Jump to content
Stray Fawn Community

!.Foliage.! A Bugcat Sim/RP


Polly
 Share

Recommended Posts

it's hidden somewhere

maybe in a foliage?

it's somewhere.

and you must find it

if not...

it is at stake

everything.. will be at stake soon enough.

only time will tell

______

Map

image.thumb.png.e4fb24030d9c57d7740e4bc6b1c5644e.png

____

Players

 

____

Form

Name:

Gender/Pronouns:

Picture:

Other:

_____

 

  • Eek! 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Name: Flicker

Gender/Pronouns: He/Him

Picture:

Flicker.thumb.png.98b7db9049b6443f073018921331e578.png

583141686_Flickernight.thumb.png.93cab4d414a4fdc6e2827d589a94056b.png

Other: His glowy parts glow when it's dark and when he's happy/excited.

 

Name: Seasilk

Gender/Pronouns: He/Him

Picture:

591995685_butterflybugcat.thumb.png.61a5396c7fe5c407821e8c739924eda6.png

Other: Wears a helmet because he's not the best at flying.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

Name: Flicker

Gender/Pronouns: He/Him

Picture:

Flicker.thumb.png.98b7db9049b6443f073018921331e578.png

583141686_Flickernight.thumb.png.93cab4d414a4fdc6e2827d589a94056b.png

Other: His glowy parts glow when it's dark and when he's happy/excited.

 

Name: Seasilk

Gender/Pronouns: He/Him

Picture:

591995685_butterflybugcat.thumb.png.61a5396c7fe5c407821e8c739924eda6.png

Other: Wears a helmet because he's not the best at flying.

-Flicker-

You awake..

It's a bit early to be awake, the sun is just rising, lighting up the cliffs and the ocean with bright orange rays.

 

-Seasilk-

You awake.. 

the small sandy island you fell asleep last night after a long night of traveling the ocean is brighten by the first rays of sunlight from the sunrise.

It was foggy when you got her, you see that there is nearby land not very far away.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, MODTRESS said:

Name: Polymnya

Gender/Pronouns: Female, She/her

Picture:

IMG_20210711_201406.thumb.jpg.8a5ae5a7c762e2821619543b928309b8.jpg.acaee7abd4e21d6122bcc9d828154aea.jpg

Other: Gamergate of her nest

You awake to the smell of smoke.

Down both of the tunnels that leads to your 'den' that you fell asleep is filled with smoke.

1 minute ago, Ranboo but a lot worse said:

HEYO

Name: Sprig

Gender/Pronouns: They/Him

Picture:

E472A492-63AD-45BD-8A6F-D5D882C7AA73.thumb.jpeg.cdbaf3f2574b750107a90404a20da5c3.jpeg

Other: Blind, TS: Nice boys - TEMPOREX,

(blind characters are hard for me to describe so no blindness :(( sorry)

You awoke in your cave, it was about sunrise.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, MODTRESS said:

Polymnya tries to find to find  the source of the smoke

You couldn't see from either tunnel.

maybe you should go where the smoke is thickest?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, MATTRESS said:

You awake to the smell of smoke.

Down both of the tunnels that leads to your 'den' that you fell asleep is filled with smoke.

(blind characters are hard for me to describe so no blindness :(( sorry)

You awoke in your cave, it was about sunrise.

 

He moved his head around, looking for something.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, MODTRESS said:

Yes, she should

it lead to the main room.

(The nest is like a big 'house' for bugcats)

it was on fire, 

the things in the room were thrown around and shattered like a fight had happened..

there was no bodies, strangely enough.

5 minutes ago, Ranboo but a lot worse said:

He moved his head around, looking for something.

the cave was pretty empty, only a couple things strewn around.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, MATTRESS said:

it lead to the main room.

(The nest is like a big 'house' for bugcats)

it was on fire, 

the things in the room were thrown around and shattered like a fight had happened..

there was no bodies, strangely enough.

She looks for anyone left

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, MATTRESS said:

it lead to the main room.

(The nest is like a big 'house' for bugcats)

it was on fire, 

the things in the room were thrown around and shattered like a fight had happened..

there was no bodies, strangely enough.

the cave was pretty empty, only a couple things strewn around.

He sat up and stretched his tail

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, MATTRESS said:

-Flicker-

You awake..

It's a bit early to be awake, the sun is just rising, lighting up the cliffs and the ocean with bright orange rays.

 

-Seasilk-

You awake.. 

the small sandy island you fell asleep last night after a long night of traveling the ocean is brighten by the first rays of sunlight from the sunrise.

It was foggy when you got her, you see that there is nearby land not very far away.

-Flicker-

This was pretty! He hopped up to watch the sun rise.

 

-Seasilk-

(Ah yes, you made him a pirate. That's the best pirate I've ever seen)

"huh, I should go there" He said, getting up and stretching.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, MAТТRESS said:

Name: cucumber

Gender: male

Picture:

20210711_144115.thumb.jpg.218d92cbdbbc99fd50df04b2fbafdcd5.jpg

Other: his legs serve no actual purpose, he moves like how a snail would. theyre just there so he looks like a cat lol

he needs six because that's a rule.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Zixvir said:

he needs six because that's a rule.

six legs.

So whenever you were planning to redraw when you do do that add 2 legs.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...