Stray Fawn Community

•[!]-[!] You [!]-[!] • [!]-[!] WOF SIM/RP [!]-[!] •

savya

8 minutes ago, Pale said:

The wyvern growled once more, you’ve never seen a wyvern before.

It stomped toward you and Blizzard.

“We should hurry…”

"Yeaaaaaaa...."

She looked towards Blizzard, expecting that they would know what to do.

Just now, Green said:

"Yeaaaaaaa...."

She looked towards Blizzard, expecting that they would know what to do.

He looked at you, then the wyvern, then at you, then the wyvern, and then you again.

“Don’t you have a plan” he started to hesitate, “I don’t want to die from a wyvern trying to eat me.”

He wyvern growled even louder, flickering its tail and slowly moving its wing-arms. 

You spotted a small cavern…

1 minute ago, Pale said:

He looked at you, then the wyvern, then at you, then the wyvern, and then you again.

“Don’t you have a plan” he started to hesitate, “I don’t want to die from a wyvern trying to eat me.”

He wyvern growled even louder, flickering its tail and slowly moving its wing-arms. 

You spotted a small cavern…

"C'mon, ice boi!" She said, grabbing his wing so he would actually follow her, and ran towards the cavern. 

Just now, Green said:

"C'mon, ice boi!" She said, grabbing his wing so he would actually follow her, and ran towards the cavern. 

Blizzard scampered along almost falling down.

When you arrived in the cavern, the wyvern then flew up, breathing blue fire at you. You were able to stay safe, but maybe not Blizzard. He got hit in the leg, right where the red blood was.

3 minutes ago, Pale said:

Blizzard scampered along almost falling down.

When you arrived in the cavern, the wyvern then flew up, breathing blue fire at you. You were able to stay safe, but maybe not Blizzard. He got hit in the leg, right where the red blood was.

She tried to pull blizzard farther back so that wouldn't happen again.

48 minutes ago, Green said:

She sighed in relief 

“Let’s go out” Blizzard said, he came out of the cavern. He squinted his eyes a bit, “I think I can see part of the mountain.”

You looked as well, a large tall mountain with a white spiked circle floating around it.

8 hours ago, Pale said:

“Let’s go out” Blizzard said, he came out of the cavern. He squinted his eyes a bit, “I think I can see part of the mountain.”

You looked as well, a large tall mountain with a white spiked circle floating around it.

"Alright then." She walked out after him. 

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Green said:

She followed him 

Your wing still felt itchy, and a bit loose, but it was fine.

”We better hurry, it’ll be night soon. And I don’t have any pleasure for staying here” 

• savya changed the title to •[!]-[!] You [!]-[!] • [!]-[!] WOF SIM/RP [!]-[!] •