Stray Fawn Community

pepper's homethread where i

MAТТRESS

1 minute ago, spamton deltarune said:

Your art is so pretty grrr

🔫

(but thank toyuu so miuch i dont thonk you give urself enough credit for your art like ur style is so cute and the expression s afgr

thnakdk you)

37 minutes ago, pepper_ said:

🔫

(but thank toyuu so miuch i dont thonk you give urself enough credit for your art like ur style is so cute and the expression s afgr

thnakdk you)

🪓

(aaaa thank you,,, I do not deserve this from someone as talented as you :cries:)

2 minutes ago, spamton deltarune said:

🪓

(aaaa thank you,,, I do not deserve this from someone as talented as you :cries:)

(sdhfh brrroo you deserve sm like i appreciate the compliments but im just like a girl who doesnt go outside nearly as much as she should and just draws a lot haha. i like the nice comments but im just,,me and you dont need to put urself down just to say you think my art is neat b/c it makes me feel kinda bad

im not upset and im not trying to make you feel guilty, and again i really do appreciate the compliments, but you dont always have to degrade urself to make someone else feel good. your art is super pretty bestie please remember that <3. )

5 minutes ago, pepper_ said:

(sdhfh brrroo you deserve sm like i appreciate the compliments but im just like a girl who doesnt go outside nearly as much as she should and just draws a lot haha. i like the nice comments but im just,,me and you dont need to put urself down just to say you think my art is neat b/c it makes me feel kinda bad

im not upset and im not trying to make you feel guilty, and again i really do appreciate the compliments, but you dont always have to degrade urself to make someone else feel good. your art is super pretty bestie please remember that <3. )

(:cries: ,,, thank you,,,)

1 hour ago, pepper_ said:

HOLY CRAP WAIT ITS RANBOOS BIRTHDAY TODAY??????

HE HAS A BIRTHDAY??????????? WHAAAATTTTRNGNYJ????????????????????????????????

CANNOT BELIEVE HE DIDNT EVEN LET US GUESS 😢 /J