Stray Fawn Community

•[!]-[!] You [!]-[!] • [!]-[!] WOF SIM/RP [!]-[!] •

savya

6 minutes ago, Enby_theSilkie said:

"alright" hare snorted and walked out, she filed his face away just in case she saw him again.

“Good job Sinclaws. We’ll have ice hybrids now” Someone said right before Hare left.
“Yes, yes we will”
“We’ll become powerful with frost breath and NightWing abilities!”

Just now, Pale said:

“Good job Sinclaws. We’ll have ice hybrids now” Someone said right before Hare left.
“Yes, yes we will”
“We’ll become powerful with frost breath and NightWing abilities!”

so, sinclaws, i know your plan now hare thought, she deiced to snoop around to find out what else they were planning 

8 minutes ago, Enby_theSilkie said:

so, sinclaws, i know your plan now hare thought, she deiced to snoop around to find out what else they were planning 

Sinclaws was walking away from the crowd with disappointment. “Sinclaws?” Some NightWing asked.
“What father, you know don’t you?” 
“Know what?”
“I couldn’t lie to the IceWing, I think I failed.”
”You got the stuff, thats all that matters”

57 minutes ago, Pale said:

“Now, we gotta wait for it to dry” He sat down waiting for it to dry, his stomach growled “Hope theres something to eat around here.”

"I could go for literally anything. Fruit, meat, anything. As long as it's edible."

49 minutes ago, Pale said:

Sinclaws was walking away from the crowd with disappointment. “Sinclaws?” Some NightWing asked.
“What father, you know don’t you?” 
“Know what?”
“I couldn’t lie to the IceWing, I think I failed.”
”You got the stuff, thats all that matters”

so, a father that seems disappointed in him, I got one too hare thought, she regretted staying and tried to fine a way out 

2 hours ago, Greenza said:

"I could go for literally anything. Fruit, meat, anything. As long as it's edible."

“Most of the fruit grows down there” he pointed to the ground below were the avalanche was, “Everything else thats fruit taste horrible, I guess you could eat some of those 2 headed snakes.”

2 hours ago, Enby the pipe cleaners said:

so, a father that seems disappointed in him, I got one too hare thought, she regretted staying and tried to fine a way out 

“Oh no your not leaving. After you spied you’ll be staying here as prisoner.” Some big NightWing rushed in front of her.

1 hour ago, Pale said:

“Oh no your not leaving. After you spied you’ll be staying here as prisoner.” Some big NightWing rushed in front of her.

"oh, ummmm," hare thought of something "I was just looking for the exit-" she ducked down and prepared to freeze him 

1 hour ago, Enby the pipe cleaners said:

"oh, ummmm," hare thought of something "I was just looking for the exit-" she ducked down and prepared to freeze him 

He chained Hares snouts, “Try to freeze me” He dragged Hare into the cells, “Go meet your new friends” He tossed her into a cell with some other IceWings.

2 hours ago, Pale said:

“Most of the fruit grows down there” he pointed to the ground below were the avalanche was, “Everything else thats fruit taste horrible, I guess you could eat some of those 2 headed snakes.”

"Those what?..."

1 minute ago, Greenza said:

"ooooooo. That sounds cool"

“I’ll go look fro them” he said. Moments later, he came back with a pile of 2 headed snakes but with a lot of bites, “Save some for— me” he flopped down on the ground.

2 minutes ago, Pale said:

“I’ll go look fro them” he said. Moments later, he came back with a pile of 2 headed snakes but with a lot of bites, “Save some for— me” he flopped down on the ground.

She nomed on them, leaving about half for the icewing.

Just now, Greenza said:

She nomed on them, leaving about half for the icewing.

He stayed still, then something came from behind him. It looked like a 2 headed snake but, is had 3 heads. The IceWing got up and shrieked when he saw the 3 headed snake, “Its a 3 headed snake...FLY FOR YOUR LIVES!!” He stuffed some snakes into his mouth and flew up.

1 minute ago, Pale said:

He stayed still, then something came from behind him. It looked like a 2 headed snake but, is had 3 heads. The IceWing got up and shrieked when he saw the 3 headed snake, “Its a 3 headed snake...FLY FOR YOUR LIVES!!” He stuffed some snakes into his mouth and flew up.

"Oh s-" SHe stopped herself. Swearing would not help.

She tried to fly off, hoping her wing was fixed.

2 hours ago, Pale said:

He chained Hares snouts, “Try to freeze me” He dragged Hare into the cells, “Go meet your new friends” He tossed her into a cell with some other IceWings.

hare growled, and whipped her tail in anger, she then stalked over to the others

16 hours ago, Greenza said:

"Oh s-" She stopped herself. Swearing would not help.

She tried to fly off, hoping her wing was fixed.

“I don’t think your wing is fixed right, but you can RUN” he screamed, “I’ll try freezing it” He started blowing frost breath at the snake, but it was too quick. He tried again, failed. “It’s too fast” he whimpered, “Guess I have to carry you again” he reached down to grab Spider

1 minute ago, Pale said:

“I don’t think your wing is fixed right, but you can RUN” he screamed, “I’ll try freezing it” He started blowing frost breath at the snake, but it was too quick. He tried again, failed. “It’s too fast” he whimpered, “Guess I have to carry you again” he reached down to grab Spider

She tried to fly, too, just to bring some of the weight off of him.

Just now, Greenza said:

"Uh not too sure just yet... I think I do." She tried breathing fire at the snake.

“Its too fast...”  he said, “I’ll go to that cliff” he struggled to fly over there with Spiders weight, “How old are you anyways?”

Just now, Pale said:

“Its too fast...”  he said, “I’ll go to that cliff” he struggled to fly over there with Spiders weight, “How old are you anyways?”

"Honestly haven't been keeping track. I think 7?" (like about when dragonets are no longer dragonets.)

4 minutes ago, Greenza said:

"Honestly haven't been keeping track. I think 7?" (like about when dragonets are no longer dragonets.)

“Oh, I’m 9” He said, “I don’t think I’m heavy” he got to the cliff and put you down. “I really wish I could eat those snakes...” he stared at the other cliff and watched the 3 headed snake eat the 2 headed snake. “Cannibalism”