Stray Fawn Community

pronouns

MАTTRESS

Just now, Zixvir said:

am not past school

however this is not an arguement for someone to be stupid, this is only said as a joke to mean that I'm not perfect and forgot to RESEARCH.

Genuine question: How do neo pronouns work? Is there a way to bend them like with she/her/hers, he/him/his and they/them/their? I've never seen anyone actually use them to refer to someone so I don't know how to do it

• Paw up 2

26 minutes ago, Moptimus Prime said:

Genuine question: How do neo pronouns work? Is there a way to bend them like with she/her/hers, he/him/his and they/them/their? I've never seen anyone actually use them to refer to someone so I don't know how to do it

for an example, i'll use that it/its/itself

This is my friend Katie. It went to the store by itself to by its grandma some flowers.

if they use for example he/its

This is my friend Kevin. He always gets good grades, so its parents always buy him the latest video games. Right now, its favorite video game is Minecraft.

so basically you just replace where she/he/they would be in a sentence, with the neo pronouns. or you can switch between neopronouns and normal pronouns. if you have any more questions just ask.

and it's the same as noun pronouns such as moon/moons/moonself

• Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Moptimus Prime said:

same

1 hour ago, Broken said:

This is my friend Katie. It went to the store by itself to by its grandma some flowers.

This is my friend Kevin. He always gets good grades, so its parents always buy him the latest video games. Right now, its favorite video game is Minecraft.

so basically you just replace where she/he/they would be in a sentence, with the neo pronouns. or you can switch between neopronouns and normal pronouns. if you have any more questions just ask.

interesting.

1 hour ago, Broken said:

Do some noun pronouns use r instead of s?

2 hours ago, Moptimus Prime said:

idk what you mean by bend but here r some examples :]

xe is so swag i love xem

fae are so swag i love faer

and for noun neos u can think of them sorta like a nickname if that helps

cloud is so swag

yea that's cloud's thing

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, cookie -she,her- said:

xe is so swag i love xem

cloud is so swag

yea that's cloud's thing

HARD DRIVE STORAGE COMPLETE

6 hours ago, cookie -she,her- said:

xe is so swag i love xem

cloud is so swag

yea that's cloud's thing

Actually, Cloud is one of the ones with more bendable will^^

There's Clo/Cloud, Clou/Cloud, and Cloud/Cloudself, the last one of which you would be talking about.

(Sorry for being all picky on what pronouns you're using to represent- I just actually looked up cloud pronouns at some point to make sure I was comfy with them dsjfg)

• Like 1
  • Paw up 1

18 minutes ago, Backwards slash -It Its- said:

Actually, Cloud is one of the ones with more bendable will^^

There's Clo/Cloud, Clou/Cloud, and Cloud/Cloudself, the last one of which you would be talking about.

(Sorry for being all picky on what pronouns you're using to represent- I just actually looked up cloud pronouns at some point to make sure I was comfy with them dsjfg)

yea i forgot about that lol that was just the only noun one i could think of

• 2 weeks later...