Stray Fawn Community

Green's home-thread

GreenTheGreat

6 minutes ago, Green said:

GUYS what fandom do you think I started off doing when I first started drawing?

please don't try and dig through my old posts and just guess based on the general style, ty :>> 

warriors !

1 hour ago, Green said:

GUYS what fandom do you think I started off doing when I first started drawing?

please don't try and dig through my old posts and just guess based on the general style, ty :>> 

undertale and/or warriors

3 minutes ago, Green said:

It's time to play a game known as.... how long until the homophobes tear down/vandalize our gsa (gay straight alliance) posters! /lh 

We're guessing about a week.

my,, favorite game,,,,,, /sar

4 minutes ago, Green said:

It's time to play a game known as.... how long until the homophobes tear down/vandalize our gsa (gay straight alliance) posters! /lh 

im gessing like 4 days

19 minutes ago, Green said:

We've changed the guess to 1-3 days 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Stolen from everyone lol

image.thumb.jpeg.d9e1ba712a155ffb5213855f25066d09.jpeg.0d6d5098eede51a7e60e47d1c8906932.jpeg.60a1fe2509e5671cca62dd975cddfd01.jpeg

1. That I still remember and use, Greenleap my warriors oc

2. Any of the Fate of the Stars npcs, I think silverfish and melt got their names, personalities, and backstories the latest.

3. Uh either c!Green, clover, or soda (haven't shown soda yet to most of youuu)

4. Too many, Nyx and Obsidian being my main two. Clover, c!Green, and honestly most of my characters have done "evil" things.

5. Rokeplay mainly. I love storytelling, and seeing how people make characters that interact with one another!

6. I either have a random idea and am like "haha wouldn't that be funny" and then just build off the character from there or I have to make an npc and end up adopting them.

7. Don't really ship my own ocs together 

8. uHM kinda? I mean c!GreenxFaye is gonna be canon sooo- (haha spoilers)

9. Probably Ggreen 

10. That's a tough one... icarus, Hf!Green, or Clover

11. Haha no

12. Too many...

13. I mean c!green's parents are my ocs and c!Green adopted c!eevee. Clover also created North and Nebula (polly's character) in a lab so she's also their mom

14. Uh way too many. Citrus especially, I need some actual lore for him-

15. Hmmm, probably Clover, especially making her actual feelings for everything that's happened...

16.  Tallest would probably be Hf!Green at around 6'11 if I am correct. Shortest, not including my warriors ocs, is icarus, at 5 ft.

17. Oldest is HF!Green being at a few thousands of years old, youngest is.. I have no idea tbh

18. Ggreen, idk why, I just don't like her.

19. I've tried to multiple times but they end up becoming way less of a self insert.

20. Too many- mainly having to change clover almost completely just for an idea I had. I've had to retcon a bunch of her lore, too- (nothing too important just small changes) 

• Like 2