Stray Fawn Community

“What are you..?” - [A Sim/RP]

Pancake

9 minutes ago, MATTRESS said:

Roses ducked under a nearby bush and tried to hear what it was

It was a collaboration of squeaks, almost in sentences one voice was higher and the other was lower.

Just now, Ranboo but a lot worse said:

It was a collaboration of squeaks, almost in sentences one voice was higher and the other was lower.

Roses slowly tried to go around it, trying not to be seen

27 minutes ago, MATTRESS said:

Roses slowly tried to go around it, trying not to be seen

The light turned towards you and got bigger.

a deeper squeak came from the direction of the light, there was a kid.. around your age waving to you, He had very fluffy black hair and sheep-like legs, which made a clomping sound as he ran towards you.

another, lighter pitched squeak came after the initial one, a little girl, younger than him came after him, she had membranes in between her arms and side like bat wings.

13 minutes ago, Ranboo but a lot worse said:

The light turned towards you and got bigger.

a deeper squeak came from the direction of the light, there was a kid.. around your age waving to you, He had very fluffy black hair and.. sheep-like legs, they made a clomping sound as he ran towards you.

another, lighter pitched squeak came after the initial one, a little girl, younger than him came after him, she had.. membranes in between her arms and side like bat wings.

Roses looked confused at the two other people

Name: Drift

Pronouns: He/Him

Animal (That your mixed with, any animal is possible as long as it is real): Raccoon

Appearance:

(I deleted the image sorryyyy)

Other: He may be a bit young, but he is smart and eventually learns how to get his way through manipulation. His Ts is Cabinet Man

he's not evil, just tryin to be

also I kinda screwed up his drawing and just... didn't do lineart :T

19 minutes ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

Name: Drift

Pronouns: He/Him

Animal (That your mixed with, any animal is possible as long as it is real): Raccoon

Appearance:

Drift.thumb.png.aa8a0750211594996d24279579cd55a9.png

Other: He may be a bit young, but he is smart and eventually learns how to get his way through manipulation. His Ts is Cabinet Man

he's not evil, just tryin to be

also I kinda screwed up his drawing and just... didn't do lineart :T

Your Brother ruffled your hair.

”You can’t just steal from our neighbors, you know.” He scolded.

1 minute ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

"Well I am totally able to" He said, neatening his hair.

“You’re a goon.” He said, rolling his eyes and going back to playing Stardew valley.

4 hours ago, Ranboo but a lot worse said:

She stood up quickly.

”Who is it?” She asked, going up the stairs.

tal became nervous at his moms speed and urgency

"a-actually maybe i was just seeing things- yeah i was dreaming. mom you can go back down, it was nothing!"

14 minutes ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

He, in return, stuck out his tongue.

He turned around and did the same at you.

8 minutes ago, MAТТRESS said:

tal became nervous at his moms speed and urgency

"a-actually maybe i was just seeing things- yeah i was dreaming. mom you can go back down, it was nothing!"

“...Are you sure?” She paused at the top of the stairs, turning back and looking down the stairs at you.

1 minute ago, Ranboo but a lot worse said:

“...Are you sure?” She paused at the top of the stairs, turning back and looking down the stairs at you.

"i...yeah" tal nodded. his stomach turned- first disobeying his mom, now lying to her? this seemed to be becoming a habit...

5 minutes ago, MAТТRESS said:

"i...yeah" tal nodded. his stomach turned- first disobeying his mom, now lying to her? this seemed to be becoming a habit...

“Oh thank goodness, you scared me.” She came down the stairs and gave you a kiss on the forehead.

”Now off to bed with you, Tweety Bird.” She smiled, going back to her rocking chair.

6 minutes ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

He went off to do his own.thing. wasn't sure what just yet, but his own thing for sure

You could go outside and look for shiny things.

“Oh thank goodness, you scared me.” She came down the stairs and gave you a kiss on the forehead.

”Now off to bed with you, Tweety Bird.” She smiled, going back to her rocking chair.

"...mom. if there...was ever someone at the window...what would i do? i mean- just in case youre not home...why would someone want to come here?"

35 minutes ago, MAТТRESS said:

"...mom. if there...was ever someone at the window...what would i do? i mean- just in case youre not home...why would someone want to come here?"

“...Well you should get your sister and go hide in the basement until I come home or Tell me about the, only come out of the basement  if I say it’s okay.. and if you see any pink ribbons on the fence I want you to pack a bag, take your sister and get as far away from here as you can, until I find you or until you see someone else, then keep running, stay away from the other humans, they aren’t good people, promise me you will keep you and your sister safe.” She said.

“...Well you should get your sister and go hide in the basement until I come home or Tell me about the, only come out of the basement  if I say it’s okay.. and if you see any pink ribbons on the fence I want you to pack a bag, take your sister and get as far away from here as you can, until I find you or until you see someone else, then keep running, stay away from the other humans, they aren’t good people, promise me you will keep you and your sister safe.” She said.

tal had more questions-so many more-but he didnt want to make his mom suspicous

"i will keep us safe. i promise."