Stray Fawn Community

Green's home-thread

GreenTheGreat

On 6/22/2022 at 5:45 PM, Green said:

I THINK IT'S TIME FOR ME TO MAKE ANOTHER RP

I JUST NEED TO THINK UP SOME LORE FOR IT

What I know about it so far:

-War because I said so (i need ideas as to why)

-Can be a person or any sort of creature, real or fake, just has to be anthro

-There is magic, but it's pretty rare and is being used for war. This leads to magical creatures needing to be hidden.

-You can be magic or not magic, doesn't matter, but I'm not telling you about the magic at all, you have to figure it out

-4 spots (2 magic 2 not magic)

-Might be a big baddie? no idea

Foaming at the mouth anticipating Art fight, so back to this to get my creative juices flowing 

screw it, have the whole art-based magic part of my magic system

Art based [NAME NEEDED]

This type of magic is channeled from the user’s mind and soul. Mainly using many different kinds of paints and other colored kind of art, but can be used with things like a sketchbook and pencil. Depending on the kind of art and the intention of the user, this magic can have different affects. Colors also matter, more vibrant and flashy colors have a more sudden affect, while toned down or pastel colors usually have a slower-acting affect.

Painting

Acrylics, oil-based, and similar mediums

Usually used to create blasts of color and explosions that cause a fair amount of destruction. Often used by putting the paint on the user’s hand and smearing across a surface or thrown while in a bottle to create explosions.

Watercolor

Mainly used for certain landscaping and manipulating terrain. Whatever is painted translates to reality, though this usually drains a lot of people mentally, so it’s not normally used unless someone has complete control over their mental state.

Spray paint

USE A MASK OF SOME KIND WHEN USING THIS MAGIC! Usually emits toxic fumes that, depending on the intention of the user, can do different things. Even if the intention is good, these fumes are dangerous to be inhaled.

Drawing

With any kind of drawing magic, the product is the same. Specific patterns and shapes are needed to make different things. For example, a circle will make a flash of blinding light and an oval overlapped with a triangle will make a shockwave. I have still yet to figure out all of the different combinations for this, so feel free to experiment! 

Sculpture

With this kind of magic, clay (or whatever medium is being used) can be made into a completely different material. Commonly used for construction, but can have many other uses. Depending on the amount of material that is being transformed and what it is being transformed to, more or less physical energy is used. Skilled users of this magic don’t need clay and can make any material become anything else.

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...