Stray Fawn Community

Star's Talks About... Everything (Homethread)

Star Starless

1 hour ago, Star Starless said:

This has literally just turned into my talking about random stuff that slightly annoys me in my life. So I go away to summer camp for a week and now I have no bedroom. I got kicked out of my room and was sentenced to my brothers bedroom. This is fine.

(disclaimer, I’m still at camp, I have just received word I’ve been kicked out out my room)

?? WHY

2 hours ago, Star Starless said:

This has literally just turned into my talking about random stuff that slightly annoys me in my life. So I go away to summer camp for a week and now I have no bedroom. I got kicked out of my room and was sentenced to my brothers bedroom. This is fine.

(disclaimer, I’m still at camp, I have just received word I’ve been kicked out out my room)

...reading that made me so angry for you. God, that's sad. Sorry dude. 

22 hours ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

...reading that made me so angry for you. God, that's sad. Sorry dude. 

It’s ok. Like I said i get a loft bed and a window seat so it’s kinda ok

2 hours ago, Star Starless said:

It’s ok. Like I said i get a loft bed and a window seat so it’s kinda ok

kinda... welp, atleast you have a nice place to sleep. 

22 hours ago, Star Starless said:

Part 2 of me going to summer camp. I’m going to hockey camp this time, but the good news is I don’t think their cell phone policy is that strict so I can be online more 

So they don’t take phones, but wow is their training schedule strict. I have 3 hours of ice training, 2 hours off ice training, and 2 hours of other sports. This is fine

• 2 weeks later...

so, there's some family drama going on right now. long story short, my devices are gone. so i'm going to be dead for a while. idk how long. i might log in on my school device and sneak being online there, but I won't start elysium until i have a way of being online constantly. i'll see you all when i come back

• Sad 4