Stray Fawn Community

•[!]-[!] You [!]-[!] • [!]-[!] WOF SIM/RP [!]-[!] •

savya

1 hour ago, Pale said:

“You need the drop of blood of every single prisoner. Even yours.” He said, “But we’re enchanted to not hurt each other and fi we do, we have to enter the area a and fight some of the guards. And believe me I tried and I almost died.”

it was such a strange way to escape.

“I know its strange, but I guess that how NightWings like it.”

"Nightwings are so strange- but let's do it, after dinner" hare said then stalked over to get dinner

On 2/4/2022 at 8:41 PM, Pale said:

You and Blizzard spent the next day learning about how to not die. 

And then the next was also was how to not die.

All of Pyramids lessons were about how not to die.

Blizzard groaned when Pyramid taught him how not to die if you get sick.

“Im getting bored of this..” Blizzard whispered to you

"Well would you rather die?" She whispered back. 

On 2/8/2022 at 7:44 AM, Toxin the drago said:

"Nightwings are so strange- but let's do it, after dinner" hare said then stalked over to get dinner

“You’d said you didn’t want any…”

He left you and got his dinner, then he went to some other dragons.

You walked up to the place where you could order. The dragon was a tall pitch black NightWing and had gray speckles.

“What do you want to have?” They said, they seemed to be a nice dragon.

10 hours ago, Green said:

"Well would you rather die?" She whispered back. 

“Yeah but we’ve been learning this for ages, she is teaching us as if we were hatchlings.” He snorted, a bit louder then a whisper.

Pyramid was the most boring person. She never laughed, smiles, frowned, cried, got angry, or anything. She just had a blank face and her scales and expression seemed to be have a gray mood, although you could see that she was a goldenish yellow, it looked more like dusty peices of gold.

“If you start itching badly, to go the salt river. And remember to not die of-” 

“SHARKS AND SNAKES!” Blizzard cut her off, “3 moons we get it. Don’t have to repeat the same dumb words”

Pyramid looked at Blizzard, you’d except she would get angry or annoyed but her face stayed blank. “On with the lesson…”

3 minutes ago, Pale said:

“Yeah but we’ve been learning this for ages, she is teaching us as if we were hatchlings.” He snorted, a bit louder then a whisper.

Pyramid was the most boring person. She never laughed, smiles, frowned, cried, got angry, or anything. She just had a blank face and her scales and expression seemed to be have a gray mood, although you could see that she was a goldenish yellow, it looked more like dusty peices of gold.

“If you start itching badly, to go the salt river. And remember to not die of-” 

“SHARKS AND SNAKES!” Blizzard cut her off, “3 moons we get it. Don’t have to repeat the same dumb words”

Pyramid looked at Blizzard, you’d except she would get angry or annoyed but her face stayed blank. “On with the lesson…”

o,o

"Alright then..." 

9 minutes ago, Green said:

o,o

"Alright then..." 

Pyramid went back to teaching how to not die.

“Isn’t it weird how Pyramid doesn’t seem to feel anything?” Blizzard whispered to you, “I’m going to see if I can trigger her”

You felt unsure ‘bout that, but you let Blizzard do what he wanted.

“BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! OOOOH MAKE TO NOT FALL OF A CLIFF, DON’T DIE BECAUSE YOU DROWNED. BLAH! BLAH! OH YEAH AND DON’T BE STUPID YOU LITTLE BABY DRAGONETS WHO FINALLY CAME OUT THEIR EGG!” 

Pyramid didn’t seem to care.

1 minute ago, Pale said:

Pyramid went back to teaching how to not die.

“Isn’t it weird how Pyramid doesn’t seem to feel anything?” Blizzard whispered to you, “I’m going to see if I can trigger her”

You felt unsure ‘bout that, but you let Blizzard do what he wanted.

“BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! OOOOH MAKE TO NOT FALL OF A CLIFF, DON’T DIE BECAUSE YOU DROWNED. BLAH! BLAH! OH YEAH AND DON’T BE STUPID YOU LITTLE BABY DRAGONETS WHO FINALLY CAME OUT THEIR EGG!” 

Pyramid didn’t seem to care.

-.,-.

Just now, Green said:

She snuck away and went to do something else.

You saw the following

-a pretty waterfall

-a dark cavern

-a strange pathway with gigantic mushrooms

-jungle

-a sandy beach near the shore of the island

-water geysers

-anywhere else (you can choose lol, this cursed place has almost everything)

where do you go?

3 minutes ago, Green said:

I like mushrooms

You flew down to where the path started.

Huge mushrooms of any color where right next to you.

You touched the big mushrooms, they were all boingy feeling. It seemed like you could jump on it.

You threw some rocks at it, the rocks flinged off into the distance. Bounce on the mushrooms?

-yes

-no

3 minutes ago, Green said:

Yes yes yes yes yes

You climbed up on a purple-blue mushroom with white spots.

You kept bobbing up and down, it was joyful.

“Hey! Can I join you as well?”

You looked down and saw Blizzard

1 hour ago, Pale said:

“You’d said you didn’t want any…”

He left you and got his dinner, then he went to some other dragons.

You walked up to the place where you could order. The dragon was a tall pitch black NightWing and had gray speckles.

“What do you want to have?” They said, they seemed to be a nice dragon.

Hare looked at the Nightwing what's that feeling- NO- I'm not going to fall in love with a Nightwing "I'll have polar bear I guess" she said shyly, she wasn't acting like how she normal acted. 

2 minutes ago, Toxin the drago said:

Hare looked at the Nightwing what's that feeling- NO- I'm not going to fall in love with a Nightwing "I'll have polar bear I guess" she said shyly, she wasn't acting like how she normal acted. 

He quickly brought up a polar bear, it seemed fresh.

He smiled at you.

14 minutes ago, Toxin the drago said:

Hate blushed so suddenly and so much, she grabbed the polar bear and ran over to the others, still blushing. 

((Hehe, hare is a simp)) 

You looked back and saw the NightWing heading out, another NightWing greeted him.

they had a small conversation, you couldn’t hear much of it but it seemed as if the NightWings name was Abyss..

Just now, Pale said:

You looked back and saw the NightWing heading out, another NightWing greeted him.

they had a small conversation, you couldn’t hear much of it but it seemed as if the NightWings name was Abyss..

Abyss- oh I am so falling in love with abyss she thought shamefully 

3 hours ago, Toxin the drago said:

Abyss- oh I am so falling in love with abyss she thought shamefully 

//mwahahaha he is going to appear later on >:) 

You decide to talk to some other dragons at the prison place.

3 hours ago, Green said:

She kept on bouncing higher and higher

You started to bounce super high, when you came down, the mushroom was squashed. Oozy purple stuff leaking out of the sides.

“Your mushroom is flat..” Blizzard came off his mushroom to touch the oozy purple stuff.

He touched some of it and started shaking his talons in the air, “Ew! This stuff is all slimy”