Thinking ‘bout you,

All the games we played, the fun we had

If you were here, I’d be glad

-

I have nothing left to lose or do

I just want to be with

you

•[!]-[!]•

(I’m really bad at writing so sorry if it sounds weird)

(I also haven’t read the 14 book BTW)

•[!]-[!]•

White=IceWing

Yellow=SandWing

Black=NightWing

Light Blue=SeaWing

Orange=HiveWing

•[!]-[!]•

B6A2E8ED-8861-45B1-9EC6-EB35EF474F30.png

Most SandWings and IceWings are hybrids, usually dubbed as DustWings or other

HiveWings are free from mind control

The river that goes through the continent is mostly covered up by sand and animal bones in the SandWing Kingdom

•[!]-[!]•

Form (must fill in)

Name:

Pronouns:

Tribe: (Note: Sand Ice hybrids are allowed but other hybrids need permission and no tribes that don't come in the map)

Other Info:

•[!]-[!]•

Thats it :DD also this is my first time being a RP host so it would be awesome if you joined!

15 hours ago, Enby_theSilkie said:

can I join? if so here meh info! (lol rhymes)

Name: Hare

Pronouns: they/them(you can use he/she too)

Tribe: pure Icewing

Other Info: scales are tipped with light blue, ts: sugarCrash! (look it up, its good, I dont have a pic for oc yet)

//Alrighty :D 

You woke up somewhere unusual, you were chained and alone. You were in pain, were you in battle?

14 hours ago, Enby_theSilkie said:

sorry im late to reply))

Hare tried to twist free, they snarled as loud as they could.

“SILENCE” a deep voice growled from the cave entrance, “Your not getting free that easily.”

12 minutes ago, Enby_theSilkie said:

Hare stopped, truly shocked, then shot a blast of frost breath at the cave entrance.

“Can’t kill me” the voice mocked, they dodged the frost breath. A pure black NightWing walked into the prison.

18 minutes ago, Pale said:

“Can’t kill me” the voice mocked, they dodged the frost breath. A pure black NightWing walked into the prison.

"Who are you, why am I here!" hare roared, building her frost breath up so she could attack again if need.

1 hour ago, Enby_theSilkie said:

"Who are you, why am I here!" hare roared, building her frost breath up so she could attack again if need.

“Oh calm down, you’re staying here for a while. Why would my name matter to you?” The NightWing said, “All we need some of your blood and frost breath, if you dare try freezing me I’ll chain your snout.”

9 minutes ago, Pale said:

“Oh calm down, you’re staying here for a while. Why would my name matter to you?” The NightWing said, “All we need some of your blood and frost breath, if you dare try freezing me I’ll chain your snout.”

hare pushed her frost breath back down, and snarled "my blood? why do you need that"

19 hours ago, Enby_theSilkie said:

hare pushed her frost breath back down, and snarled "my blood? why do you need that"

“Uh, secret NightWing stuff!” The NightWing felt blank, “I don’t really know actually, but it was my job to capture— I mean, bring an IceWing to the cel—hotel, yeah this is a TOTALLY hotel.” He held a needle and said, “Frost breath or blood first?”

1 hour ago, Pale said:

“Uh, secret NightWing stuff!” The NightWing felt blank, “I don’t really know actually, but it was my job to capture— I mean, bring an IceWing to the cel—hotel, yeah this is a TOTALLY hotel.” He held a needle and said, “Frost breath or blood first?”

"I dont care, but if this is a hotel, why am I in chains?" hare snarled 

On 7/27/2021 at 12:06 PM, Enby_theSilkie said:

"I dont care, but if this is a hotel, why am I in chains?" hare snarled 

The NightWing started thinking of a lie, “Its because, because, uh..ITS BECAUSE WE NEED TO YOU TO RATE OUR HOTEL BEFORE YOU LEAVE AND EVERYONE ELSE LEFT WITHOUT RATING SO NOW WE CHAIN PEOPLE AND ITS ALSO FOR PHOTOS!” The NightWing randomly said, “Totally true, chained IceWings look cool.” He took a bottle and pricked Hare with the needle until some of her blood leaked out.

On 7/27/2021 at 10:33 AM, Greenza said:

Name: Spider

Pronouns: She/Her

Tribe: Hive/Night

415722101_SpidertheHivenight.thumb.png.fc9e2098916f99b0f9ba786cc49c55eb.png

Other Info: Ts is Spider Dance (Shirobon Remix)

You were awakened by the sound of seagulls, you were lying on sand. You got up and looked down, your talons were covered in deep red blood. “So your awake now,” Someone said behind you, “I wonder if I spare you or kill you...”

1 minute ago, Pale said:

You were awakened by the sound of seagulls, you were lying on sand. You got up and looked down, your talons were covered in deep red blood. “So your awake now,” Someone said behind you, “I wonder if a spare you or kill you...”

"What in the three moons?" Spider whispered.

5 minutes ago, Greenza said:

"What in the three moons?" Spider whispered.

The stranger tapped your tail, “They say hybrids are dangerous so I guess I kill you” he said, “At least I could do my job right, last words?”

1 minute ago, Pale said:

The stranger tapped your tail, “They say hybrids are dangerous so I guess I kill you” he said, “At least I could do my job right, last words?”

She tried to whip them with her tail. "Yea I kinda don't want to die. I want to be alone and not interact with anybody on this stupid continent."

Just now, Greenza said:

She tried to whip them with her tail. "Yea I kinda don't want to die. I want to be alone and not interact with anybody on this stupid continent."

“Sorry” he said, “Also, this is a magical realm, like a hidden part of the continent so you might not find your way” he walked away touching random trees. A coconut fell on his head from one of the trees. “Ugh” he said. He tried touching more, what was he doing? 

1 minute ago, Pale said:

“Sorry” he said, “Also, this is a magical realm, like a hidden part of the continent so you might not find your way” he walked away touching random trees. A coconut fell on his head from one of the trees. “Ugh” he said. He tried touching more, what was he doing? 

She didn't care. She tried to get off the ground and stand up.

Just now, Greenza said:

She didn't care. She tried to get off the ground and stand up.

“Oh no...” the stranger whispered, “...they changed the code” He started touching more random trees, a bunch of coconuts bonked on the head. “Ow, maybe I need to do the same with stones?” He walked further touching stones. Then came a sound, a rumbling sounds, “AVALANCHE!!” He screeched, he flew way trying to find his out of the magic realm.

Just now, Pale said:

“Oh no...” the stranger whispered, “...they changed the code” He started touching more random trees, a bunch of coconuts bonked on the head. “Ow, maybe I need to do the same with stones?” He walked further touching stones. Then came a sound, a rumbling sounds, “AVALANCHE!!” He screeched, he flew way trying to find his out of the magic realm.

o^o She tried to fly up and away from this avalanche.

2 minutes ago, Greenza said:

o^o She tried to fly up and away from this avalanche.

You couldn’t fly properly, your left wing was damaged. The stranger watched you fall with big eyes, then he tried catching you.