Stray Fawn Community

“What are you..?” - [A Sim/RP]

Pancake

Just now, MAТТRESS said:

tal had more questions-so many more-but he didnt want to make his mom suspicous

"i will keep us safe. i promise."

“Thank you, now off to sleep with you, Tweety Bird.”

9 minutes ago, MAТТRESS said:

tal walked back upstairs. he went back to the window to see if the kid was still there.

They were still there.

”What were you doing?” They asked.

2 minutes ago, Ranboo but a lot worse said:

They were still there.

”What were you doing?” They asked.

"i was talking to my mom... do you really think someone would come and take us away? would i really be in danger if i stayed here?" if the answer was "yes," then that would mean that tal would need to go with this kid...he promised his mom he would keep him and his sister safe. if this was the way to keep them out of harms way...

On 7/11/2021 at 11:05 PM, Ranboo but a lot worse said:

(The Show is targeted at an older demographic but this Sim/RP is suitable for all audiences)]

——
In a world where a disease called the sick has ravaged through earth, claiming many lives... 

well that's already dark.

but it is suited for kids.

but only if they can comprehend it.

37 minutes ago, MAТТRESS said:

"i was talking to my mom... do you really think someone would come and take us away? would i really be in danger if i stayed here?" if the answer was "yes," then that would mean that tal would need to go with this kid...he promised his mom he would keep him and his sister safe. if this was the way to keep them out of harms way...

“Depends, have you seen any other last men here?” They asked.

remembering back there was this one time you spotted someone walking near the fence that separated the forest and you.

19 minutes ago, Zixvir said:

well that's already dark.

but it is suited for kids.

but only if they can comprehend it.

:^

Just now, Ranboo but a lot worse said:

“Depends, have you seen any other last men here?” They asked.

remembering back there was this one time you spotted someone walking near the fence that separated the forest and you.

"well...once i saw someone...i guess they were walking pretty close to this house..."

4 minutes ago, MAТТRESS said:

"well...once i saw someone...i guess they were walking pretty close to this house..."

“Then yes, You’ll probably need to leave.”

3 minutes ago, Ranboo but a lot worse said:

“Then yes, You’ll probably need to leave.”

tal looked around his room. hed lived here for his whole life...how could he leave? just because of one thing he saw? his eyes fell on his sister. there was no question, he needed to keep her safe. no matter what. he still wasnt sure if he trusted this kid...but he felt like he might need to.

"okay. take me wherever we need to go."

2 minutes ago, MAТТRESS said:

tal looked around his room. hed lived here for his whole life...how could he leave? just because of one thing he saw? his eyes fell on his sister. there was no question, he needed to keep her safe. no matter what. he still wasnt sure if he trusted this kid...but he felt like he might need to.

"okay. take me wherever we need to go."

“Actually, when did you see them, and what were they wearing?” They asked, still hanging by their legs from the tree.

Since you saw the person at night you couldn’t make out what they were wearing, and you saw them like.. a week ago.

1 minute ago, Ranboo but a lot worse said:

“Actually, when did you see them, and what were they wearing?” They asked, still hanging by their legs from the tree.

Since you saw the person at night you couldn’t make out what they were wearing, and you saw them like.. a week ago.

"im not sure, it was night time...i saw them a little bit ago i guess. i just forgot to tell my mom about it..."

5 minutes ago, MAТТRESS said:

"im not sure, it was night time...i saw them a little bit ago i guess. i just forgot to tell my mom about it..."

“Oh, Then I’m guessing you have about 4 or 5 days until they come here.” They shrugged.

5 minutes ago, Ranboo but a lot worse said:

“Oh, Then I’m guessing you have about 4 or 5 days until they come here.” They shrugged.

"w-what?!?" tal became panicked. he went to his sisters bed and shook her, trying to wake her up.

2 minutes ago, MAТТRESS said:

"w-what?!?" tal became panicked. he went to his sisters bed and shook her, trying to wake her up.

“Ergh... what..?” She sat up and stared at you groggily.

On 7/11/2021 at 8:05 PM, Ranboo but a lot worse said:

Name: snow i guess bro idk i am so bad at names

Pronouns: she/her

Animal: deer

Appearance: a pale girl with brunette hair with white streaks (haha wilbur,,,) and green eyes, she just has like deer legs and ears and stuff

Other: NO

g

7 minutes ago, MATTRЕSS said:

g

You woke up.

”Hey are you okay? I found you passed out on the forest hiking trail.” A woman asked from beside you.

9 minutes ago, Ranboo but a lot worse said:

You woke up.

”Hey are you okay? I found you passed out on the forest hiking trail.” A woman asked from beside you.

she flinched, startled by the stranger then sat up and turned to face her "yeah im- im ok"

28 minutes ago, MATTRЕSS said:

she flinched, startled by the stranger then sat up and turned to face her "yeah im- im ok"

“Okay that’s good, I’m Doctor Amethyst Jaggern.”

22 minutes ago, MATTRESS said:

"hello..?"

The boy squeaked to the little girl who nodded and cleared her throat.

”Hi, I’m Daisy and He is Jason, Who are you?”

10 minutes ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

Maybe he had to go somewhere else?

He thought about where shiny things would be.

Well there were shiny things near the river sometimes.