Stray Fawn Community

Escape - An SCP Sim/Rp

Modiano Urania

29 minutes ago, Modiano said:

@cookie -she,her- Cookie Gamingcookie, I'm summoning you. Are you still going to join this? It's fine if you don't

i do not know what half the things in this mean and also i cannot think of characters for sims so i think actually no sorry < / 3

• Paw up 1

1 hour ago, cookie -she,her- said:

i do not know what half the things in this mean and also i cannot think of characters for sims so i think actually no sorry < / 3

well not knowing anything would help with the playthrough, but not having a character can be helped as well

we shall give you a character

7 minutes ago, Zixvir said:

well not knowing anything would help with the playthrough, but not having a character can be helped as well

we shall give you a character

If cookie doesn't want to then don't. Also I'm the one who'd give a character, not you

Name: D-71225 (Lavender)

Pronouns: They/Her

Age (yes this is important): 15

Role: D-Class

Looks?: Dyed purple hair, Orange D-class outfit, Grey-green eyes, Tanned skin, scars

Personality?: good liar, can bribe their way out of a lot of situations, They don’t really like people, always feels guilty for...something, doesn't talk much

(TS: Are you satisfied?)

• Eek! 1

Just now, Ranboo but a lot worse said:

Name: D-71225 (Lavender)

Pronouns: They/Her

Age (yes this is important): 15

Role: D-Class

Looks?: Dyed purple hair, Orange D-class outfit, Grey-green eyes, Tanned skin, scars

Personality?: good liar, can bribe their way out of a lot of situations, They don’t really like people, always feels guilty for...something, doesn't talk much

(TS: Are you satisfied?)

The amount of teenaged d-classes is already worrying /j