Stray Fawn Community

Never Born-Looking for character submissions

Chiyanna

This is a playthrough I have planned where nichelings who were never born get a chance to live. Their mother maybe died, or they were deleted by console commands, or another reason. Whatever the case, they've now been given a chance at life on an island created specifically for them. And you can throw your never-born nichelings into the mix!

They will start as one day old babies, and have to survive 2-3 days completely helpless. After that, 7-10 days of the one-gemmed stage. Then teens for about 20 days. It will be a long road to adulthood for the young nichelings, but there is a chance wanderers could adopt them.

If you want to submit a nicheling for consideration, they must be one that was conceived in one of your playthroughs but never born for whatever reason. If they were never actually conceived but have an impressive backstory I may consider them.

Regarding parents' genes, a screenshot would be best, if you don't have one try and be specific as possible. If blind genes send a pic of them along with speculation. Parents' personality is mainly important in-so-far as genetics plays a role in a creature's personality. If personality unknown put unknown. Standing is rank, you can put their tribe rank, or simply member, wanderer, rogue, ect. This line is for both parents. Relatives can be notable for uniqye personality, famed deeds (good or bad), rank, unusual skills, ect. This is not for the parents and you can put NA. You must provide at least a base reason (mpther died, deleted using commands, ect) and that will give me creative liscense to fill in the rest. You can tell more detail or make a story surrounding it, though. Other is for background info that doesn't fit into the catagories above. The personality of your character will be determined by their genes and experiances, so don't say what sort of a nicheling they are

Here's the form:

Father's genes: 

Mother's genes: 

Father's personality:

Mother's personality:

Parents' standing in tribe:

Notable relatives:

Reason for never being born:

Island on which they were conceived/died in womb:

Other:

7 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

That's too bad! Well, I may take one of them if others don't take up the slots

Here she is, though I'll give you her mothers' genes just in case

20210314161753_1.thumb.jpg.c5aef5997b26845025d95c6aff1fbd5f.jpg

20210314155648_1.thumb.jpg.210578cddee7cdf7422fa9770ece84b5.jpg20210314162000_1.thumb.jpg.7cbfa0220219f160de296a5c3d4714df.jpg

Here's her bio dad (who of course wasnt compatible with his sister's wife)

20210314161213_1.thumb.jpg.a9099cd0d6b0a220d964dc61e48317a9.jpg

11 hours ago, Novais said:

so i had a unborn child, but can i specify what he looked like? since i have photos if theit mother or father

Send the pics of their mother and father. I will most likely breed the parents in-game/randomize their genes based on their parents' genes. But if you want to you can do that yourself and send their genes. Or say their expected appearance under Other. Still send their parents' genes though. Send a completed form and I'll take a look at it

9 hours ago, MODTRESS said:

Here she is, though I'll give you her mothers' genes just in case

20210314161753_1.thumb.jpg.c5aef5997b26845025d95c6aff1fbd5f.jpg

20210314155648_1.thumb.jpg.210578cddee7cdf7422fa9770ece84b5.jpg20210314162000_1.thumb.jpg.7cbfa0220219f160de296a5c3d4714df.jpg

Here's her bio dad (who of course wasnt compatible with his sister's wife)

20210314161213_1.thumb.jpg.a9099cd0d6b0a220d964dc61e48317a9.jpg

Go ahead and fill out a form with how she died in place of reason for never being born. Use her biological parents for the personality slots since it is mainly used for their personality in so far as genetics plays a role

Father's personality: Flirty guy who fathered an entire generation (he was the only male). Sacrificed himself for the tribe

Mother's personality: Calm loving person

Parents' standing in tribe: Respected individuals, father remained behind when island-hopping to fend off a bearyena

Notable relatives: Close relative to the leading family

Reason for dying: Sickness

Other: She killed Mistletoe by existing. Lived and died in summer mountains

• Eek! 1

Finally found screenshots of the one and only recorded unborn baby I have. I don't have full genetics for both parents, but I can speculate.

Father's genes: 

Nuduk is the cub's father. The following information I was able to figure out due to looking at screenshots of his parents.

grafik.thumb.png.2422fac4cfe0838388d4f2a5aeb66017.png

20210724000302_1.thumb.jpg.70aa7b366680037adbc196bed91f7330.jpg

Mother's genes: 

Emifi appears to have been a wanderer, so I can't say too much about her genes.

grafik.thumb.png.1cb42dad6d1cf6764e26599ba16691ad.png

However, the following are my speculations (fertility can be switched out to be no fertility and high fertility, which would suit her rogue parentage better):

20210724000939_1.thumb.jpg.0190bb4ccf45c843ccade0e5eebc8dbf.jpg

Father's personality:

Nuduk was born into the tribe after a few generations. Accustomed to the icy and unforgiven landscape he was calm, collected and could sometimes seem cold towards others. Despite being rather serious and not allowing his emotions to interfere with his judgement, he was very valued in his role as a calming presence and as a healer.

Mother's personality:

Emifi joined the tribe shortly before a time of scarce food began. Due to her background of not only being a wanderer but also a rogue's child she is tough and durable, a survivor and a fighter. Emifi is witty and crafty.

Nuduk was a highly regarded healer as well as part of the leader family.

Emifi was given the rank of an omega due to her physical deformities and treated rather harshly.

Notable relatives:

A rogue male grandfather and a paternal line of strong leaders.

Emifi was pregnant during a time of famine. Both she and her unborn child were deemed unworthy of the scarce food the tribe had. Additionally she had been separated from the tribe during a snow storm and her child would have not survived for long after birth.

Other: I was playing with random mutations. Dad's mutations were no fertility and heat body. Mom's mutations were black eyes and something unknown, perhaps antlers or digging trunk.

I also headcanon rogue males to be quite smart, but in a kind of gnarly, survival-smart kind of way. This is because they are apparently able to feed themselves well enough to constantly attempt to mate with females, despite having no functional paws. Therefore I usually roleplay that rogue-offspring inherit some of their wicked intelligence. Since the unborn cub's mother was a half-rogue this could somehow also translate into the cub.

• Eek! 1

6 minutes ago, mhiahia said:

Finally found screenshots of the one and only recorded unborn baby I have. I don't have full genetics for both parents, but I can speculate.

Father's genes: 

Nuduk is the cub's father. The following information I was able to figure out due to looking at screenshots of his parents.

grafik.thumb.png.2422fac4cfe0838388d4f2a5aeb66017.png

20210724000302_1.thumb.jpg.70aa7b366680037adbc196bed91f7330.jpg

Mother's genes: 

Emifi appears to have been a wanderer, so I can't say too much about her genes.

grafik.thumb.png.1cb42dad6d1cf6764e26599ba16691ad.png

However, the following are my speculations (fertility can be switched out to be no fertility and high fertility, which would suit her rogue parentage better):

20210724000939_1.thumb.jpg.0190bb4ccf45c843ccade0e5eebc8dbf.jpg

Father's personality:

Nuduk was born into the tribe after a few generations. Accustomed to the icy and unforgiven landscape he was calm, collected and could sometimes seem cold towards others. Despite being rather serious and not allowing his emotions to interfere with his judgement, he was very valued in his role as a calming presence and as a healer.

Mother's personality:

Emifi joined the tribe shortly before a time of scarce food began. Due to her background of not only being a wanderer but also a rogue's child she is tough and durable, a survivor and a fighter. Emifi is witty and crafty.

Nuduk was a highly regarded healer as well as part of the leader family.

Emifi was given the rank of an omega due to her physical deformities and treated rather harshly.

Notable relatives:

A rogue male grandfather and a paternal line of strong leaders.

Emifi was pregnant during a time of famine. Both she and her unborn child were deemed unworthy of the scarce food the tribe had. Additionally she had been separated from the tribe during a snow storm and her child would have not survived for long after birth.

Other: I was playing with random mutations. Dad's mutations were no fertility and heat body. Mom's mutations were black eyes and something unknown, perhaps antlers.

I also headcanon rogue males to be quite smart, but in a kind of gnarly, survival-smart kind of way. This is because they are apparently able to feed themselves well enough to constantly attempt to mate with females, despite having no functional paws. Therefore I usually roleplay that rogue-offspring inherit some of their wicked intelligence. Since the unborn cub's mother was a half-rogue this could somehow also translate into the cub.

If you need more details let me know, I'll do my best to recall them.

• Paw up 1

• Chiyanna changed the title to Never Born-Looking for character submissions
  • 4 weeks later...
On 7/23/2021 at 6:26 PM, mhiahia said:

If you need more details let me know, I'll do my best to recall them.

So I finally got around to breeding the parents on my own to see what the conceived child would be. But I made a mistake. I forgot to put their mutations in. The mistake child was so beautiful though I decided to save them. I then repeated with the appropriate mutations and got a very different result. You can decide which one you would rather have in the playthrough if you want.

No mutations:

62514145_Screenshot-8_16_20214_19_50PM.thumb.png.2c0f536aad5276683ac9c26727a89f12.png

Mutations:

1737517412_Screenshot-8_16_20214_24_06PM.thumb.png.b01b4002180359a6fd880f3c9746e246.png

(also don't mind the names, they will probably be given no name or a different name for the playthrough. Unsure yet how I will do names since they have no-one to name them)

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

So I finally got around to breeding the parents on my own to see what the conceived child would be. But I made a mistake. I forgot to put their mutations in. The mistake child was so beautiful though I decided to save them. I then repeated with the appropriate mutations and got a very different result. You can decide which one you would rather have in the playthrough if you want.

No mutations:

62514145_Screenshot-8_16_20214_19_50PM.thumb.png.2c0f536aad5276683ac9c26727a89f12.png

Mutations:

1737517412_Screenshot-8_16_20214_24_06PM.thumb.png.b01b4002180359a6fd880f3c9746e246.png

(also don't mind the names, they will probably be given no name or a different name for the playthrough. Unsure yet how I will do names since they have no-one to name them)

I do have to agree that I prefer the no-mutations child especially since she resembles the "build" I like for my snowy-biome nichelings. Also I do quite like the thought that she was created on accident.

• Eek! 1

43 minutes ago, mhiahia said:

I do have to agree that I prefer the no-mutations child especially since she resembles the "build" I like for my snowy-biome nichelings. Also I do quite like the thought that she was created on accident.

Will do! I do need at least a few more submissions before I can start. If you know of anyone who might have some or have some more yourself feel free to let others know or submit more.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

Or wait, maybe they could be twins? @mhiahia that would be interesting with one being the ugly duckling and will give me more nichelings that I need for this playthrough

Great thought! Totally on board with that and the sibling dynamic could add some interesting opportunities.

• Paw up 1

On 7/23/2021 at 5:50 AM, Novais said:

so i had a unborn child, but can i specify what he looked like? since i have photos if theit mother or father

Do you have a character to submit? You can draw them or say what they look like if you want but I may end up breeding their parents in the game to get their genes unless you already have.

the father was a grey nicheling, poison fang, normal ears, normal hind legs ,runner legs, scorpion tail and no pattern, blue eyes if i remeber correctly. no horms

the mother was a bright red nicheling, cracker jaw, no paw, runners leg, webbed hind legs, peacock tail and dark red horns, black eyes

since i use switch i tried to send pictures to no avail

• Paw up 1

21 hours ago, Novais said:

the father was a grey nicheling, poison fang, normal ears, normal hind legs ,runner legs, scorpion tail and no pattern, blue eyes if i remeber correctly. no horms

the mother was a bright red nicheling, cracker jaw, no paw, runners leg, webbed hind legs, peacock tail and dark red horns, black eyes

since i use switch i tried to send pictures to no avail

Alright, just put that under mother's and father's genes and fill out the rest of the form with anything you can remember of personality of parents and background. If you can't remember everything that's alright, just fill out what you can of the form. Other you can leave blank or use to describe what you think they might look like. Reason for never being born can be simple like "mother died" or "deleted using commands" or you can provide more details.

Form:

Father's genes: 

Mother's genes: 

Father's personality:

Mother's personality:

Notable relatives:

Island on which they were conceived/died in womb:

Other:

Form:

Father's genes: grey nicheling, poison fang, normal ears, normal hind legs ,runner legs, scorpion tail and no pattern, blue eyes if i remeber correctly. no horms

Mother's genes: 

bright red nicheling, cracker jaw, no paw, runners leg, webbed hind legs, peacock tail and dark red horns, black eyes

Father's personality: he was a arrogant, full of himself nicheling who refused to show compassion

Mother's personality: she was a curious, kind nicheling who loved joking around

Parents' standing in tribe: father was of nobility, mother a wanderer

Notable relatives: grandfsther a king

Reason for never being born: mother died due to father not wanting any compiyion for the throne

Island on which they were conceived/died in womb: grassland adventure

Other:

• Eek! 1

On 8/18/2021 at 5:40 PM, Novais said:

Form:

Father's genes: grey nicheling, poison fang, normal ears, normal hind legs ,runner legs, scorpion tail and no pattern, blue eyes if i remeber correctly. no horms

Mother's genes: 

bright red nicheling, cracker jaw, no paw, runners leg, webbed hind legs, peacock tail and dark red horns, black eyes

Father's personality: he was a arrogant, full of himself nicheling who refused to show compassion

Mother's personality: she was a curious, kind nicheling who loved joking around

Parents' standing in tribe: father was of nobility, mother a wanderer

Notable relatives: grandfsther a king

Reason for never being born: mother died due to father not wanting any compiyion for the throne

Island on which they were conceived/died in womb: grassland adventure

Other:

Thank you for filling out the form! Sounds like they have an interesting backstory. So did the father kill his mate or did I misunderstand?