Stray Fawn Community

•[!]-[!] You [!]-[!] • [!]-[!] WOF SIM/RP [!]-[!] •

savya

Just now, Pale said:

“Oh, I’m 9” He said, “I don’t think I’m heavy” he got to the cliff and put you down. “I really wish I could eat those snakes...” he stared at the other cliff and watched the 3 headed snake eat the 2 headed snake. “Cannibalism”

//oof i have 1% lemme charge

1 minute ago, Pale said:

“Oh, I’m 9” He said, “I don’t think I’m heavy” he got to the cliff and put you down. “I really wish I could eat those snakes...” he stared at the other cliff and watched the 3 headed snake eat the 2 headed snake. “Cannibalism”

"mhm." She said. "Anyways, what's your name ice boi?" She asked. She had given him the nickname Ice Boi because why not. "Im Spider"

5 minutes ago, Greenza said:

"mhm." She said. "Anyways, what's your name ice boi?" She asked. She had given him the nickname Ice Boi because why not. "Im Spider"

“I’m Blizzard” he said, “I forgot what my parents named me, I’m also an orphan” he looked sad

Just now, Pale said:

“I’m Blizzard” he said, “I forgot what my parents named me, I’m also an orphan” he looked sad

"That makes two of us!" She said cheerfully. (I'm just casually doing incorrect quote generator with this duo-)

17 hours ago, Pale said:

He chained Hares snouts, “Try to freeze me” He dragged Hare into the cells, “Go meet your new friends” He tossed her into a cell with some other IceWings.

(im still here btw) hare grumbled and stalked over to the other icewings

1 hour ago, Enby da buni said:

(im still here btw) hare grumbled and stalked over to the other icewings

“Hello” said another IceWing prisoner, “Your name is Hare right? Oh, your chained.”

1 hour ago, Greenza said:

"That makes two of us!" She said cheerfully. (I'm just casually doing incorrect quote generator with this duo-)

“Soooooooooooo, is your wing fixed yet?” Blizzard asked, tilting his head to see the wing, “Hmm. Looks pretty good, but I think we should wait a day ‘till its firm”

Just now, Pale said:

“Soooooooooooo, is your wing fixed yet?” Blizzard asked, tilting his head to see the wing, “Hmm. Looks pretty good, but I think we should wait a day ‘till its firm”

She nodded.

• 1 month later...
On 7/30/2021 at 12:35 PM, Green said:

She went to sleep, too.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP!” Something screamed in your ear, “ITS A WYVERN! AND ITS SO HUGE LIKE 100 TIMES BIGGER THAN A NORMAL DRAGON AND IT DOESN’T SPEAK DRAGON AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HELP ME I DIDN’T KNOW THEY EXISTED HELP! SPIDERRRRR!” (This was dead for so long lol)

On 7/30/2021 at 3:08 PM, Blu Aussie said:

hare nodded her head, her tail spikes rattled

“Y’know, its not that bad in prison I…” he continued a boring conversation with you until you noticed something eerie, a RainWing staring at you creepily

37 minutes ago, Pale said:

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP!” Something screamed in your ear, “ITS A WYVERN! AND ITS SO HUGE LIKE 100 TIMES BIGGER THAN A NORMAL DRAGON AND IT DOESN’T SPEAK DRAGON AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HELP ME I DIDN’T KNOW THEY EXISTED HELP! SPIDERRRRR!” (This was dead for so long lol)

She had forgotten where she was for a second, jolting awake. "What?! Who?!" She then realized where she was, "Calm down! this is not the time to panic and scream, idiot. We should find some place to hide." She stood up, looking around for a place to hide. 

On 9/7/2021 at 5:05 PM, Green said:

She had forgotten where she was for a second, jolting awake. "What?! Who?!" She then realized where she was, "Calm down! this is not the time to panic and scream, idiot. We should find some place to hide." She stood up, looking around for a place to hide. 

Blizzard nodded, he whimpered slightly. “Yeah but where?” You were about to answer but then, you look at his knee, blood. But wait, red blood, it wasn’t blue…not IceWing blood

6 hours ago, Pale said:

Blizzard nodded, he whimpered slightly. “Yeah but where?” You were about to answer but then, you look at his knee, blood. But wait, red blood, it wasn’t blue…not IceWing blood

She looks at herself, making sure she's not bleeding.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
1 minute ago, Green said:

(Uh oh whoops forgot to respond)

"If you say so" She shrugged 

The wyvern growled once more, you’ve never seen a wyvern before.

It stomped toward you and Blizzard.

“We should hurry…”