Stray Fawn Community

“What are you..?” - [A Sim/RP]

Pancake

Just now, Green the Fiery Fox said:

"There was a net and yelling and people maybe?? and it's all a lot of stuff that happened all at one time"

“You get Home I’ll be there in a minute.” He said, running into the forest.

1 minute ago, MAТТRESS said:

"come on!" tal tugged the blanket off her and started packing her things inside like hed done with his stuff.

he didnt like being so harsh with his sister, but the way his mom looked so nervous...he didnt want to mess around.

Your sister frowned and took the blanket after you had packed all her stuffed animals.

”...where’s the third one?” The strange kid in the window asked.

"Ok!" He didn't try and argue, that'd be stupid. He ran home as told.

You ran inside, his Stardew valley was still playing.

He tried to find a place to hide. He was fairly scared to be honest-

The only place yo could think of was the closet.

1 minute ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

He went and hid there, being as silent as possible.

You heard nothing for a little while before someone opened the door or kicked it down very loudly.

”Hybrids! Come out here!” Unfamiliar voice. Last man.

Just now, Ranboo but a lot worse said:

You heard nothing for a little while before someone opened the door or kicked it down very loudly.

”Hybrids! Come out here!” Unfamiliar voice. Last man.

He stayed silent and still.

He stayed silent and still.

You heard them flip over and break things, slamming open doors until a shadow appeared at the bottoms of the Closet’s door.

Just now, Ranboo but a lot worse said:

You heard them flip over and break things, slamming open doors until a shadow appeared at the bottoms of the Closet’s door.

He got ready to jump out and run as fast as he could.

8 minutes ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

He leapt, trying his best to maneuver around the person and bolt outside

The person grabbed you by the collar.

”Where do you think your going, little Boy?”

26 minutes ago, Ranboo but a lot worse said:

Your sister frowned and took the blanket after you had packed all her stuffed animals.

”...where’s the third one?” The strange kid in the window asked.

"shes coming, i think." tal looked at the doorway "i hope" he whispered to himself

25 minutes ago, Ranboo but a lot worse said:

Also I based Tal’s sister off these littol dudes (sugar gliders)

image.thumb.jpeg.43a05c11160c9009d7828c704fa24824.jpeg

ok so question- is tals sis adopted, seeing as shes a different animal mix? or is that not how the genetics work? ive never seen sweet tooth before.

6 minutes ago, MAТТRESS said:

ok so question- is tals sis adopted, seeing as shes a different animal mix? or is that not how the genetics work? ive never seen sweet tooth before.

They’re biological siblings, the animals are pretty much just randomized and how much animal you are is randomizes too

(ex. one child can be a zebra with just the stripy hair and the other sibling can be an owl with full blown feathers and everything and they’re still biological siblings)

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Ranboo but a lot worse said:

They’re biological siblings, the animals are pretty much just randomized and how much animal you are is randomizes too

(ex. one child can be a zebra with just the stripy hair and the other sibling can be an owl with full blown feathers and everything and they’re still biological siblings)

ah ok, thank you!

• Paw up 1

29 minutes ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

He did what instincts told him to and bit and scratched at the person.

The person yelled and let you go.

23 minutes ago, MAТТRESS said:

"shes coming, i think." tal looked at the doorway "i hope" he whispered to himself

You mother came into the room.

”Let’s go.” She said.

”Alrrrrright.” The frog kid said, righting themselves so they were sat on the branch then jumping into the room.

1 minute ago, Ranboo but a lot worse said:

You mother came into the room.

”Let’s go.” She said.

”Alrrrrright.” The frog kid said, righting themselves so they were sat on the branch then jumping into the room.

tal stepped back as the kid flew in. he slung his sheet over his shoulder and looked at his mom.

22 minutes ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

He ran as fast as he could.

You got to the kicked down door before someone stepped in your way.

he was very bulky looking and could probably hurt you pretty bad

20 minutes ago, MAТТRESS said:

tal stepped back as the kid flew in. he slung his sheet over his shoulder and looked at his mom.

She seemed to be thinking over a few things.

”Alright stay still.” The frog kid said to your sister, she stayed where she was as the frog kid grabbed her with their tongue and held her tightly up against their side, before turning to you.

”you have two choices, One is get on my back and I take you through the treetops or you walk with your.. Uhm.. Third person.” They said, although their still extended tongue made it difficult to speak properly.

1 minute ago, Ranboo but a lot worse said:

She seemed to be thinking over a few things.

”Alright stay still.” The frog kid said to your sister, she stayed where she was as the frog kid grabbed her with their tongue and held her tightly up against their side, before turning to you.

”you have two choices, One is get on my back and I take you through the treetops or you walk with your.. Uhm.. Third person.” They said, although their still extended tongue made it difficult to speak properly.

"i think ill stay with my mom" tal said. he desperately needed to figure out what was going on here, he was so confused about what was happening. he glanced nervously over at his sister stuck at the frog kids side

"be careful with her." he said to the kid.