Stray Fawn Community

“What are you..?” - [A Sim/RP]

Pancake

59 minutes ago, MAТТRESS said:

he looked over at roses "do you...have parents?" was that a weird question to ask? it felt like it...but the frog kid didnt have any parents it seemed...maybe him and ru were just the only hybrids to have them.

Roses thought, did she?

Name: Willow

Pronouns: she/he

Animal (That your mixed with, any animal is possible as long as it is real): squirrel

Appearance: has the furry tail and ears of a squirrel, but mostly human, they have dusty green eyes

Other: known to be an outcast of her family

31 minutes ago, Polly said:

Roses thought, did she?

You didn’t remember any..

12 minutes ago, MAТТRESS said:

tal sat awkwardly waiting for them to reply

"n-never mind..."

tal pulled up his boots more

Ru’s tail curled around you, like it usually did when she was close to you.

8 minutes ago, Enby da buni said:

Name: Willow

Pronouns: she/he

Animal (That your mixed with, any animal is possible as long as it is real): squirrel

Appearance: has the furry tail and ears of a squirrel, but mostly human, they have dusty green eyes

Other: known to be an outcast of her family

Alex came up to you.

”You good? You’ve been staring out into space for a while now.” He asked, waving a hand in front of your face.

22 minutes ago, Polly said:

((i was waiting for pancake :[

20 minutes ago, Polly said:

'"sorry... uh no.."

(oh oh, sorry!!)

“oh…” tal wasnt sure how to respond. maybe hybrids just…didnt have parents. “im sorry…”

1 hour ago, Ranboo but a lot worse said:

Alex came up to you.

”You good? You’ve been staring out into space for a while now.” He asked, waving a hand in front of your face.

"oh, uh, yeah i'm just nervous" she lied about being fine, she was truthfully nervous, she was always nervous. 

48 minutes ago, MAТТRESS said:

(oh oh, sorry!!)

“oh…” tal wasnt sure how to respond. maybe hybrids just…didnt have parents. “im sorry…”

"no, it's okay..."

11 minutes ago, MAТТRESS said:

tal sighed. what now? what was there to do here? if he was at home, hed still be in bed. but here...was there even a bed to be in?

The other hybrids seemed happy here.. maybe you could make this place a new home..

46 minutes ago, Polly said:

"no, it's okay..."

The Little girl patted the ground next to her for you to sit down.

51 minutes ago, Enby da buni said:

"oh, uh, yeah i'm just nervous" she lied about being fine, she was truthfully nervous, she was always nervous. 

“Alright, we’ll be shipped out soon, herd it from the guards, sorry I got us into this mess.” He sighed.

{Form-

Name: Melody

Pronouns: She/Her

Animal (That your mixed with, any animal is possible as long as it is real): Border collie

Appearance: (no pic this time)

She has a floofy tail and floppy lil ears. She usually wears clothes you'd expect to see on a farm. She has long, straight, usually very messy brown hair and brown eyes.

Other: She tries to herd creatures into one place like a herding dog would.}

2 hours ago, Ranboo but a lot worse said:

The other hybrids seemed happy here.. maybe you could make this place a new home..

tal was already starting to feel home sick

maybe he should try to sleep some more...tho he wasnt very tired

he opened up his bag and took out some of the rocks he had packed, rubbing them in between his fingers. doing that always made him feel better, but he wasnt sure it was proving to be so effective now

4 hours ago, Ranboo but a lot worse said:

“Alright, we’ll be shipped out soon, herd it from the guards, sorry I got us into this mess.” He sighed.

"shipped out.... well its better than trying to stay away from bad men and moving all the time" she sighed, she had been looking forward to being safe for once, but now it was here she was terrified. (btw made a pic for my oc, here

IMG_20210731_161918.jpg.7fd2cd9b5101e22b88614bfc937d93dc.jpg)

4 hours ago, pepper_ said:

tal was already starting to feel home sick

maybe he should try to sleep some more...tho he wasnt very tired

he opened up his bag and took out some of the rocks he had packed, rubbing them in between his fingers. doing that always made him feel better, but he wasnt sure it was proving to be so effective now

Ru yawned.

1 hour ago, Enby da buni said:

"shipped out.... well its better than trying to stay away from bad men and moving all the time" she sighed, she had been looking forward to being safe for once, but now it was here she was terrified. (btw made a pic for my oc, here

IMG_20210731_161918.jpg.7fd2cd9b5101e22b88614bfc937d93dc.jpg)

(Lmao no u got captured by the bad men and they’re shipping you off overseas)

1 minute ago, Ranboo but a lot worse said:

Ru yawned.

"you wanna go to sleep?" tal asked. he was still concerned as to how his sister was handling this. he dumped the stuff out of his bag and put his blanket down as a pillow for her.

1 minute ago, pepper_ said:

"you wanna go to sleep?" tal asked. he was still concerned as to how his sister was handling this. he dumped the stuff out of his bag and put his blanket down as a pillow for her.

“Mhm..” she nodded sleepily and pulled the blanket over herself and laid down in your lap, tail curling around her knees as she trilled and shut her eyes.

Just now, Ranboo but a lot worse said:

“Mhm..” she nodded sleepily and pulled the blanket over herself and laid down in your lap, tail curling around her knees as she trilled and shut her eyes.

tal tried re-adjusting himself to be more comfortable. he glanced over at roses

"do you...have anything to sleep with?" they didnt look like they had anything. where did they even come from?

13 minutes ago, Ranboo but a lot worse said:

(Lmao no u got captured by the bad men and they’re shipping you off overseas)

opp- let me redo that)) She turned away still mad at him, "Y-y-you should be sorry, I could have kept going" she started to cry, "i hate this place" she whispered

11 minutes ago, Enby da buni said:

opp- let me redo that)) She turned away still mad at him, "Y-y-you should be sorry, I could have kept going" she started to cry, "i hate this place" she whispered

He walked up to you and gave you a tight hug.

17 minutes ago, pepper_ said:

tal tried re-adjusting himself to be more comfortable. he glanced over at roses

"do you...have anything to sleep with?" they didnt look like they had anything. where did they even come from?

@Polly

• 2 weeks later...