Stray Fawn Community

“What are you..?” - [A Sim/RP]

Pancake

3 minutes ago, MAТТRESS said:

"i think ill stay with my mom" tal said. he desperately needed to figure out what was going on here, he was so confused about what was happening. he glanced nervously over at his sister stuck at the frog kids side

"be careful with her." he said to the kid.

“Will do.” The frog child said, jumping back out the window and into the tree.

”Go west, about 400 paces until you get to the river, Me and your sister will be in the trees once you get there clap three times and we’ll come and meet you, sound good! Yeah? Okay good, Toodles!” They said, hopping off into another tree then disappearing from sight.

9 minutes ago, Ranboo but a lot worse said:

You got to the kicked down door before someone stepped in your way.

he was very bulky looking and could probably hurt you pretty bad

If he was big as he was bulky, he could slip under his legs! So he tried it.

4 minutes ago, Ranboo but a lot worse said:

“Will do.” The frog child said, jumping back out the window and into the tree.

”Go west, about 400 paces until you get to the river, Me and your sister will be in the trees once you get there clap three times and we’ll come and meet you, sound good! Yeah? Okay good, Toodles!” They said, hopping off into another tree then disappearing from sight.

"...'toodles'" tal said back into the empty night. he readjusted the sack on his shoulder. "i guess we should go then." he turned to his mom

6 minutes ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

If he was big as he was bulky, he could slip under his legs! So he tried it.

It worked but he grabbed your leg before you could get up.

”Where do you think You’re going?” He asked.

1 minute ago, MAТТRESS said:

"...'toodles'" tal said back into the empty night. he readjusted the sack on his shoulder. "i guess we should go then." he turned to his mom

She nodded hand held out her hand for you to take

1 minute ago, Ranboo but a lot worse said:

It worked but he grabbed your leg before you could get up.

”Where do you think You’re going?” He asked.

He tried to rip away, as he knew he couldn't fight back.

She nodded hand held out her hand for you to take

tal took his mothers hand. it seemed so cold. he looked around his and his sisters bedroom, trying to drink it all in before hed need to say goodbye forever. he wanted to remember every detail of this place. he swallowed hard.

4 minutes ago, MAТТRESS said:

tal took his mothers hand. it seemed so cold. he looked around his and his sisters bedroom, trying to drink it all in before hed need to say goodbye forever. he wanted to remember every detail of this place. he swallowed hard.

“We.. we might be able to come back.. lets just.. hope for the best.” Your mom said.

6 minutes ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

He tried to rip away, as he knew he couldn't fight back.

“Shh, Shh, you’re only going to make our job harder and more unpleasant for you.”

He stuck you in a cage.

8 minutes ago, Ranboo but a lot worse said:

“Shh, Shh, you’re only going to make our job harder and more unpleasant for you.”

He stuck you in a cage.

He bared his teeth at them before evaluating the situation. What was the cage made of? How big was it? What was the lock like? These were all questions he was asking himself.

Just now, Green the Fiery Fox said:

He bared his teeth at them before evaluating the situation. What was the cage made of? How big was it? What was the lock like? These were all questions he was asking himself.

As they wheeled you out of your home you saw the bars were metal, something you couldn’t break through, it was just big enough to house a creature of about your size, the lock was at the top on the outside, you couldn’t reach it.

they put you in the back of a truck next to two other cages, one had your passed out Brother and the other had Zero

15 minutes ago, Ranboo but a lot worse said:

“We.. we might be able to come back.. lets just.. hope for the best.” Your mom said.

tal realized he was squeezing his moms hand pretty hard. he loosened up his grip. "yeah...hope..." he knew this was the right thing to do, but it felt so wrong.

1 minute ago, MAТТRESS said:

tal realized he was squeezing his moms hand pretty hard. he loosened up his grip. "yeah...hope..." he knew this was the right thing to do, but it felt so wrong.

“Alright, lets hurry and go.” She said, leading you down the stairs and out the door, walking away from the cabin.

“Alright, lets hurry and go.” She said, leading you down the stairs and out the door, walking away from the cabin.

tal looked back at his home for one last time. he forced himself to look away, he wouldve stared at the house forever if he could have. how many times had he taken that front door for granted? the fence? the smell of fresh soup? the garden?

he felt tears coming into his eyes. he blinked them away.

this isnt goodbye, he told himself, hoping that it was the truth.

this was the best thing for everyone. if they wanted to stay safe, they had to leave...or so that was what the frog kid said. a kid who he could only hope was being truthful, and wasnt leading him and his family into their doom

"do you think were doing the right thing?" tal asked his mom

4 hours ago, Ranboo but a lot worse said:

“Okay.” The girl went back to talking in squeaks to the goat boy

Roses looked around the forest

7 minutes ago, MAТТRESS said:

tal looked back at his home for one last time. he forced himself to look away, he wouldve stared at the house forever if he could have. how many times had he taken that front door for granted? the fence? the smell of fresh soup? the garden?

he felt tears coming into his eyes. he blinked them away.

this isnt goodbye, he told himself, hoping that it was the truth.

this was the best thing for everyone. if they wanted to stay safe, they had to leave...or so that was what the frog kid said. a kid who he could only hope was being truthful, and wasnt leading him and his family into their doom

"do you think were doing the right thing?" tal asked his mom

(Stop making me feel bad)

”Mm... I’m not entirely sure..” your mom muttered.

7 minutes ago, MATTRESS said:

Roses looked around the forest

It was getting dark.

(Stop making me feel bad)

”Mm... I’m not entirely sure..” your mom muttered.

(ahaha sorry man yk i love me some angst)

"they said that we needed to watch out for pink ribbons on the fence...but ive never seen any of those. and ive only ever seen one person come near here at night time..." tal quickened his pace a bit. he suddenly wasnt feeling too comfortable with the fact that his sister was with this kid.

18 minutes ago, MATTRESS said:

what do i do

Roses sat down, she listened for anything at all

There was rustling in the trees above you, almost like a really big squirrel was going through them.

4 minutes ago, MAТТRESS said:

(ahaha sorry man yk i love me some angst)

"they said that we needed to watch out for pink ribbons on the fence...but ive never seen any of those. and ive only ever seen one person come near here at night time..." tal quickened his pace a bit. he suddenly wasnt feeling too comfortable with the fact that his sister was with this kid.

“....I see.” Your mother sped up a little at your mention.

There was rustling in the trees above you, almost like a really big squirrel was going through them.

me?

Roses didn't like the sound of that.. she didn't want to go back to the bad men 

hahaaha backstory that i have forcefully written in! 

2 minutes ago, MATTRESS said:

me?

Roses didn't like the sound of that.. she didn't want to go back to the bad men 

hahaaha backstory that i have forcefully written in! 

You felt a sudden hand on you shoulder.

4 minutes ago, Ranboo but a lot worse said:

“....I see.” Your mother sped up a little at your mention.

tal tucked his wings in a bit to prevent them from dragging him behind.

"i wonder if i could..." his voice faded out. he shook his head. no, he couldnt even prevent himself from falling out of ladders with these things, no way hed be able to do anything of use with them. he just kept speed-walking through the forest.

Just now, Ranboo but a lot worse said:

You felt a sudden hand on you shoulder.

UH OH

Roses scrambled away, hoping it was just one of the other people she was with 

Just now, MAТТRESS said:

tal tucked his wings in a bit to prevent them from dragging him behind.

"i wonder if i could..." his voice faded out. he shook his head. no, he couldnt even prevent himself from falling out of ladders with these things, no way hed be able to do anything of use with them. he just kept speed-walking through the forest.

The rest of the walk was silent, except the cold wind whispering nothings into the ears of anyone willing to listen.

when you got to the river your mother clapped twice and the frog kid dropped down from a branch right next to you, you little sister still at their side, they dropped her and she landed on the ground with a thump.

”ouch.” She mumbled, standing up.

4 minutes ago, MATTRESS said:

UH OH

Roses scrambled away, hoping it was just one of the other people she was with 

It was just the Goat boy.

he gave you a questioning squeak.

Just now, Ranboo but a lot worse said:

It was just the Goat boy.

he gave you a questioning squeak.

Roses shook her head in a 'sorry'

She stood up

2 minutes ago, MATTRESS said:

Roses shook her head in a 'sorry'

She stood up

The goat boy started walking away with the bat girl, motioning for you to follow.