Stray Fawn Community

“What are you..?” - [A Sim/RP]

Pancake

2 minutes ago, MATTRESS said:

'im roses...'

“That’s nice-“ the girl was interrupted by the older boy who squeaked at her then went silent when she responded.

”Ok do you want to join us?” She asked you. 

18 minutes ago, Ranboo but a lot worse said:

“That’s nice-“ the girl was interrupted by the older boy who squeaked at her then went silent when she responded.

”Ok do you want to join us?” She asked you. 

"sure.."

13 minutes ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

He was smart

he turned back to go home.

Someone dropped down from the trees.

”Hi there.”

3 minutes ago, MATTRESS said:

"sure.."

“Okay.” The girl went back to talking in squeaks to the goat boy

4 minutes ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

"Nice to meet ya"

Zero pulled out something from his pocket and ran towards you.

3 minutes ago, MAТТRESS said:

"how heavy?" tal looked down at his sister "i dunno...shes bigger than her. smaller than me."

“Hmm.. okay, go get ‘em.”

1 minute ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

He backed up, his tail fluffing out in surprise. 

He tackled you, holding the thing he pulled out of his pocket to your throat.

”Why are you in my territory?” He asked, his hood falling to reveal fluffy blonde hair with round brown-spotted ears, almost like a cheetah.

8 minutes ago, Ranboo but a lot worse said:

He tackled you, holding the thing he pulled out of his pocket to your throat.

”Why are you in my territory?” He asked, his hood falling to reveal fluffy blonde hair with round brown-spotted ears, almost like a cheetah.

"I just found some shiny things. You can have em if you want." He pulled them out to show. "Also there's kinda a cage nearby so you might want to avoid that." He thought being helpful might get him in a bit less trouble. 

16 minutes ago, Ranboo but a lot worse said:

“Hmm.. okay, go get ‘em.”

"okay..." tal trekked back down the stairs again, aware that showing up downstairs for the second time in the last 10 minutes was most definitely going to confuse his mother.

9 minutes ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

"I just found some shiny things. You can have em if you want." He pulled them out to show. "Also there's kinda a cage nearby so you might want to avoid that." He thought being helpful might get him in a bit less trouble. 

He scowled at you.

”Last men-“ and he was shot with a net.

”We found them!” An unfamiliar voice shouted from the trees.

9 minutes ago, MAТТRESS said:

"okay..." tal trekked back down the stairs again, aware that showing up downstairs for the second time in the last 10 minutes was most definitely going to confuse his mother.

“Tweety Bird?..” your mother looked up from her knitting

2 minutes ago, Ranboo but a lot worse said:

He scowled at you.

”Last men-“ and he was shot with a net.

”We found them!” An unfamiliar voice shouted from the trees.

"What in the?..." He tried to get them out of the net

Just now, Ranboo but a lot worse said:

“Tweety Bird?..” your mother looked up from her knitting

"uhm hey again mom... so about before..." tal looked around uncomfortably "i lied. there is someone at the window. and...we need to go with them. they said theyd protect us from the...last men? have you ever heard of those before?"

"What in the?..." He tried to get them out of the net

“Go! Get out of here I’ll be fine!” Zero yelled at you, shooing you off and proceeding to cut the net with his weapon.

Just now, MAТТRESS said:

"uhm hey again mom... so about before..." tal looked around uncomfortably "i lied. there is someone at the window. and...we need to go with them. they said theyd protect us from the...last men? have you ever heard of those before?"

Her face paled.

”Last men... Okay go pack your bags I’ll be there in a moment.” She said urgently, standing up and going to her bedroom, you were never allowed in there so you didn’t know what she was doing.

2 minutes ago, Ranboo but a lot worse said:

“Go! Get out of here I’ll be fine!” Zero yelled at you, shooing you off and proceeding to cut the net with his weapon.

He nodded, running back the way he came.

1 minute ago, Ranboo but a lot worse said:

Her face paled.

”Last men... Okay go pack your bags I’ll be there in a moment.” She said urgently, standing up and going to her bedroom, you were never allowed in there so you didn’t know what she was doing.

"mom? where are you...o-okay." tal rushed back up the stairs. he ripped the sheet off his bed and started piling things inside- his extra pair of boots, all the interesting rocks he had found in the forest. he tied the sheet up with everything inside. "cmon" he looked over at his sister. "we need to pack our things and leave."

He nodded, running back the way he came.

Your older brother was also running the way you had come.

”I sensed danger, what is going on.” He asked.

Just now, MAТТRESS said:

"mom? where are you...o-okay." tal rushed back up the stairs. he ripped the sheet off his bed and started piling things inside- his extra pair of boots, all the interesting rocks he had found in the forest. he tied the sheet up with everything inside. "cmon" he looked over at his sister. "we need to pack our things and leave."

“Mhm..” she mumbled, still sleepy, holding her teddy bear with her blanket tied around her neck and over her head like a hood.

“Mhm..” she mumbled, still sleepy, holding her teddy bear with her blanket tied around her neck and over her head like a hood.

"come on!" tal tugged the blanket off her and started packing her things inside like hed done with his stuff.

he didnt like being so harsh with his sister, but the way his mom looked so nervous...he didnt want to mess around.

Your older brother was also running the way you had come.

”I sensed danger, what is going on.” He asked.

"There was a net and yelling and people maybe?? and it's all a lot of stuff that happened all at one time"