Stray Fawn Community

The City-State Challenge :D

Hydropuff

This is my first challenge so forgive me if this is utter garbage!

You start out with 3-6 founders. They are to find a good spot on the island and found a "city", these are clusters of about 4-6 nests. (These will be made through pregnant females.) Once this is done they are free to clear a certain amount of territory. (Generally mine were about 6-7 tiles out.) These aren't meant to be huge empires but centralized cities. 

Lifespan:

Pregnancy Duration: 3

Baby: 2 

Child: 3

Teen: 15

Adult: 50

Damage Multipliers: 

Enemy: 3

Hunger: 2

Environment: 2

Healing: 3

Rules:

1.  City-states are centralized but also have people living outside of said city. Not all nichelings must be born in the main nests.

2. Kings and Queens at first are to be taken from the "founding family". This is the most influential pair in founding the city.  Eventually you may dethrone them for a ruling council or even a democracy. This is allowed after a few generations.

3. Magic is also allowed, though not to a big degree unless you wish to make gods in your world. (Mine worshipped deities similar to the ancient Greeks and had some shamans who could channel some of their power.) 

4. Children of royal lineage are to monitored. Illegitimate children are to either be banished or made into servants. (In my own story a Illegitimate child founded a major city-state.)

5. Diplomatic meetings are to be done every 15 turns between leaders from current city-states. Blockades may be established and some may team up together in a war against another. Any city conquered will either be razed or scattered among other cities. 

6. Wars are to be conducted with the strongest and most resourceful of the nichelings from each city-states. Smaller city-states are prone to falling to ultimatums or becoming vassals to stronger and large cities. 

7.  Last but not least enjoy! You can change anything that I didn't add to this. Keep me posted on your playthroughs if you don't mind! :D

• Like 3