Stray Fawn Community

“What are you..?” - [A Sim/RP]

Pancake

28 minutes ago, pepper_ said:

"oh uh,,ok maybe i will later. i dont wanna bother anyone" tal didnt really know what time it was, but he guessed it must have been pretty early judging by the amount of people still asleep

they just nodded and scrubbed their eyes as another wave of tears began rolling down their cheeks.

Name: Alstro

Pronouns: Female (she/her)

Animal (That your mixed with, any animal is possible as long as it is real): Tabby cat

Appearance: bobbed light-grey hair with rosette and stripe patterns. She has a poofy tail and fur around her collar bone and neck that resembles a scarf. Has fluffy ears. Alstro also has fingernails that grow curved and sharp.

Other: } She is unusually agile and has a tendency to ramble. Has a higher voice.

OMG YOU'RE REOPENING THIS???

i'll join!

Name: Willa

Pronouns: she/her

Animal (That your mixed with, any animal is possible as long as it is real): ferret

Appearance: long, dirty blonde, wavy hair - very light brown-almost golden eyes, small, almost always wearing a faded red zip up jacket - light tan skin complexion - has a scar on the right side of her face in between her eye/eyebrow and her ear

Other: around 12-13 years old - doesn't talk to people much - writes in this little hand-sewn leather-bound book a lot - shy

quick question: can i submit more than one character?

if so, here's my other one. i don't mind if im not able to use him

Name: Leland

Pronouns: he/him

Animal (That your mixed with, any animal is possible as long as it is real): tanuki

Appearance: curly orangish-brown hair - dark brown eyes - deep tan skin complexion - tall - light blue big rectangular glasses - 

Other: around 16-17 years old - somewhat sporty - reads a lot

12 hours ago, Pancake said:

“Some river down south I think, Oph says it has good resources, lots’a fish ‘parrently.” Ian shrugs, his arms crossed and avoiding your eyes, one of his ears flicked indignantly

”Eugh…. gross..” Adriana stuck her tongue out at this.

“Why would I care about fish-?” I groaned again and buried my head in my arms while still laying down.

15 hours ago, Tar said:

“Why would I care about fish-?” I groaned again and buried my head in my arms while still laying down.

“good source’a uh.. sodium?”

”yuck.”

16 hours ago, pepper_ said:

tal layed back and debated trying to fall back asleep 

You heard Ru shuffle around near you.

23 hours ago, shortcake said:

OMG YOU'RE REOPENING THIS???

i'll join!

Name: Willa

Pronouns: she/her

Animal (That your mixed with, any animal is possible as long as it is real): ferret

Appearance: long, dirty blonde, wavy hair - very light brown-almost golden eyes, small, almost always wearing a faded red zip up jacket - light tan skin complexion - has a scar on the right side of her face in between her eye/eyebrow and her ear

Other: around 12-13 years old - doesn't talk to people much - writes in this little hand-sewn leather-bound book a lot - shy

you jolted awake to the sound of a lighting strike outside and the deafening thunder that followed.

On 4/29/2023 at 10:32 PM, swweet cakee said:

Name: Alstro

Pronouns: Female (she/her)

Animal (That your mixed with, any animal is possible as long as it is real): Tabby cat

Appearance: bobbed light-grey hair with rosette and stripe patterns. She has a poofy tail and fur around her collar bone and neck that resembles a scarf. Has fluffy ears. Alstro also has fingernails that grow curved and sharp.

Other: } She is unusually agile and has a tendency to ramble. Has a higher voice.

You were shaken awake by your little sister Olive.

”Hey, wake up, it’s time for breakfast.” She said.

2 minutes ago, Pancake said:

You were shaken awake by your little sister Olive.

”Hey, wake up, it’s time for breakfast.” She said.

Aww, I got a sister?! That's so cute!//

Alstro grumbled, opening her eyes and sitting up.

On 4/29/2023 at 2:41 PM, Pancake said:

“HEY!!! YOU GET DOWN FROM THERE!!” You heard someone shout up to you, you were up in the rafters of some house you had thought was abandoned but.. guess not.

(sorry for disintegrating 😔 )

"...Hm?" She looked at whoever was causing the ruckus.

22 hours ago, swweet cakee said:

Aww, I got a sister?! That's so cute!//

Alstro grumbled, opening her eyes and sitting up.

“it’s downstairs whenever you’re decent.” And she left.

14 hours ago, the realest mushroom ever said:

(sorry for disintegrating 😔 )

"...Hm?" She looked at whoever was causing the ruckus.

It was.. a Human? You hadn’t seen one of them for a while, mostly animals and other passerby hybrids.

13 hours ago, pepper_ said:

tal looked over at her 

She seemed to be having another nightmare, or at least an unpleasant dream.

12 hours ago, Tar said:

“No thanks” I grumbled took a deep breath, taking in the warm sunlight.

“Well if you’d prefer to get left ‘ere then by all means, go ‘head but me and the rest of the guys are gonna get’ta movin’ so if you don’t wanna get left behind then I suggest you stop dilly-dallyin’!” He said, his voice raising ever so slightly to brush against anger before walking off, leaving you and ‘Snow White’ to decide.

49 minutes ago, Pancake said:

“it’s downstairs whenever you’re decent.” And she left.

Alstro grumbled and dragged herself out of bed, getting dressed and combing her hair and fur. With a final yawn she walked to breakfast.

9 hours ago, Pancake said:

“Well if you’d prefer to get left ‘ere then by all means, go ‘head but me and the rest of the guys are gonna get’ta movin’ so if you don’t wanna get left behind then I suggest you stop dilly-dallyin’!” He said, his voice raising ever so slightly to brush against anger before walking off, leaving you and ‘Snow White’ to decide.

“Ughhhh fine” I grumbled and got up, dusting off my outfit..

On 4/30/2023 at 11:08 PM, Pancake said:

you jolted awake to the sound of a lighting strike outside and the deafening thunder that followed.

Willa sat up, eyes wide with unease.

Ugh. I hate storms.

9 hours ago, Pancake said:

It was.. a Human? You hadn’t seen one of them for a while, mostly animals and other passerby hybrids.

(human jumpscare???)

"...Oh. Guess I'll get going then."

13 hours ago, Pancake said:

She seemed to be having another nightmare, or at least an unpleasant dream.

he reached over to try and shake her awake from the nightmare, pushing any thought out if his mind trying to tell him all these dreams could mean something 

(can i join?) 

Form-

Name: Koral

Pronouns: She/Her

Animal (That your mixed with, any animal is possible as long as it is real): Axolotl

Appearance: Redhead with long, straight hair. Her skin is tinted slightly pink with freckles. She has a pink axolotl tail and small axolotl frills on her face. She usually wears hoodies and jeans and not much else. (sorry if this sucks i'm not the best at describing human things)

Other: Quiet, often gets bullied and is used to it. Doesn't trust people much.

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...