor beneath him

She put him under her arm and went back to the tree she was climbing before and went up it, placing him on a branch and looking over the land to see where she was

@CURSED MINECRAFT LEGO FOX )

1 hour ago, Ranboo but a lot worse said:

She put him under her arm and went back to the tree she was climbing before and went up it, placing him on a branch and looking over the land to see where she was

@CURSED MINECRAFT LEGO FOX )

You were in a oak forest, you could see a field in the distance   

3 hours ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

woulda joined 10 hours ago if I wasn't sleeping uwu

Name: Rusted

Gender/Pronouns: She/Her

Species: Minecraft Wolf

Looks:

282319830_Rustedthedog.thumb.png.e0cd2413e66992eeb463a0d919cac5bb.png

Other: Her TS is Dummy!

She used to be a pet and hated it with a passion.

Very stubborn and doesn't like humans.

your choice if she can speak English idc

(i love rusted's picture :ooo ))

you were in a field, with a nearby village. 

1 minute ago, Polly said:

You were in a oak forest, you could see a field in the distance   

(i love rusted's picture :ooo ))

you were in a field, with a nearby village. 

She climbed back down from the tree, grabbing Shore on her way down and jumped back across the river

( @pepper_ )

Just now, Ranboo but a lot worse said:

She climbed back down from the tree, grabbing Shore on her way down and jumped back across the river

( @pepper_ )

"where are we off to now??" shore was still trying to wriggle free, but had given up for the most part. he squinted his eyes grumpily at the river rose had jumped over, being reminded of his past tribe.

2 minutes ago, pepper_ said:

"where are we off to now??" shore was still trying to wriggle free, but had given up for the most part. he squinted his eyes grumpily at the river rose had jumped over, being reminded of his past tribe.

“A field, maybe we can make shelter there.” She said, running through the woods towards the open space.

2 minutes ago, Ranboo but a lot worse said:

“A field, maybe we can make shelter there.” She said, running through the woods towards the open space.

shore relaxes and lets rose carry him towards the felid. there was no use trying to fight against it anymore.

i thought i came here to get away from things that controlled me he thinks to himself