Modiano Urania

On 8/11/2021 at 9:40 AM, Modiano said:

Form:

Name: Pine

Pronouns: she/him

Age (yes this is important): 25

Role: Scientist 

Looks?: medium length brown hair, green eyes

Personality?: quiet. just wants to do her work and not talk to anybody.

took a bit but-

• Eek! 1

17 hours ago, Polly said:

took a bit but-

wait I just realized that since Pine doesn't like talking she may get herself killed by the statue scp that requires multiple people

also here's how the foundation hires people https://scp-wiki.wikidot.com/forum/t-1127951/how-does-the-foundation-hire-personnel

Just now, Zixvir said:

wait I just realized that since Pine doesn't like talking she may get herself killed by the statue scp that requires multiple people

also here's how the foundation hires people https://scp-wiki.wikidot.com/forum/t-1127951/how-does-the-foundation-hire-personnel

Not neessarily

Just now, Modiano said:

You only need an unbroken line of sight with the statue, just look at it while closing a door

but then won't it try to escape?

2 minutes ago, Zixvir said:

but then won't it try to escape?

also in the thread the last post shows how likely the foundation is to hire people

we should have those as statistics

also can I change my character?

On 8/11/2021 at 11:40 AM, Modiano said:

Name:

Pronouns:

Age (yes this is important):

Role:

Looks?:

Personality?:

Systems:

Blinking:

Every 5 actions, you'll be forced to blink. This number may change during the events. You can blink whenever you want to reset the number of actions left.

Inventory:

You can hold 6 items at once, some items can hold other items without penalties.

Sprinting:

You sprint. 5 actions can be made before having to stop, this number may be increased or decreased.

Crouching:

Crouching can avoid detection, makes you slower.

Name: Confrey

Pronouns:He Him

Age (why is this important): 23

Role:Scientist

Looks: Black hair, An entire eye he took off his head, semi-tan skin, moustache ending at where the eyes are on the horizontal axis, and a missing ring finger on his right hand donated to science.

Personality?: (I don't know how to do this so instead I'll just do a backstory)

Backstory: Was a scientis for 4 years until he got enlisted into the scp foundation for finding an anomoly, he worked well with people and cut off his ring finger when one of them told a joke about donating it to science. He then decided to get a surgery to remove his left eye for science. (also I plan to write about an scp that is this eye and hand later so eventually this may effect the plot)

I also have 2 questions

what site are we working at and  should I get a blinking and inventory penalty?

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Zixvir said:

Name: Confrey

Pronouns:He Him

Age (why is this important): 23

Role:Scientist

Looks: Black hair, An entire eye he took off his head, semi-tan skin, moustache ending at where the eyes are on the horizontal axis, and a missing ring finger on his right hand donated to science.

Personality?: (I don't know how to do this so instead I'll just do a backstory)

Backstory: Was a scientis for 4 years until he got enlisted into the scp foundation for finding an anomoly, he worked well with people and cut off his ring finger when one of them told a joke about donating it to science. He then decided to get a surgery to remove his left eye for science. (also I plan to write about an scp that is this eye and hand later so eventually this may effect the plot)

I also have 2 questions

what site are we working at and  should I get a blinking and inventory penalty?

No penalty, site 19

• Thanks 1