Stray Fawn Community

“What are you..?” - [A Sim/RP]

Pancake

27 minutes ago, Pancake said:

they just kind of.. went silent.

”my uhm.. my house burned down not too long ago, I’m not sure why and most of my family was inside and uhm.. the survivors sent me away because they thought did it, thought I was like dangerous because I was different. they.. were kind of prejudice but I loved them all the same and I just.. oh I-im rambling again, the reason I was crying was because i had a nightmare, sorry if I woke you..” they mumbled.

"wh..." tal stared forward at them for a while trying to process what they had just said

what type of family sends someone away like that?? and they still love them??

"you didnt wake me up, its okay," tal finally stumbled out after realizing how long he'd been staring at them in silence

2 hours ago, jack-o-pepper said:

"wh..." tal stared forward at them for a while trying to process what they had just said

what type of family sends someone away like that?? and they still love them??

"you didnt wake me up, its okay," tal finally stumbled out after realizing how long he'd been staring at them in silence

they just sniffled.

”w-what’s your name?” They asked

4 minutes ago, GreenTheCrowFox said:

"Well what do we do about her, then?" 

“I don’t know?! I suggested we throw her back outside but you were so adamant on not doing that and You’re the one who wanted to keep her, so you decide!” He whisper-shouted.

• 6 months later...
On 7/11/2021 at 10:24 PM, polly said:

Name: Roses

Pronouns: All 

Animal (That your mixed with, any animal is possible as long as it is real): fox

Appearance: Looks mostly human but with fox tail

Other: she doesn't really talk and thought to be mute

congrats you’ve been canonized /hj

in honor of sweet tooth s2 THIS IS BEING REVIVED !!!!!!!!!

BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP

ANYONE WHO WANTS TO COME BACK CAN AND I WILL BE REOPENING CHARACTER SUBMISSIONS !!!!!!!!!!!

{Form-

Name: Bette

Pronouns: she/her

Animal (That your mixed with, any animal is possible as long as it is real): Bat, specifically Greater long-nosed bat

Appearance: Essentially just looks like a normal person besides the fact that her arms are just bat wings

Other: g}

OMG I FORGOR ABOUT THIS- SCREW WILLOW, I HAVE NEW OC >:3 ))

Name: Tar

Pronouns: (transmasc) He/they

Animal (That your mixed with, any animal is possible as long as it is real): Deer

Appearance: basic this, expect blue eyes and tan skin (this was a broken colors oc so that’s why it looks like this)1B31BB6B-5882-4D79-8CEF-2EA81F037657.thumb.png.042ba9130ed4db6cfb5b7331af11a770.png 

Other: silly nervous deer boy :3 also heavily based off of myself 😛

On 10/25/2022 at 6:30 AM, Pancake said:

“same to you.”

pepper

On 4/28/2023 at 11:57 AM, the realest mushroom ever said:

{Form-

Name: Bette

Pronouns: she/her

Animal (That your mixed with, any animal is possible as long as it is real): Bat, specifically Greater long-nosed bat

Appearance: Essentially just looks like a normal person besides the fact that her arms are just bat wings

Other: g}

“HEY!!! YOU GET DOWN FROM THERE!!” You heard someone shout up to you, you were up in the rafters of some house you had thought was abandoned but.. guess not.

22 hours ago, Tar said:

OMG I FORGOR ABOUT THIS- SCREW WILLOW, I HAVE NEW OC >:3 ))

Name: Tar

Pronouns: (transmasc) He/they

Animal (That your mixed with, any animal is possible as long as it is real): Deer

Appearance: basic this, expect blue eyes and tan skin (this was a broken colors oc so that’s why it looks like this)1B31BB6B-5882-4D79-8CEF-2EA81F037657.thumb.png.042ba9130ed4db6cfb5b7331af11a770.png 

Other: silly nervous deer boy :3 also heavily based off of myself 😛

You woke out of a peaceful slumber to the sight and sound of rustling tree leaves on a sunny day, the sun casting shade over the grove as the trees kept you cool but still allowed the sight of blue sky to break through them.

”G’mornin sleeping beauty and Snow White. S’time to get up. Ophie says we gotta get moving.”

“Cant we stay here for one more week? It’s so nice here..” You heard Adriana groan from above your head, which was placed neatly in the soft green grass of the grove.

On 10/24/2022 at 9:53 PM, Pancake said:

“I don’t know?! I suggested we throw her back outside but you were so adamant on not doing that and You’re the one who wanted to keep her, so you decide!” He whisper-shouted.

green

On 7/6/2022 at 9:56 PM, Pancake said:

It took a little while but sleep finally came to you.

On 7/6/2022 at 2:36 PM, polly said:

(idk what post to qutoe so)

roses curled up into a ball on the bench (i hope its a bench) trying to go to sleep.

Polly you will come back later but not now

34 minutes ago, Pancake said:

You woke out of a peaceful slumber to the sight and sound of rustling tree leaves on a sunny day, the sun casting shade over the grove as the trees kept you cool but still allowed the sight of blue sky to break through them.

”G’mornin sleeping beauty and Snow White. S’time to get up. Ophie says we gotta get moving.”

“Cant we stay here for one more week? It’s so nice here..” You heard Adriana groan from above your head, which was placed neatly in the soft green grass of the grove.

I rolled my eyes and rolled onto my stomach and grumble to myself as I sit up.. 

“Where are we going again..?” I asked softly.

3 hours ago, Tar said:

I rolled my eyes and rolled onto my stomach and grumble to myself as I sit up.. 

“Where are we going again..?” I asked softly.

“Some river down south I think, Oph says it has good resources, lots’a fish ‘parrently.” Ian shrugs, his arms crossed and avoiding your eyes, one of his ears flicked indignantly

”Eugh…. gross..” Adriana stuck her tongue out at this.

1 hour ago, pepper_ said:

"uhm," tal fidgeted around uncomfortably "have you,, looked around here much?"

“mm-mm.. I’m pretty new, you could ask Wes though, he’s been here for quite a while, they said, pointing to a Sloth hybrid half-laying half-dangling in a Hammock.

2 hours ago, Pancake said:

“mm-mm.. I’m pretty new, you could ask Wes though, he’s been here for quite a while, they said, pointing to a Sloth hybrid half-laying half-dangling in a Hammock.

"oh uh,,ok maybe i will later. i dont wanna bother anyone" tal didnt really know what time it was, but he guessed it must have been pretty early judging by the amount of people still asleep