Stray Fawn Community

pronouns

MАTTRESS

• 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...

anyways

i use they/he mainly

but im not opposed to  ny/nym/nys/nys/nymself, ala/alum/alis/alis/alumself (id go crazy if youd use these for me i love them), fey/feym/feir/feirs/feymself, and it/its!!

• Paw up 1

oh hey its this thread again would you look at that

anyways I might just completely kill off my she/her pronouns,,like its what people use for me in real life but I've been called by he/him for so long online that it just feels weird to see anyone use it for me

I've pretty much given up on gender-i dont feel female, not male, not nonbinary or really anything on the entire spectrum, if that makes sense?? like out of any of them i feel the most female (not much. like at all but yknow) but its been so ridiculously confusing that i just genuinely DO NOT care anymore-i'll just say my gender got stolen or something

also even though i feel more female than anything, i actually prefer 'male' terms a lot more if that makes any sense?? like 'sir' feels a lot better than 'miss' 

and through it all, i am still a massive woman enjoyer. remember, be gay, do crime

• Like 1

On 7/2/2021 at 4:24 PM, МATTRЕSS said:

n e ways My pronouns are she/her but i do not mind if you call me something else

NO THEYRE NOT?? was this before i realized i am agender or was this the era when i was scared of my mom reading the forums

• Like 1

Ok so, even though nobody responded I'm updating my pronouns to she/they. 

I can't say I'm any paticular gender label. Just use those pronouns for me (and mix them together preferably)

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/5/2023 at 12:01 PM, polly said:

anyways

i use they/he mainly

but im not opposed to  ny/nym/nys/nys/nymself, ala/alum/alis/alis/alumself (id go crazy if youd use these for me i love them), fey/feym/feir/feirs/feymself, and it/its!!

Oo I like the fey ones. Even tho I’m cis, I might try those out

• Like 2