Stray Fawn Community

Leaves & Feathers |Cat Sim

On 10/16/2021 at 6:41 PM, __________________________ said:

Emestro returned with another cat, a pale brown tom.

"Bushy, this is Sorrel, our leader." She mewed.

"Hello, Bushy.." Sorrel mewed.

"H-hi," she said, unable to help the sudden shyness. What if he didn't like her? Didn't accept her? Would she be out on her own again, alone?

7 hours ago, __________________________ said:

"Bushy, would you like to join our group?" Sorrel asked, his tone patient.

"Yes!" she exclaimed joyfully. I won't be alone anymore! I'll get to hang out with Rida and Emestro! 

3 hours ago, __________________________ said:

Sorrel purred. "Would you like to meet the group?"

"Um..." would the group accept her? Would they all stare at her? It would be weird to have so many cats looking at her at once... "Yes." she finally said, deciding she didn't want to upset Sorrel. Maybe she wouldn't be allowed into the group unless everyone saw her.

1 hour ago, Chousbbs said:

"Um..." would the group accept her? Would they all stare at her? It would be weird to have so many cats looking at her at once... "Yes." she finally said, deciding she didn't want to upset Sorrel. Maybe she wouldn't be allowed into the group unless everyone saw her.

"I'll give you a friend to help guide you." Sorrel mewed. "Hare!" He called to a pale brown tom.

7 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

"Well, Bushy, I welcome you as an member of the group!" He mewed. "I'm Hare, and I will be your guide,"

"T-thanks," she stuttered. I have to prove myself! Let's try and sound more confident! "Where do we begin?"

11 hours ago, __________________________ said:

"We begin with the guards. They protect us from the dangers that surround us." Hare explained, leading the way towards a large gray she-cat.

"Wow!" exclaimed Bushy, looking up at the she-cat.