Jump to content
Stray Fawn Community

pronouns


MAТТRESS
 Share

Recommended Posts

Just now, Pancake said:

Can I have a few sentences with just he/they pronouns I want to see if they still fit (thank you :])

His new hairstyle is really cool, they have a great taste

I saw them yesterday at the park, he was playing catch

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Pancake said:

Can I have a few sentences with just he/they pronouns I want to see if they still fit (thank you :])

ye

pancake's art is so cool! i really like his art style ( < i am completely serious about this sentence)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Modiano Cards said:

His new hairstyle is really cool, they have a great taste

I saw them yesterday at the park, he was playing catch

 

4 minutes ago, Polly said:

ye

pancake's art is so cool! i really like his art style ( < i am completely serious about this sentence)

yep, definitely still fit

(also thank you polly aaaa)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Since everyone's making one of those pages now, I'm just gonna say that I'm perfectly okay with words like guy or dude. Also I feel honoured if someone calls me bro, but please use it sparingly to not wear down the effect. I don't like the sound of sis, it feels too twitter-y. (Don't feel bad if you accidentally use it though)

To keep all this info in one place, yes, I still go by she/her, but won't mind being called anything else

  • Paw up 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Sky unpinned this topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...