Jump to content
Stray Fawn Community

bug cats


polly
 Share

Recommended Posts

On 7/21/2021 at 10:41 PM, Zixvir said:

don't tarantualas only have eight legs?

meh.

WARNING: TARANTULA

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Terry has 8 legs but he has 2 little arm things like this guy:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-_QgdPsc_1sk/UJkm7kwKk1I/AAAAAAAAUcI/GOs1Q7odrfQ/s1600/Tarantula+5.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

hey guys update:

these guys are open and will always be open (closed species shouldn't be a thing. /gen)

i don't care what you use them for (make them antro/feral, use them in a rp or world, use a base, do whatever.)

just please no nsfw

have fun nerds

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, polly said:

hey guys update:

these guys are open and will always be open (closed species shouldn't be a thing. /gen)

i don't care what you use them for (make them antro/feral, use them in a rp or world, use a base, do whatever.)

just please no nsfw

have fun nerds

i don't care if you give credit or not, i just like seeing them

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, polly said:

hey guys update:

these guys are open and will always be open (closed species shouldn't be a thing. /gen)

i don't care what you use them for (make them antro/feral, use them in a rp or world, use a base, do whatever.)

just please no nsfw

have fun nerds

 

Just now, polly said:

i don't care if you give credit or not, i just like seeing them

this was because past me is stupid and made stupid rules which make no sense

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

working on a redesign for these guys!!!!!

also discord server soon 👀

  • Eek! 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Polly Kris,

Can bases FOR bugcats be made?

I know you said earlier that bases weren't allowed, but.... They weren't specifically for bugcats. Not everyone wants to or can draw their own critter

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Golden Fawn said:

Polly Kris,

Can bases FOR bugcats be made?

I know you said earlier that bases weren't allowed, but.... They weren't specifically for bugcats. Not everyone wants to or can draw their own critter

yes they are allowed i have no idea why they weren't make them

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Birb Fawn said:

What if I make bug cat oc generator

please don't as i am remaking them,,,,,

  • Paw up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/23/2022 at 7:04 PM, Purple light emit said:

my cicada boi

bugcat.png

Only I know the backstory behind this oc lmao fade

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...