Stray Fawn Community

Green's home-thread

GreenTheGreat

Guys help I'm big sad for a very stupid reason 

/vent

So I have a tiktok account to make videos with Artemis (my dino mask) well I wake up to find my latest video with almost 200 comments, almost all of them being hate comments. I deleted the video and blocked a bunch of people but it still stung and I might just move over to making videos on my yt channel with Artemis instead of staying on tiktok. 

• Sad 3

33 minutes ago, Green said:

/vent

So I have a tiktok account to make videos with Artemis (my dino mask) well I wake up to find my latest video with almost 200 comments, almost all of them being hate comments. I deleted the video and blocked a bunch of people but it still stung and I might just move over to making videos on my yt channel with Artemis instead of staying on tiktok. 

Don't mind this it was mainly to get all of my thoughts out. I'm good now

2 hours ago, Green said:

/vent

that's actually messed up. tiktok and the art community in general is super toxic it's really not good. dont let people dump on your good time amiga, the mask is super pog!!

• Thanks 1
  • Paw up 1

On 2/1/2022 at 6:25 AM, Green said:

/vent

im always supporting. :D

4 minutes ago, Green said:

GUYS what fandom do you think I started off doing when I first started drawing?

please don't try and dig through my old posts and just guess based on the general style, ty :>> 

wings of fire ? or warriors?