Stray Fawn Community

Leaves & Feathers |Cat Sim

12 hours ago, __________________________ said:

"Hmm.. Sorrel will make a decision for you soon.." Icicle mewed. "Let's hope you aren't rejected on your first option."

"Yeah...well nice meeting you!" she said to Feather and Quill and Icicle.

On 11/21/2021 at 1:23 PM, __________________________ said:

"You as well," Feather purred.

"You're an amazing kit, Bushy!" Quill mewed.

"I suppose it was good to meet you." Icicle added.

"Thanks," she purred to Feather and Quill. She flinched a little when Icicle spoke, she doesn't like me. There must be something wrong with me.

On 11/23/2021 at 1:41 PM, __________________________ said:

"Right then." Icicle mewed. "Would you like to recieve a possible Mother now, or tomorrow?"

"N-now would be good," she wasn't quite sure about it...she felt unpreparedto choose, but she didn't want to be without one.

On 11/29/2021 at 6:38 AM, __________________________ said:

"While she's doing that," Icicle mewed. "Who's one cat that you would want to be your Mother?"

"Well...Emestro...or Quill or...." she looked up at Icicle or you, but she didn't want Icicle to reject her... 

2 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

"No," said Bushy.

"Well, that might soon change." Icicle mewed.

"Oh, yes! Callie is a very good-" Feather cut off as Sorrel called for his cats to gather.

"Cats of the group, let us meet at the boulder for a meeting." The leader mewed.

The cats gathered.

"Let's go," Feather whispered to you.

20 hours ago, __________________________ said:

"Well, that might soon change." Icicle mewed.

"Oh, yes! Callie is a very good-" Feather cut off as Sorrel called for his cats to gather.

"Cats of the group, let us meet at the boulder for a meeting." The leader mewed.

The cats gathered.

"Let's go," Feather whispered to you.

"OK," said Bushy, trying to hide her nervousness as she followed Feather to the gathering of cats.

On 12/10/2021 at 3:42 PM, __________________________ said:

Icicle followed you and Feather.

"We have a new kit amoung us." Sorrel mewed. "Bushy,"

He flicked his tail for you to approach the front.

Bushy slowly walked forward, trying to keep calm as all eyes turned toward her.

2 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

Bushy slowly walked forward, trying to keep calm as all eyes turned toward her.

Some cats looked confused, others were surprised, and very few looked like they didn't care at all.

"Bushy. As a kit without a Mother, I assign Callie to fill that role." Sorren mewed, flicking his tail toward a brown, mackerel tabby she-cat.

"Oh! I'm deeply sorry, Sorren.. Unfortunately, I cannot fill the role.." She replied. "I have taken part in the search party, and won't be able to give her the love she needs,"

"In that case.." Sorren mewed. "The Mothers will spend time with this kit, then Bushy will decide her Mother."

On 12/14/2021 at 3:22 PM, __________________________ said:

Some cats looked confused, others were surprised, and very few looked like they didn't care at all.

"Bushy. As a kit without a Mother, I assign Callie to fill that role." Sorren mewed, flicking his tail toward a brown, mackerel tabby she-cat.

"Oh! I'm deeply sorry, Sorren.. Unfortunately, I cannot fill the role.." She replied. "I have taken part in the search party, and won't be able to give her the love she needs,"

"In that case.." Sorren mewed. "The Mothers will spend time with this kit, then Bushy will decide her Mother."

Bushy flicked her tail nervously. Sorren's choice had refused her! How was she ever to decide the right mother for herself?