King will await your next message.

Don't keep King waiting.

Signed,

King

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Eek! 1

939184368_2021-07-10(4).thumb.png.9d17cf27b4a7203e09d165785eb19ea3.png

A pair of twins awoke from their slumber, almost in perfect synchronization. The male turned to his sister, who had already been looking at him. They then turned to look at the other children, the young female beginning to snicker. She leapt forward onto a winged individual, beginning to shout.

“Wake up sleepyhead! You’re being robbed of your berries!”

The winged individual flapped around, shrieking as she threw the female off. She almost rammed her horns into her, but the saber-toothed female grabbed ahold of the horns and forced them upwards so she could look at the nicheling’s face.

“Hello!” She cheered with a big smile. The bat-like nicheling glared at her, pulling her head back.

“Do you have some sort of problem, pinky? Are you like, nutty or something?”

“Yupper-doodles!”

The bat gave a confused look before clearing her throat. “Well I am Princess Snowball, of eternal frost. Who are you?”

The pink and white female though for a moment before running back over to her brother, pulling him closer. She held three claws up, slowly putting them down before both announcing;

“We’re Eexee!” They cheered, before the female let go of her sibling. “Eex” She then motioned to her brother. “And Xee.”

Snowball gave them an unamused look before looking around at all the sleeping nichelings. She shuttered a bit. “This is weird. Also, how are we going to wake them up?” But before she even finished, Eex and Xee and already started jumping around on everybody’s tails. They ended up in front of the last sleeming nicheling, a large figure that seemed to reek of danger. Xee backed up as Eex jumped on his tail, and the figure jumped up and swung around, throwing the female off.

The male glared before looking around and running up to the poison berry bush to start picking berries.

• Like 4

2021-07-12.thumb.png.8e129ea6c65227f512d65719ec77c133.png

The nichelings all scrambled onto the island, and the next day the bat-winged nicheling awoke to hear growls coming from her side. She waved a wing dismissively, mumbling under her breath. “Go away twins, I don’t want to play.”

Eex and Xee both looked over, sporting a confused look before turning their sights to the bearyena beside the female. Eex giggled while Xee ran up and started growling at it.

“That’s not us, silly! That was a big growl-y guy!” These words seemed to cause the female to wake up. She looked to her side to see the bearyena and Xee growling at each other to try and stand their ground. The female shrieked before taking flight, making her way up a nearby tree. Coco stirred, spotting the big brown blur and snapping out of her sleepy daze. She ran up and started attacking, despite Xee’s attempts to get it to retreat.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Eek! 1

1667501320_2021-07-12(1).thumb.png.e19fc7dc3270202b773ac31d34f4fd34.png

Dayada had been staring into the water, cracking clams open when she felt a few taps on her shoulder. She turned to be face-to-face with a nicheling who’s face seemed either deformed or mutilated. She tried to hide her fear as she offered an opened clam. The kid quickly accepted, shoving the clam into his mouth then spitting out the shells into the water.

She child then looked back up at Dayada. “Do you know where ma is? She left me in that little hole over there and I was starting to get lonely.”

The female gave a confused look before glancing down at the hole. She wondered how the nicheling got out, but quickly shook her head to clear her mind. She motioned a paw towards the other nichelings she came with, but the child shook its head. “No. They’re not my ma. Follow me, I’ll find ma!” It said before running off. Dayada followed, though wary of where she was going.

• Like 4

1497204573_2021-07-12(2).thumb.png.6babe57149dc70ed6245519fba5a1dce.png

Duke looked up in the morning to see not one, but two rogues standing side by side in front of him. They seemed to be talking about him, and he didn’t exactly appreciate that. He roared up onto his hindlegs, then bowed his head and ran into the two. Cheez-It (the orange nicheling) noticed and tried to copy him to fight back, but just got a major headache when he was met with the male’s horns. The two backed away as Duke lifted his head, glaring.

The female glared back. “What’s wrong with you? We were just talking!” She almost yelled, but Duke simply narrowed his eyes a little more. He picked some berries to add to his stash before leaning against a nearby boulder. Cheez-It rushed past, Bandit glaring as she followed.

• Like 4

2001899091_2021-07-12(3).thumb.png.038e88baa6eec5b70405913ab913e778.png

“Oh, hey!” Eex perked up, having been laying in a nest for the past day or so. Coco gave her a bit of a confused expression before sizing her up. She hadn’t been pregnant, so why was she staying in a nest? “Hello.” 

Eex gave a wild smile and raised a paw to boop Coco’s snout. “Bopple!” Coco shook her head and backed away, obviously confused by the gesture. She bared her teeth, but Eex took a step closer. “Are you scared of me? I haven’t done anything yet!” 

Coco let out a low growl as a warning as, somehow, her pupils seemed to split in half a bunch of times to create a bunch of small little dots where her pupils were. Eex seemed intrigued, and reached out to poke her eye, but Coco swung her tail around and a small crack was heard.

Coco started to panic, quickly turning around to see that there was a crack in one of Eex’s horns. Her eyes widened and she dipped her head. “I’m so sorry! Do you need any moss? Or leaves? Something to put on it?” But she was simply met with giggles. “Nope! But I would like a cuddle buddy. Something tells me it’s gonna be cold!”

Really?

“I’m not cuddling with a stranger.” Coco huffed, only to be pulled closer by the other female. “Please? We can talk and not be strangers!”

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

1739451771_2021-07-12(4).thumb.png.6e1630e326aba1d75d4eec7c1d806d15.png

Eex awoke in the morning to Coco growling at a bearyena. She looked down to a mewing bundle between her paws, eyes widening before looking back up at Coco and the bearyena. She pulled Coco back towards the nest, then went in front of her. She let out a low warning growl, only to be met with a large claw coming down on her. She let out a yelp, but did her best to ignore the pain and jump at the bearyena. It wasn’t hard for the bearyena to shake her off. She turned to see Coco, who’s eyes widened when she saw the wound across her chest.

Coco growled and leapt at the bearyena, getting pushed away. As soon as she got to the ground she swung her tail at the bearyena’s head, and the bearyena fell to the ground, dazed.

Exon looked up at Eex, beginning to purr and cuddle up to her, as her wounds slowly began to heal.

• Like 3

2121422573_2021-07-12(5).thumb.png.e319ebd8b249c8096ec7005077910ee5.png

Snowball stared down at Fuzz, then tossed yet another acorn to her. The cub immediately broke the shell with her jaw and ate the insides, putting the shell in the nest. The cub finally seemed to stop asking for food, so Snowball took a moment before shoving them out of the nest. The baby tried to flap its wing to fly, but was caught by Var. Var stared up at Snowball, who didn’t seem to understand she shouldn’t do that.

Var huffed before setting the cub down to go wander.

• Like 4

1303597690_2021-07-12(6).thumb.png.8581189cc3ba5645077049eaa20d4fed.png

Cameron, having seen a bearyena in the distance, ran up to the small group. He skidded to a halt when he was about to run right over the baby, then carefully went around it before trying to give the bearyena a hug. Eex pulled him back, giving him a confused look.

“That thing’s gonna hurt you, why are you trying to hug it?” 

“Ma’s not gonna hurt me! Ma’s friendly!” He then leapt at the bearyena, clinging to its side. He smiled up at it, and Eex was too dumbfounded to do anything.

The bearyena lifted it’s claw, much to Cameron’s confusion, but before it could land the blow, Coco snapped to her senses and pulled the male off. “Go sit! We’ll deal with this!”

Cameron looked disheartened, but went and sat next to Exon. Exon smiled up at him, giving a soft purr just in case.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

1422401332_2021-07-12(7).thumb.png.021a6aec82b4a0c1b05cf7678a927467.png

Xee had been out calling early in the morning, which disturbed the sleeping Duke beside him, who was just about ready to bash his head in.

He was even about to, until they heard a voice to the side of the stump.

“Hello? Sir? Can you please stop? Your voice is terrible on the air.”

Xee and Duke both looked down at the child, Duke blinking before giving a smirk up to the other male. Xee huffed, then shoved the kid away from the stump. “Whatever. Scram, I don’t wanna look bad in front of the gals.”

The child lifted an eyebrow, before taking a big breath in. Xee immediately covered his ears when the child let out a blood-curdling scream.

She child then gave a big smile. “That outta make you look bad. Have a bad day!” 

The child ran just quick enough to avoid Duke’s angry claws.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2