Stray Fawn Community

happy july 4th

Sky

some of you don't live in Freedom Country but happy FREEDOM FOR ALL day yeah [eagles screeching as a us flag flies in the background]

also happy 2nd anniversary to The July 4th Incident...wonder who is gonna yell at me this year

• Love 2

23 minutes ago, Sky said:

some of you don't live in Freedom Country but happy FREEDOM FOR ALL day yeah [eagles screeching as a us flag flies in the background]

also happy 2nd anniversary to The July 4th Incident...wonder who is gonna yell at me this year

it's 12:03 am here lol, I should be asleep lol

Happy July of 4!

also the incident was pretty crappy, sorry about that:(

• Like 1
  • Paw up 1

it's not the 4th over here yet but happy america day to people who actually like living here

the only thing i actually like about this day is the fireworks and the festival down at the lake-its finally happening again, it didnt happen last year because covid but im going down there tomorrow to buy a bunch of stuff i'll never use, get social anxiety and watch the horrifyingly loud fireworks that always keeps me up at night !! (that all sounded really negative but i actually love it, im just kinda salty this time because of personal reasons)

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Sky said:

for me it's 10:19 pm

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY

(also what was the July 4th incident?)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Zixvir said:

America sucks.

I laughed at the thumbs up reaction.

I do think this though.

it's not THAT bad but also it is.

• Sad 1