Stray Fawn Community

Random Niche Headcanons I guess

Time to make up like half of these on the spot.

Toxic bodied and water bodied nichelings can change their sex. Toxics can do it once a day (it's tiring) and waters can do it once and it's out of their control (to balance out a population).

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I headcanon that nicheling/bearyena hybrids are infertile, kinda like a lot of IRL hybrids

Obviously they arn't in game unless they they got the short end of the stick genetics wise 

I also headcanon that if a nicheling looks more bird than dog/cat (has both feathered wings and the bird beak), then it lays eggs (the platypus nichelings also lay eggs).

Also any nicheling that fly's has hollow bones to help them fly, otherwise they would be too heavy for their wings to be able to get them off the ground

• Like 3

Rogues are generally crafty, though some are dumb... Also they are generally abandoned/misunderstood. But can also be banished from their birth tribe for doing bad things or for no reason at all. Sometimes I say a certain rogue is just a loner. Most rogues I run into I say are nefarious, but occasionally there will be a rogue male I rp as lovable too. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Mod the non-Mod said:

How did it take me so long to-

A Niche day is a month

That's probably the case, something like that. Hmmm now if only someone would use that to calculate how long a nicheling lives on default age settings

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...