Stray Fawn Community

Sims 3 Warrior Cats Challenge 2.0 because my other one is rolling in the grave

Katumai

the first few updates wont be very long because i want things to be peaceful for now (mostly since i dont really have any big plot ideas outside of personal drama) so yknow just bear with me

• Like 1
  • Paw up 3

Just don't think about it. You'll be fine.

Blackcloud sat in serene silence among the undergrowth, tail flicking occasionally as she watched a bird sing it's song in a tree, hardly able to see it through the leaves. She was alone. Everyone else was off doing something, probably getting used to the new camp.

She just wanted to forget, for just a moment. But the whole forest kept reminding her.

She...missed the wet ground, the way everything smelled, the way she was always cleaning the mud out of cats' fur. It was an odd thing to miss, but it was her home. She wanted to go back.

But I can't. It's not an option.

Two wide eyes suddenly met hers, staring from the canopy of leaves-unblinking. She stared right back, perplexed by what it was. A bird? Probably. Maybe some squirrel.

A few leaves and branches brushed aside as the creature hopped into view.

Oh...

It's an owl.

Her chest felt a little tight for a moment. An owl. An owl...

"What's got you staring at the sky, hm?"

The bird, as if it had had enough, spread it's wings and took off, leaving Blackcloud to twist around towards the voice.

Oh, great.

Fogstorm padded up to her, gait elegant as always as a light smile rested upon his face. It was almost infuriating, how unbothered and aloof he seemed at all times. Damn tom.

"Nothing, really. I'm just thinking is all."

"Hm." Fogstorm hummed, settling down next to her. "What about, if I may ask?"

Not that it was any of his business. As much as she wanted to tell him that, it...might feel better to get some of it off her chest. Breezepool was nowhere to be seen and Jackdaw wouldn't care to listen.

"I miss my home." She sighed. 

Fogstorm turned to look at her, head tilted ever so slightly, as if urging her to continue.

"The clan I used to live in. Foxtu-Jackdaw-and I had to leave. I had...friends there. Family." She paused, blinking a few times just to make sure she wasn't tearing up. "But it's unlikely I'll ever see them again."

"Why didn't they just come with you?" Fogstorm asked, lifting a paw to groom it, ear twisted around in her direction to indicate he was still listening.

Blackcloud stiffened. "It's complicated. And...Jackdaw says it shouldn't matter. She acts like she didn't care about them too..." She got quieter at the end, eye flicking to look away, catching on to a pretty pale blue flower. "But she had her own friends there. Ones she did a lot for..."

I think she just...

Fogstorm was looking at her now, no longer with that same confident smirk, but now with a softer look she didn't know he could have.

Wishes she could have saved them.

Screenshot-86.thumb.jpg.f327b159d85306b68419f963ba9d5d0b.jpg

• Like 2
  • Eek! 1

"Are you alright, dear?"

Frostpatch bristled, narrowing her eyes at the calico she-cat. "What do you want?"

Sweetface blinked, calmly flicking an ear. "That doesn't answer my question. And I just wanted to check on you, you've been sitting here for a while now."

Frostpatch scoffed. "I'm fine. It's none of your concern." She turned away stubbornly, tail tip flicking in agitation. It was none of Sweetface's business, and it's not like they were actually just sitting and staring for that long.

"You sure?" Sweetface pressed, a soft kindness in her voice that rubbed Frostpatch the wrong way.

No.

"Yes."

"Alright."

The two went quiet, Sweetface sitting down a few feet away and casually grooming herself.

Frostpatch tensed, watching her out of the corner of their eye. "Why are you still here?"

The she-cat didn't look up. "Company is always nice." She said simply.

They didn't respond, turning away and staring at the ground.

Maybe she's alright...

Screenshot-95.thumb.jpg.67cebd69beb82bd01bec0ea3248297e3.jpg

• Like 1
  • Eek! 2

"And then-and then-and then," 

Vixentumble meowed excitedly, tail swaying back and fourth behind her with energy, eyes sparkling as she told the story.

"I tackled 'em, right to the ground! After just a few swipes the mouseheart ran off with his tail between his legs!" She raised her right paw and unsheathed her claws to supposedly emphasize the point, laughing to herself. "Shoulda seen him! The poor tom barely got a hit on me!"

Beetletail chuckled himself, amused by the she-cat's energy. He had been quietly listening and grooming himself throughout the whole story, occasionally nodding his head or laughing. Vixentumble was an odd one, it seemed.

Darkflame sat quietly behind her, looming over the two with the same stoic expression he always had. He hadn't said a word or gave much of a reaction through the whole story, seemingly used to Vixentumble's antics.

The orange she-cat turned around and looked up at Darkflame, lifting a paw and nudging him in the shoulder. "You okay there, big guy? Grumpy as always?" She teased.

Darkflame simply flicked an ear and grunted, staring back with an unamused expression. Beetletail couldn't help but shrink back a little-the tom's mere prescence was a little unsettling with how sizable and mean he looked.

"Nice chatting with ya." Vixentumble snickered, turning back to Beetletail with a smile.

"Where was I?"

Screenshot-96.thumb.jpg.aebf7b16f2f07acf913d61c0a2d04ace.jpg

• Eek! 2
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, Katumai said:

"Are you alright, dear?"

Frostpatch bristled, narrowing her eyes at the calico she-cat. "What do you want?"

Sweetface blinked, calmly flicking an ear. "That doesn't answer my question. And I just wanted to check on you, you've been sitting here for a while now."

Frostpatch scoffed. "I'm fine. It's none of your concern." She turned away stubbornly, tail tip flicking in agitation. It was none of Sweetface's business, and it's not like they were actually just sitting and staring for that long.

"You sure?" Sweetface pressed, a soft kindness in her voice that rubbed Frostpatch the wrong way.

No.

"Yes."

"Alright."

The two went quiet, Sweetface sitting down a few feet away and casually grooming herself.

Frostpatch tensed, watching her out of the corner of their eye. "Why are you still here?"

The she-cat didn't look up. "Company is always nice." She said simply.

They didn't respond, turning away and staring at the ground.

Maybe she's alright...

Screenshot-95.thumb.jpg.67cebd69beb82bd01bec0ea3248297e3.jpg

1 hour ago, Katumai said:

"And then-and then-and then," 

Vixentumble meowed excitedly, tail swaying back and fourth behind her with energy, eyes sparkling as she told the story.

"I tackled 'em, right to the ground! After just a few swipes the mouseheart ran off with his tail between his legs!" She raised her right paw and unsheathed her claws to supposedly emphasize the point, laughing to herself. "Shoulda seen him! The poor tom barely got a hit on me!"

Beetletail chuckled himself, amused by the she-cat's energy. He had been quietly listening and grooming himself throughout the whole story, occasionally nodding his head or laughing. Vixentumble was an odd one, it seemed.

Darkflame sat quietly behind her, looming over the two with the same stoic expression he always had. He hadn't said a word or gave much of a reaction through the whole story, seemingly used to Vixentumble's antics.

The orange she-cat turned around and looked up at Darkflame, lifting a paw and nudging him in the shoulder. "You okay there, big guy? Grumpy as always?" She teased.

Darkflame simply flicked an ear and grunted, staring back with an unamused expression. Beetletail couldn't help but shrink back a little-the tom's mere prescence was a little unsettling with how sizable and mean he looked.

"Nice chatting with ya." Vixentumble snickered, turning back to Beetletail with a smile.

"Where was I?"

Screenshot-96.thumb.jpg.aebf7b16f2f07acf913d61c0a2d04ace.jpg

MY CHILDREN.

• Like 1

"Shhh..."

Sweetface whispered, gently grooming the top of one of the kits' heads as he squirmed around with tiny mews. The other kit was quiet, simply yawning and burying himself against her side, content.

She could hear Arrowclaw and Smokefang talking outside, and she pricked her ears, listening in.

"Smokefang, you dog!" Arrowclaw laughed, and Sweetface could practically imagine the embarassment on Smokefang's face. She wondered why he hadn't come in yet, but it didn't really matter. 

She could raise these kits on her own if she needed to.

(bet you guys werent expecting this already huh)

Screenshot-100.thumb.jpg.e1e36cb884852ad1761d46f906d7b74e.jpg

anndd of course they need names

both are toms, here's a better picture

Screenshot-103.thumb.jpg.e684d585467cb7bfad35560391e48ec8.jpg

• Love 2

28 minutes ago, Katumai said:

"Shhh..."

Sweetface whispered, gently grooming the top of one of the kits' heads as he squirmed around with tiny mews. The other kit was quiet, simply yawning and burying himself against her side, content.

She could hear Arrowclaw and Smokefang talking outside, and she pricked her ears, listening in.

"Smokefang, you dog!" Arrowclaw laughed, and Sweetface could practically imagine the embarassment on Smokefang's face. She wondered why he hadn't come in yet, but it didn't really matter. 

Runningkit

Shellkit

Fawnkit

Fallowkit

• Like 1
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, Katumai said:

"Shhh..."

sparrow kit

chickadee kit

• Like 1

On 8/15/2021 at 5:26 AM, Katumai said:

"Shhh..."

whos the father?

On 8/15/2021 at 5:26 AM, Katumai said:

"Shhh..."

Uh, some name suggestion

Tawnykit

Kookaburrakit

Cockatookit

Lyrebirdkit

Emukit

(maybe?? idk I wanna name one because they were my characters kits. Its fine if you don't use it tho!)

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Katumai said:

do any of the cats know stuff about herbs?? we dont have a medicine cat and we kinda need one

let’s just say.. blaze’fox does 😳😳

cutely pushes cat into a position of power 😳😳

Breezepool sat under the canopy of leaves, shielding himself from the warmth of the sun and enjoying the cool shade that enveloped him. It was a quiet day. Nobody was really out doing much, most were basking in the sun or quietly grooming themselves.

He could see Frostpatch with Sweetface over by the nursery, the two talking while Sparrowkit and Stormkit slept pressed up against their mother's side. 

With a quick scan of the clearing, he saw Blackcloud laughing about something with Fogstorm, and his ear twitched in annoyance. That tom was no good. It was better Blackcloud stayed away from him.

"So, what happened to your face, huh?"

Breezepool bristled, turning to look at the smaller cat that had made his way over. Arrowclaw.

He had the stupid smug look on his face he usually had, the one that rubbed him the wrong way-but they hadn't ever really talked. Maybe he was nicer than he looked.

"That's an awfully invasive question, shorty." Breezepool responded, raising an eyebrow.

Arrowclaw paused, tail tip twitching in what Breezepool assumed was unamusement. "Good one, but I've heard that one before! What's the weather like up there, huh?" He stuck his tongue out like some childish kit, and Breezepool watched in amusement as he padded off, having to hold back a few chuckles.

Weird guy.

(i know Arrowclaw doesn't look much smaller in this picture but its more apparent in game-and the angle makes it look kinda weird)

Screenshot-97.thumb.jpg.d82ad9c28443a23490f4f19737c193ab.jpg

• Like 4