Stray Fawn Community

Niche - Breed and Evolve updated, new Version availablee

inmiu

Hey folks! @NicheMobileTester  

A new Niche - Breed and Evolve update is now available for Android as well as iOS. 🎉

Here is what we changed/improved:
- Added a prompt in petting screen to show required action for successful petting
- Added a button which teleports to the encountered Nichelings in the meadow
- Added error message dialogues for various possible errors
- Fixed some bugs & improved performance

Please report back to us if something is newly broken or if some previous issues you had still occur! ❤️

• Like 9

Hey @NicheMobileTesters!
We just uploaded a new version (1.3.8) of Niche - Breed and Evolve for all testers.
We fixed quite a lot of bugs and made the game more stable. We also implemented a restart button, which lets you delete your saves and start fresh! It’d be great if you could test the new version until Friday, 2pm CEST.
Thanks a lot ^^

• Like 2
  • Paw up 3
  • Love 1

8 hours ago, Philo said:

Hey @NicheMobileTesters!
We just uploaded a new version (1.3.8) of Niche - Breed and Evolve for all testers.
We fixed quite a lot of bugs and made the game more stable. We also implemented a restart button, which lets you delete your saves and start fresh! It’d be great if you could test the new version until Friday, 2pm CEST.
Thanks a lot ^^

Do we need to be in the "internal beta" still? Because I just reentered it and updated and now all my nichelings' names are one or two squares 🥲

8 hours ago, Philo said:

Oh what! Can you send me a screenshot of that @Sky?
Yes, I think it's internal beta currently.

(Sorry for the weird shade, I had a light filter thing on)

And side note... all the retired nichelings are like this too but I can't rename them (since they're retired I guess, so I'd have to reinvite them all) :(

Screenshot_20210708-004019_Niche - Breed and Evolve.jpg

@NicheMobileTesters could you give me a quick feedback if the new version 1.3.8 is running well for you? 
Or if not what the problems are? Please also include what kind of device you're on in the reply. Thanks!
We have to decide soon if we should set it live for everybody 😮

5 hours ago, Philo said:

@Sky Dang. Sorry about that!
Are you on Android? And do you know what kind of device?
And also, what language are you playing in? And what language is your device set to?

Android, my phone is a Galaxy A42 if that's what you mean, and both are to English (american not UK).

• Paw up 1

Mine is also showing boxes instead of their names. Going and renaming the nicheling fixes it, it's just the auto-generated names that do this. Other than that, I have no problems.

I have a Samsung A5.

Been busy, so I haven't had time to check the new update till now, oop

Edit: This only happens to the nichelings you had when it updated. Newly born nichelings and wandering nichelings have their normal auto-generated names.

Edited by SafiraCoyfolf
  • Like 1
  • Eek! 1

@NicheMobileTester
1.3.10 is live on Android / will be live on iOS soon

This update is mostly to bring more stability / reduce crashes. And we fixed the name square thing of course.
It might break the save files for people who have played 1.3.8, sorry about that! (And thank you so much!)
If you need to reset the game by wiping the game state you can do so via the 'Trash' button under the top right menu when in the game.
Would be great if you can test anyways! Thanks ^^

• Like 3

@NicheMobileTester
We released a new build (1.3.12) on iOS and Android!
We fixed some minor bugs (mostly related to the new reset progress button in the game)
Please let us know if the build runs fine for you and if your save files are still working.
Thank you ❤️

• Like 4
  • Paw up 1