Jump to content
Stray Fawn Community

I've improved a bit


Taduk
 Share

Recommended Posts

Here's a drawing I did of Raisper, my sun/destruction god, from 2 years agoTheCoolerRaisperButLINES.thumb.png.a36cd5467f9aa20906258f0d761f6740.png

& Here's another that I made just today

Raisper.thumb.png.758f90cf3a79841f9ea223d2da91bbed.png

..I think it's safe to say I've improved a smidge

  • Love 8
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Another improvement kinda thing

Here's when I drew Taduk, my mischief/glitches god (and fella I'm named after),  2 years ago

TadukdoinFingerGunsohno.thumb.png.76282ffedd6342976e325cb2829aa591.png

And here's when I drew the guy today (hes a businessman now'

IdiotInATie.thumb.png.ceef8a295eaa4fa14c52d3b7c43c090b.png

  • Love 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Taduk said:

Another improvement kinda thing

Here's when I drew Taduk, my mischief/glitches god (and fella I'm named after),  2 years ago

TadukdoinFingerGunsohno.thumb.png.76282ffedd6342976e325cb2829aa591.png

And here's when I drew the guy today (hes a businessman now'

IdiotInATie.thumb.png.ceef8a295eaa4fa14c52d3b7c43c090b.png

he is looking very snazzy :]

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/14/2021 at 8:53 PM, Taduk said:

Here's a drawing I did of Raisper, my sun/destruction god, from 2 years agoTheCoolerRaisperButLINES.thumb.png.a36cd5467f9aa20906258f0d761f6740.png

& Here's another that I made just today

Raisper.thumb.png.758f90cf3a79841f9ea223d2da91bbed.png

..I think it's safe to say I've improved a smidge

it's a comepletely different artstlye

the new art style is different, but clearly more detailed.

detail is not always good.

but both are way beyond my ability so art just looks good and I can't really judge since they're both further than my imaginiation spectrum

12 hours ago, Taduk said:

Another improvement kinda thing

Here's when I drew Taduk, my mischief/glitches god (and fella I'm named after),  2 years ago

TadukdoinFingerGunsohno.thumb.png.76282ffedd6342976e325cb2829aa591.png

And here's when I drew the guy today (hes a businessman now'

IdiotInATie.thumb.png.ceef8a295eaa4fa14c52d3b7c43c090b.png

looks kinda SKETCHy

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Zixvir said:

it's a comepletely different artstlye

the new art style is different, but clearly more detailed.

detail is not always good.

but both are way beyond my ability so art just looks good and I can't really judge since they're both further than my imaginiation spectrum

looks kinda SKETCHy

in the last one, he doesn't have legs, in the first one, you can barely see the front legs. Though that would be the camo working

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...