Stray Fawn Community

Leaves & Feathers |Cat Sim

7 hours ago, __________________________ said:

Rida trotted next to you.

"So, how'd you end up out here alone?" She asked.

Bushy wasn't sure herself...and to think back, it was all so confusing and upsetting...she looked at Rida with a confused and hurting look.

6 hours ago, __________________________ said:

You didn't have an answer.

A she-cat flashed through your vision.

It faintly reminded you of another she-cat.. Possibly your mother?

(oh the healer's female, I didn't know cause their gender was never mentioned but for some reason I thought they were male? rip)

"Don't....know," said Bushy, unsure. She wasn't even sure if she did or didn't know. Had one of these she-cats left her? 

2 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

(oh the healer's female, I didn't know cause their gender was never mentioned but for some reason I thought they were male? rip)

"Don't....know," said Bushy, unsure. She wasn't even sure if she did or didn't know. Had one of these she-cats left her? 

"Oh.. Well.. What's your name?" Rida asked.

20 hours ago, __________________________ said:

Rida went quiet.

Should you ask a question?

If you had any..

Bushy didn't know what to say, really. She didn't want there to be silence for the rest of the walk. But she couldn't figure anything about herself. And she didn't understand enough to formulate questions either, nor did she wish to annoy these cats. Her eyes brightened as she remembered something, "Do you know any stories?"

20 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

Bushy didn't know what to say, really. She didn't want there to be silence for the rest of the walk. But she couldn't figure anything about herself. And she didn't understand enough to formulate questions either, nor did she wish to annoy these cats. Her eyes brightened as she remembered something, "Do you know any stories?"

"Yes, I do. Would you like to hear one?" Rida asked, her eyes brightened.

42 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

"Yes!" squeaked Bushy excitedly.

"Hmm.. How about.." She began to think of a story. "Oh! I think you'll like the Tale of Three Kits! The kits always come to me for that story!" She mewed.

She glanced at you. "Would you like to listen to the Tale of Three Kits?" She asked.

On 9/25/2021 at 10:59 PM, __________________________ said:

"Hmm.. How about.." She began to think of a story. "Oh! I think you'll like the Tale of Three Kits! The kits always come to me for that story!" She mewed.

She glanced at you. "Would you like to listen to the Tale of Three Kits?" She asked.

"Ok!" Bushy wiggled with excitement.

6 hours ago, __________________________ said:

Rida cleared her throat.

"Once, in a forest like this, three little kits sat while their father taught them survival," She started.

Bushy listened, ears pricked, ((are they still walking while she tells this?))

37 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

Bushy watched with wide eyes as she walked along next to Rida.

"The third kit got the hang of it easily, but the second kit was having some issues getting it right. The first kit, on the other paw, decided to try it for real." Rida mewed, standing from the crouch, but she continued walking.

37 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

Bushy watched with wide eyes as she walked along next to Rida.

"The third kit got the hang of it easily, but the second kit was having some issues getting it right. The first kit, on the other paw, decided to try it for real." Rida mewed, standing from the crouch, but she continued walking.

3 hours ago, __________________________ said:

Wow! thought Bushy.