Stray Fawn Community

Kingdom Of Sin

Katumai

"Are you sure this is a good idea?"

"Of course it is! "

"But...wont !%@#$ be mad?"

"Why would he be? Blade, Shark and even that time lady get their own tribes, why can't I?"

"Well...I guess, but-"

"Oh come on, don't worry so much! And besides, you wont tell, right?"

"I...no. I wont tell."

2019784362_Screenshot(3279).thumb.png.144cdc79c228ba2768782fcb951236be.png

mmm look at me with another playthrough oh boy

anyway uh this is basically the sins challenge combined with my own kind of thing

this is going to be kind of casual and not have as much story as my others because im sick right now and im using most of my creative juices on other things

if you see a familiar face in there just blame Foxy /j

gem colors are the easy way to tell what faction a nicheling is part of, so-

Purple-Pride

Yellow-Greed

Red-Wrath

Pink-Lust

Green-Envy

Blue-Gluttony

Gray-Sloth

listed in order of hierarchy

i'll explain most of the lore and stuff as we go along

• Eek! 3

"Bash, get your lazy butt over here!"

Reminaa landed another swipe at the bearyena's face, jumping back as a claw almost knocked her over.

Her brother came rushing in, tackling the beast to the ground as seconds later it lay still.

"Was that so hard?" Reminaa panted, whacking Bash on the shoulder with her tail as he rolled his eyes at her.

396111015_Screenshot(3280).thumb.png.ca78ad9e384120d16083f2e611d5ce60.png

• Like 2
  • Paw up 1

"Woah!"

Natchia startled, taking a step back as the odd red nicheling looked up at her. 

"Sorry to scare ya!" He said, growing a little weary as Reminaa stepped in front of Natchia, giving the stranger a snarl infamously associated with Wrath nichelings.

"Um-I'm Kirduk! It's nice to meet'cha!-"

"Why are you here?"

"Well hey now, not like this island belongs to you, ya'll look like you barely just got here yourselves!"

"Not the point." Reminaa scoffed, brushing past the male as she half dragged Natchia behind her. "Either leave or go talk to the king."

303585076_Screenshot(3281).thumb.png.a91d794de768084075e7a925625326ff.png

• Like 4

"Isn't she cute?"

Almond purred down at the baby laying between her paws, holding it near her chest as the little thing blinked up at her.

"It's alright, I guess." Bash said dismissively, only sparing the two a glance before he was on guard again. He had been assigned the task of keeping Almond and her child safe, and in all honesty, he envied the fact that Reminaa probably had the much more important duty of looking over the king and queen. 

Bur priorities were priorities, he supposed. Good thing they didn't know it was his daughter.

1595465204_Screenshot(3282).thumb.png.26d2d0ef745c30200c8eb7bc3a85ce31.png

• Like 1
  • Eek! 2

"He's wonderful."

Rache leaned his head against Hephstia's shoulder, down near her paws as he smiled at the cub, sleeping peacefully.

"He really is..." The queen responded, yawning halfway through her sentence, exhausted. Rache brushed his tail down her back, resting his chin on the back of her neck and purring as she closed her eyes.

"Sleep. You've earned it."

654288104_Screenshot(3283).thumb.png.dc06669d5598fe81cdc45ed3b9cded09.png

• Like 2

"She's cute!"

Almond gave Natchia a smile, watching as the absolutely tiny baby gnawed at one of her paws.

"I suppose." Natchia seemed unfazed by the biting, simply shaking the child off and ignoring the angry little squeaks. "Wish she was bigger though."

"Well I think she looks fine." Almond replied, a confused tone in her voice as she took a closer look at the child. She seemed healthy and lively, some babies were just...smaller than others. 

"Eh. She is a little cute I guess. At least that Envy guy is good for something."

Almond blinked. "Scorpio?" She looked behind her at the sulking red nicheling, tearing poison berries from a bush almost angrily. "Is he the dad? I didn't know you two were mates-"

"Mates? Me and him?" Natchia snorted. "Oh please, when stagmoles fly. Like I would ever be mates with some Envy scum, he was just the only slightly decent male left. The king is obviously taken, Bash is too busy nowadays and like hell I was going to have kids with that Gluttony guy. He was the only option left."

Almond simply...nodded. She felt kind of bad for the guy, but if Natchia didn't like him, she couldn't do anything about it. Envys just had a bad reputation, and maybe they always would.

587221637_Screenshot(3284).thumb.png.3d8c444aaf372f579d02fc8b984218a6.png

• Like 3

Reminaa tapped her paw against the ground, listening to the soft breathing from the nicheling against her chest, watching Kirduk out of the corner of her eye. He had just been sitting there and staring for a while now.

A paw reached out towards the child, and Reminaa smacked it away with a hiss. "Don't touch her."

"But-"

"Need I remind you that this was purely done because the King requested it of me? I don't have any desire to be with you. I expect you to watch her once she's old enough to not need me and I can return to my duties. For now, leave us."

Kirduk visibly deflated, sighing and slipping away with a dejected look.

Dumb male.

1528182410_Screenshot(3285).thumb.png.6c0da040a477f62d832d20b6766de05b.png

• Sad 2

"But why do I  have to watch her?"

Pippa glared up at the adult, faintly aware of the baby tumbling around her paws with obnoxious squeaks. Natchia barely glanced at her, fiddling with some shiny rock she had found.

"Because I have a meeting and it's a Wrath's job to guard others."

"Why don't you do it? She's your kid. Or just have one of those duck beak losers do it."

Natchia simply rolled her eyes, finally meeting her gaze with an annoyed look.

"Bash and Reminaa are going to be at the meeting, and besides, you'll need the training. It's not like your mother can teach you any of this stuff."

Pippa bristled, growling lowly at the much larger female. "What's that supposed to mean?"

But Natchia was already walking off, calling back to her one last time.

"Careful, she bites!"

2081691294_Screenshot(3286).thumb.png.29e2b69ae61dacb485684e4caa3fd06d.png

• Like 1
  • Eek! 2

4 hours ago, Katumai said:

"But why do I  have to watch her?"

Pippa glared up at the adult, faintly aware of the baby tumbling around her paws with obnoxious squeaks. Natchia barely glanced at her, fiddling with some shiny rock she had found.

"Because I have a meeting and it's a Wrath's job to guard others."

"Why don't you do it? She's your kid. Or just have one of those duck beak losers do it."

Natchia simply rolled her eyes, finally meeting her gaze with an annoyed look.

"Bash and Reminaa are going to be at the meeting, and besides, you'll need the training. It's not like your mother can teach you any of this stuff."

Pippa bristled, growling lowly at the much larger female. "What's that supposed to mean?"

But Natchia was already walking off, calling back to her one last time.

"Careful, she bites!"

2081691294_Screenshot(3286).thumb.png.29e2b69ae61dacb485684e4caa3fd06d.png

My baby, my pride and joy, Pippa. It is time for a sacrifice, my dear Pippa.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Almond let out a breath as a gentle breeze blew past her, calming her nerves as she tucked the cub closer to her chest with a smile.

"I'm glad to have you, Dusty." She said quietly, nobody else around her and the baby.

All she got in response was a small sneeze, and Dusty curling further into her and burying his face into her chest fur.

866975250_Screenshot(3287).thumb.png.dafc7b23ac0b801eb31b2593c86dac50.png

• Like 1
  • Eek! 1