Stray Fawn Community

I can't

DefinetlyNotADemon

33 minutes ago, CuteBirbys said:

More people saying they don't believe me.

Great.

Well you aren't answering me, should I believe anything I'm told? If someone tells me that drinking bleach is good for my health should I believe  it? You just came in, said that everyone hates you (which isn't true) and you seem to be doing this for attention. Oh, and you can't say no one cares because I have been looking at this thread for hours and if I didn't care about your wellbeing I would have just ignored you. I've been trying to write for about 10 minutes but it's not sending

2 hours ago, CuteBirbys said:

Because she said Everyone hates me, and I should never come back

2 hours ago, CuteBirbys said:

full story in our private chat

Alright.... I'll debunk this. It's way to early and I want to go back to sleep but whatever 

I never said any of that. I never said everyone hated and I should leave, I NEVER SAID THAT.

1. there is no private chat where I said that. The only private chat that exists is saying that no one hates you
  2. You dodged the question when asking for proof, clear sign of lying.

Stop begging for attention and lying, 

6 minutes ago, MODTRESS said:

Well you aren't answering me, should I believe anything I'm told? If someone tells me that drinking bleach is good for my health should I believe  it? You just came in, said that everyone hates you (which isn't true) and you seem to be doing this for attention. Oh, and you can't say no one cares because I have been looking at this thread for hours and if I didn't care about your wellbeing I would have just ignored you. I've been trying to write for about 10 minutes but it's not sending

I agree.

2 hours ago, MATTRESS said:

Alright.... I'll debunk this. It's way to early and I want to go back to sleep but whatever 

I never said any of that. I never said everyone hated and I should leave, I NEVER SAID THAT.

1. there is no private chat where I said that. The only private chat that exists is saying that no one hates you
  2. You dodged the question when asking for proof, clear sign of lying.

Stop begging for attention and lying, 

I agree.

I agree with all of that.

Will you please stop trying to get attention? No one hates you, this is lying you wont even share proof of all this stuff. (Not tryna to be rude) I don’t think Polly would even say everyone hates you, I don’t know Polly very well, but it doesn’t make any sense. I never saw any rude or mean text she made.

4 hours ago, CuteBirbys said:

More people saying they don't believe me.

Great.

That’s because

1, you have a history of lying

and 2, you give us no proof 

I don't know who I believe, but proof would help people to believe you @CuteBirbys. So upload the screenshot of the PM Polly sent. If she did say that it may be something that has to be dealt with, but if there's no proof you can't just say stuff about people like that

On 5/12/2021 at 11:08 AM, MATTRESS said:

@CuteBirbys 

We all know your lying

we aren't stupid, so stop treating us like we don't know right from wrong

i gave you a second chance, and you blew it

so i don't i have to deal with this stupidty, i'm blocking you

thanks, bye.

Just now, MATTRESS said:

Here's this...

Quote above the quote is my reply, I just went to block CuteBirbys because this drama was too much for me and I didn't want to get into it?

Also I felt like they were treating us like we didn't know right from wrong.

Sorry if it was a bit mean, I had just woken up.

8 hours ago, MATTRESS said:

Quote above the quote is my reply, I just went to block CuteBirbys because this drama was too much for me and I didn't want to get into it?

Also I felt like they were treating us like we didn't know right from wrong.

Sorry if it was a bit mean, I had just woken up.

all people remember things differently.

I get into many arguements and don't really care about insults going to or from me.

this tells you many things.

• 7 months later...