Jump to content
Stray Fawn Community

bug cats


Polly
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, MODTRESS said:

Seasilk

 

2 minutes ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

I made another :DD

What should I name him?

439504186_butterflybugcat.thumb.png.fc4c8b112a061e6a7ca6d8999b9f326b.png

SEASILK MY BELOVED

:DDD

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, MODTRESS said:

Seasilk

 

2 minutes ago, MATTRESS said:

 

SEASILK MY BELOVED

:DDD

YES SEASILK MY BELOVED

I actually half planned for him to maybe like the idea of being a pirate

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, MATTRESS said:

 

SEASILK MY BELOVED

:DDD

 

5 minutes ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

 

YES SEASILK MY BELOVED

I actually half planned for him to maybe like the idea of being a pirate

 

10 minutes ago, MODTRESS said:

Seasilk

seasilk.gif.9262326f16859005b6eea16811d691c8.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

I made another :DD

What should I name him?

439504186_butterflybugcat.thumb.png.fc4c8b112a061e6a7ca6d8999b9f326b.png

ALSO SEASILK THING: He always wears a helmet because he has a hard time flying

Link to comment
Share on other sites

also you can make rps in the bugcat universe!

there is no lore yet for them so we can make some with rps if you guys want

  • Eek! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, MATTRESS said:

also you can make rps in the bugcat universe!

there is no lore yet for them so we can make some with rps if you guys want

yes please!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, MAТТRESS said:

very important question-

is a slug considered a bug? or is a snail?

google says no but I think it'd count 

polly should also answer tho :>>

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, MATTRESS said:

also you can make rps in the bugcat universe!

there is no lore yet for them so we can make some with rps if you guys want

I want little buggy bois rp y e s

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Green the Fiery Fox said:

Also, my own question: What size are these guys? Are they the size of bugs or cats?

They are cat sized

3 minutes ago, MAТТRESS said:

very important question-

is a slug considered a bug? or is a snail?

they aren't considered bugs but you can make slug and snail bugcats

  • Eek! 1
  • Paw up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...