Stray Fawn Community

“What are you..?” - [A Sim/RP]

Pancake

2 minutes ago, Ranboo but a lot worse said:

“Hey, The preserve is in here whenever your ready.” The frog kid said, going through and closing a door.

"i..." tal looked up at the top of the slide. he didnt want to leave when his mom was still up there, who knew what could happen to her? he turned to his sister

"are you going with them?"

57 minutes ago, MAТТRESS said:

"i..." tal looked up at the top of the slide. he didnt want to leave when his mom was still up there, who knew what could happen to her? he turned to his sister

"are you going with them?"

“I was gonna wait for you.” She shrugged.

57 minutes ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

He waited patiently

(Timeskip)

The truck finally stopped and two people got out of it.

14 minutes ago, Ranboo but a lot worse said:

“I was gonna wait for you.” She shrugged.

"alright...i just want to wait for mom." he sat down.

"how do you feel about all this?" he asked after a moment. "are you...okay?" if tal was this confused about what was going on, he couldnt even begin to imagine how his sister was doing with it all.

18 minutes ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

He was ready to jump at any moment.

They grabbed your cages.

”Hey!” Zero exclaimed.

5 minutes ago, MAТТRESS said:

"alright...i just want to wait for mom." he sat down.

"how do you feel about all this?" he asked after a moment. "are you...okay?" if tal was this confused about what was going on, he couldnt even begin to imagine how his sister was doing with it all.

She came and sat down next to you, handing you a stuffed owl.

”Im not sure.. I don’t really know what’s going on, the frog kid told me a few things..” she said, resting her head on your shoulder.

Just now, Ranboo but a lot worse said:

She came and sat down next to you, handing you a stuffed owl.

”Im not sure.. I don’t really know what’s going on, the frog kid told me a few things..” she said, resting her head on your shoulder.

tal hugged the owl to his chest with one arm. he wrapped his other around his sister

"what did they tell you?"

9 minutes ago, MAТТRESS said:

tal hugged the owl to his chest with one arm. he wrapped his other around his sister

"what did they tell you?"

“Well they told me that this place was a place for other hybrids, A preserve, and they were the ones that collected the runaway hybrids and brought them here so they can me safe.”

6 minutes ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

He stayed still, determined to jump out when the door was opened.

They didn’t open the cage like you had expected but instead carried them into a building.

12 minutes ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

No matter, they'd still have to open it at some point, right?

They put it into a bigger cage and opened the lid, before hurriedly running out and closing, then locking the door behind them.

3 minutes ago, Ranboo but a lot worse said:

They put it into a bigger cage and opened the lid, before hurriedly running out and closing, then locking the door behind them.

Mad that his plan wouldn't work now, he closed the door of the original cage and sat there with an angry look on his face.

32 minutes ago, Ranboo but a lot worse said:

“Well they told me that this place was a place for other hybrids, A preserve, and they were the ones that collected the runaway hybrids and brought them here so they can me safe.”

"huh..." tal looked over at the doorway the frog kid had disappeared in, suddenly feeling guilty with how he had spoken with them. the mistrust tal ha before was starting to melt away...there was just one thing...

"how do you think they knew we lived here? ive never seen them before in my life...have you?"

19 minutes ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

Mad that his plan wouldn't work now, he closed the door of the original cage and sat there with an angry look on his face.

“I told you!” Your brother said from the cage on your left.

5 minutes ago, MAТТRESS said:

"huh..." tal looked over at the doorway the frog kid had disappeared in, suddenly feeling guilty with how he had spoken with them. the mistrust tal ha before was starting to melt away...there was just one thing...

"how do you think they knew we lived here? ive never seen them before in my life...have you?"

“No, I haven’t seen them, I’m still not sure how they found us, maybe that could smell us, or another hybrid smelled us and told them.” She said.

2 minutes ago, Ranboo but a lot worse said:

“No, I haven’t seen them, I’m still not sure how they found us, maybe that could smell us, or another hybrid smelled us and told them.” She said.

"yeah, maybe..." tal looked up the slide again. he didnt want to leave his mom, but he still had so many questions to ask the frog kid...

4 minutes ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

"I can still get us out of this!" He shouted, not moving.

“And how you you plan to do that?! Don’t you get it, We’re going to die here!” Zero snapped at you.

17 hours ago, MAТТRESS said:

"yeah, maybe..." tal looked up the slide again. he didnt want to leave his mom, but he still had so many questions to ask the frog kid...

Your sister yawned and her tail puffed up a little before settling down again.

42 minutes ago, Ranboo but a lot worse said:

Your sister yawned and her tail puffed up a little before settling down again.

tal could feel his eyes getting heavy. he was determined to stay awake for his mom, but all this running around had really tired him out. he yawned, telling himself to not fall asleep.