Stray Fawn Community

{ Across the sea } WOF sim/rp

F00lz the person

what is this sim/rp about?:

Well it's about when the pantala dragons come across the sea and what happens, yes it's simple bc im lazy.

Yes, you can be any tribe you would like! (expect hivewings)

Forms}

Name:

Tribe:

Pronouns:

looks like:

Other: (ex: theme song)

Players}

Enby (me)

name: Enby

Tribe: Silkwing

Pronouns: they/them

looks like:

IMG_20210712_001153.thumb.jpg.e2796979c42c1cdc76353b32c851daf4.jpg

Other: Always late for stuff

some beautiful person! (to lazy to put username)

Name: Songbird

Tribe: SkyWing

Pronouns: She/they

looks like: Crimson colored female, with amber eyes.

Other:

-She loves listening to music, it's like her go-to thing when she's stressed.

-Songbird is usually a short-tempered dragon, with seemingly very little interests. She is good at hiding her emotions, and is fluent in sarcasm.

-They will usually sit outside in her free time, to 'escape' from everyone else. She isn't really one that you would find in a crowd.

-Songbird is typically a loner, except for maybe one or two friends, along with encounters with other dragons.

-You might catch her reading a book, or hanging out with more than two people, if your lucky.

-She wears a blue bandana, along with silver bracelets, a purple ring around her tail, and some small, broken, chains on her horns.

Rules

1. Have fun!

2. just be you!

3. SERIOUSLY, have fun!

Warning!

I am ONLY online at night, if I'm online at day time then it's just luck, I am impatient w/ sims/rps so I might get restless!

HAVE FUN!!!

(I don't know much about WoF, but I will try my best)

Other:

-Songbird is usually a short-tempered dragon, with seemingly very little interests. She is good at hiding her emotions, and is fluent in sarcasm.

-They will usually sit outside in her free time, to 'escape' from everyone else. She isn't really one that you would find in a crowd.

-Songbird is typically a loner, except for maybe one or two friends, along with encounters with other dragons.

-You might catch her reading a book, or hanging out with more than two people, if your lucky.

-She wears a blue bandana, along with silver bracelets, a purple ring around her tail, and some small, broken, chains on her horns.

10 hours ago, __________________________ said:

(I don't know much about WoF, but I will try my best)

Other:

you did alright w/ that bio, better than mine))

• Thanks 1