Stray Fawn Community

“What are you..?” - [A Sim/RP]

Pancake

1 hour ago, Enby da buni said:

(bump)

Willow wiggled, she personally thought that hugs were traps. 

(if there is a double thing of this, my house had a small blackout)

He let you go and stepped back.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/9/2021 at 8:42 PM, Blu Aussie said:

Willow was trying to feel bad for him, this was a accident, right?

It probably was...

but you still couldn’t forgive him.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/31/2021 at 4:21 PM, Green said:

{Form-

Name: Melody

Pronouns: She/Her

Animal (That your mixed with, any animal is possible as long as it is real): Border collie

Appearance: (no pic this time)

She has a floofy tail and floppy lil ears. She usually wears clothes you'd expect to see on a farm. She has long, straight, usually very messy brown hair and brown eyes.

Other: She tries to herd creatures into one place like a herding dog would.}

You woke up.

10 minutes ago, Green said:

She looked around and rubbed her eyes.

You must have fallen asleep in the haystacks again, as you were surrounded by blonde strips of grass.

You heard a Cow Moo in front of you.

1 minute ago, Ranboo but a lot worse said:

You must have fallen asleep in the haystacks again, as you were surrounded by blonde strips of grass.

You heard a Cow Moo in front of you.

She got up, stretched, and brushed the hay off of her before looking to the cow. 

1 minute ago, Green said:

She got up, stretched, and brushed the hay off of her before looking to the cow. 

Tansy! The cow your Little Brother had affectionately named.

she rubbed her head on your hand.

Just now, Green said:

She pet the cow. This was just another good day for her. Well... Mostly every day was good for her anyways-

The Cow mooed again and then bend down and took some hay from the haystack you were laying in a few moments before.

You heard footsteps above you in the rafters.

it might be a rat, you should probably check just to be sure, and if it was a rat you should probably tell your older Brother.

The Cow mooed again and then bend down and took some hay from the haystack you were laying in a few moments before.

You heard footsteps above you in the rafters.

it might be a rat, you should probably check just to be sure, and if it was a rat you should probably tell your older Brother.

"ugh, that's gonna be annoying." She rolled her eyes. It was never fun to have rats. She went up to go check. 

"ugh, that's gonna be annoying." She rolled her eyes. It was never fun to have rats. She went up to go check. 

“BOO!” Your little brother, Dallas ran towards you and jumped, flaring out his arms and showing off the skin-like membrane in between his arms and sides, he also opened his mouth and showed off his fangs.

6 minutes ago, Ranboo but a lot worse said:

“BOO!” Your little brother, Dallas ran towards you and jumped, flaring out his arms and showing off the skin-like membrane in between his arms and sides, he also opened his mouth and showed off his fangs.

She fell backward, falling onto the hay below. After a moment of silence, she started laughing. 

5 minutes ago, Green said:

She fell backward, falling onto the hay below. After a moment of silence, she started laughing. 

Dallas paused, peeking over the edge to make sure you were okay and then began laughing his squeaky, high pitched laugh, exactly like a bat.

Just now, Ranboo but a lot worse said:

Dallas paused, peeking over the edge to make sure you were okay and then began laughing, his squeaky, high pitched laugh, exactly like a bat.

"well, were you waiting up there all morning just to scare me?" She asked, standing back up. 

"well, were you waiting up there all morning just to scare me?" She asked, standing back up. 

“...Maybe..” he muttered, jumping from the rafters and gliding smoothly onto the ground, a trick he had picked up only a few weeks ago.

“...Maybe..” he muttered, jumping from the rafters and gliding smoothly onto the ground, a trick he had picked up only a few weeks ago.

"You're getting really good at gliding like that!" She complimented. Until he did something stupid, she was gonna be encouraging. 

"You're getting really good at gliding like that!" She complimented. Until he did something stupid, she was gonna be encouraging. 

“Why thank you!” He grinned widely.

Just now, Green said:

She giggled. "So, what chores do we gotta do today again?" 

“Well I need to go do stuff in the orchard, Pick the apples I think, maybe it was the Oranges.. I dunno. I think Randy is going to clean the animal stalls and uhm I think you are cleaning or tiding up the house, oh yeah, And Rose is going to tend to the gardens.”

He smiled and swayed his weight slightly from foot to foot.

Just now, Ranboo but a lot worse said:

“Well I need to go do stuff in the orchard, Pick the apples I think, maybe it was the Oranges.. I dunno. I think Randy is going to clean the animal stalls and uhm I think you are cleaning or tiding up the house, oh yeah, And Rose is going to tend to the gardens.”

He smiled and swayed his weight slightly from foot to foot.

"I'd actually rather clean the stalls than go inside but fineeeee"

She walked off towards the house 

9 minutes ago, Green said:

"I'd actually rather clean the stalls than go inside but fineeeee"

She walked off towards the house 

“Well I didn’t choose it!” He shouted after you as you walked away.

You reached the door.