Jump to content
Stray Fawn Community

- + 𝕠𝕙 + - π•¨π•’π•£π•£π•šπ• π•£π•€ π•€π•šπ•ž/𝕣𝕑 (3/3 SLOTS)


takoyamaaaS
 Share

Recommended Posts

yeah look at me with the good titles 😎

okay so basically you're cat and uhhh you do stuff

only doing three people at a time because if there's more people i'll probably get overwhelmed

Β 

map:

YEAH IK IK RDR MAP BUT THIS ISN'T ALL ABOUT THE FUNNYΒ COWBOYS I PROMISE

59AB8BF6-83F9-434F-A74F-FB1A9721A09B.thumb.png.c54d0de547ee5df39e2f6ae27b2d6935.png

glacierclan - lake isabella, red outline; mostlyΒ long-haired

redwoodclan - tall trees/some of great plains, blue outline; no main fur length

lannahechee cats - lannahechee river, yellow outline; mainly escaped kittypets, hence the name; usually long-haired

alligatorclan - north of san denis, black outline; mainly short-haired

peccaryclan - south of tumbleweed, along the san luis river, green outline; always short-haired

Β 

warrior code:

+ never associate with kittypets; the lannahechee cats are an exception, as they have turned away their twolegs

+ rogues are not to be let into clan territory; if you see one, attack them

+ if you see any prey, attempt to catch it; your clan will always need it

+ drive away any twolegsΒ you see around clan territory; if they try to attack you, you may retreat

+ leaving your clan for more than a moonΒ under any circumstances is strictly forbidden, and if you are caught, the penalty is death

+ if a kit is sickly or weak, kill it

+ medicine cats may have kits, under the circumstance they let another cat raise them

+ in order to become the leader of a clan, you must challenge and kill the leader until they have one life left

+ if the former leader dies via natural causes, the new leader will be the wisest cat in the clan

Β 

form:

name -

gender -

pronouns -

clan (rogues and kittypets are allowed) -

image/description -

other -

Β 

current players

lionfrost,Β she/her, glacierclan - @Modiano

3CE15CAB-932E-4B3E-AC53-4BCA5235F230.png.e7cedcd2e2ba3818f896e56ac3877a77.png

Β 

fawn, any pronouns, rogue - @Crow-Pup-Artooie

7380B7EC-63DE-4A7F-86CA-DC9B42075750.png.38fc9312cf8feed5f368167bf9a0c5d8.png

Β 

berry, she/her, rogue - @Kira.APK

CA8DC4BA-7161-4234-B0BC-EE3928D57E70.thumb.png.cdba31ec41ec49d43b441eab15fad922.png

Β 

other stuff

kittypets can live in saint denis, strawberry, valentine, or blackwater to start off, but they may travel to other towns

rogues can live anywhere except around clan territory

you can start your own clan, have kits, stuff like that

if you see a cat looking confused, you should talk to them

you can trade!! nobody can tell me these cats can't trade. head over to valentine, armadillo, or rhodes

you can also just get a bunch of cats to go around and fight stuff with you if you want so that's fun

okay i think that's it

Edited by Takoyama
yes
Link to comment
Share on other sites

nameΒ - Fawn

gender - Pangender

pronouns - Any pronouns

clan (rogues and kittypets are allowed) - Rouge

image/description -Β 254030_YJxoSoov.png.daf5271cd9d9f260e6f46042e8803085.png

other - An ex-kittypet that perferred to be a lone rouge so he didn't join Lannehechee

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Takoyama said:

name - Berrykit

gender - Female

pronouns - She/Her

clan (rogues and kittypets are allowed) - Rogue (if that's okay for kits)

image/description -Β my-meiker-1606282354094245.png

other - Berrykit is a happy-go-lucky kit interested in different insects and plants. She loves watching the variety of bugs go about their daily lives.

Β 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
  • takoyamaaaS changed the title to - + 𝕠𝕙 + - π•¨π•’π•£π•£π•šπ• π•£π•€ π•€π•šπ•ž/𝕣𝕑 (3/3 SLOTS)
On 8/9/2021 at 5:36 PM, Modiano said:

name - Lionfrost

Β 

gender - Female

Β 

pronouns - she her

Β 

clan - Glacierclan?

Β 

image/description -254030_s5Zd0rwX.png.9c81a4903d93df64bd1ae936f37c9152.png

Β 

other - Fluffy

you wake up as usual, sleeping between the trees in the open air. glacierclan, your home, made its camp in the small island in the frozen lake isabella, so they didn't have much shelter. what little there was went to the queens, kits, and elders. lifting your head from your paws, you notice a small rabbit hopping on the outskirts of the ice. as you drop into a crouch, trying to stalk it, a hawk swoops down and snatches the rabbit. well, there goes that... maybe you should check for more prey?

-go hunting

-explore

-patrol the borders

On 8/9/2021 at 5:59 PM, Crow-Pup-Artooie said:

nameΒ - Fawn

gender - Pangender

pronouns - Any pronouns

clan (rogues and kittypets are allowed) - Rouge

image/description -Β 254030_YJxoSoov.png.daf5271cd9d9f260e6f46042e8803085.png

other - An ex-kittypet that perferred to be a lone rouge so he didn't join Lannehechee

(just going to plop you in bayou nwa)Β 

you stretched as you woke up, basking in the sunlight of the early morning bayou. all your fluff made it a bit unbearable to live in the bayou during sunhigh, though, so you were considering moving near to valentine- even though twolegs were everywhere near there, you heard there was a trading post there. you were also constantly at risk in the bayou, what with all the alligators and snakes about. even the boars and foxes could harm you.

-start journeying towards valentine

-go hunting

-explore

On 8/10/2021 at 11:26 AM, Kira.APK said:

Β 

(you're near blackwater, in the great plains)

waking up with a startle, you almost fell off of the rock you were resting on. you didn't realize you had fallen asleep, you thought you had only taken a nap for an hour at most! you almost jumped off the rock, then noticed a small beetle crawling about. you stopped and watched it for a moment, then it flew off. it was hard living as a rogue kit, but it was bearable, even if you mostly ate the scraps twolegs in blackwater threw out. you suddenly got the urge to explore, for no apparent reason.

-go hunting

-go scavenging

-explore

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Takoyama said:

you wake up as usual, sleeping between the trees in the open air. glacierclan, your home, made its camp in the small island in the frozen lake isabella, so they didn't have much shelter. what little there was went to the queens, kits, and elders. lifting your head from your paws, you notice a small rabbit hopping on the outskirts of the ice. as you drop into a crouch, trying to stalk it, a hawk swoops down and snatches the rabbit. well, there goes that... maybe you should check for more prey?

-go hunting

-explore

-patrol the borders

(just going to plop you in bayou nwa)Β 

you stretched as you woke up, basking in the sunlight of the early morning bayou. all your fluff made it a bit unbearable to live in the bayou during sunhigh, though, so you were considering moving near to valentine- even though twolegs were everywhere near there, you heard there was a trading post there. you were also constantly at risk in the bayou, what with all the alligators and snakes about. even the boars and foxes could harm you.

-start journeying towards valentine

-go hunting

-explore

(you're near blackwater, in the great plains)

waking up with a startle, you almost fell off of the rock you were resting on. you didn't realize you had fallen asleep, you thought you had only taken a nap for an hour at most! you almost jumped off the rock, then noticed a small beetle crawling about. you stopped and watched it for a moment, then it flew off. it was hard living as a rogue kit, but it was bearable, even if you mostly ate the scraps twolegs in blackwater threw out. you suddenly got the urge to explore, for no apparent reason.

-go hunting

-go scavenging

-explore

go hunting

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, Modiano said:

go hunting

you stretch out of the crouch you were in, yawning. padding close to the leader, houndstar, you hesitate for a moment. houndstar was quite intimidating, being twice the size of most other cats. as you walked up to theΒ scarred tom, he dipped his head in greeting. houndstar didn't talk much.

848A2F60-DBBC-4891-92F4-00A1CC2B02CD.png.e0ab0c22e7c08ac843d9b5ee34670c7f.png

you shuffled your paws. "i'm gonna go hunting, just a heads-up." he flicked his ears in response.

walking through the camp, you spotted a few of the kits jumping and playing with the apprentices. kind of cute.

as soon as you left the camp borders, you broke into a run, avoiding the weak spots on the ice and the spots where the ice had broken. Β as soon as kits can leave the camp safely, usually around four moons, they're taught all the dangerous spots on the frozen lake.

you saw a white horse prancing in the snow. it didn't seem to be owned by any twolegs, so you let it be.

you were getting close to territory borders, but there always seemed to be better prey outside the clans' territory. you still needed to figure out what to hunt, though...

-look for rabbits

-look for voles

-look for deer, maybe?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Takoyama said:

you stretch out of the crouch you were in, yawning. padding close to the leader, houndstar, you hesitate for a moment. houndstar was quite intimidating, being twice the size of most other cats. as you walked up to theΒ scarred tom, he dipped his head in greeting. houndstar didn't talk much.

848A2F60-DBBC-4891-92F4-00A1CC2B02CD.png.e0ab0c22e7c08ac843d9b5ee34670c7f.png

you shuffled your paws. "i'm gonna go hunting, just a heads-up." he flicked his ears in response.

walking through the camp, you spotted a few of the kits jumping and playing with the apprentices. kind of cute.

as soon as you left the camp borders, you broke into a run, avoiding the weak spots on the ice and the spots where the ice had broken. Β as soon as kits can leave the camp safely, usually around four moons, they're taught all the dangerous spots on the frozen lake.

you saw a white horse prancing in the snow. it didn't seem to be owned by any twolegs, so you let it be.

you were getting close to territory borders, but there always seemed to be better prey outside the clans' territory. you still needed to figure out what to hunt, though...

-look for rabbits

-look for voles

-look for deer, maybe?

look for rabbits

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Takoyama said:

you stretched as you woke up, basking in the sunlight of the early morning bayou. all your fluff made it a bit unbearable to live in the bayou during sunhigh, though, so you were considering moving near to valentine- even though twolegs were everywhere near there, you heard there was a trading post there. you were also constantly at risk in the bayou, what with all the alligators and snakes about. even the boars and foxes could harm you.

-start journeying towards valentine

-go hunting

-explore

Go hunting

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...