Stray Fawn Community

pepper's homethread where i

MAТТRESS

1 minute ago, pepper_ said:

how did we get it into our heads that tubbo was older than ranboo like ??

didnt ranboo say he was born before tommy after tubbo one time wasnt that how we started happybirthdaying every day

1 minute ago, sussy deltarune said:

didnt ranboo say he was born before tommy after tubbo one time wasnt that how we started happybirthdaying every day

ik he said he was born before tommy but i dont remember him ever outright saying that he was born after tubbo

i think we all just assumed that because they talked about it a lot? idk he couldve said it i havent been watching since the beginning

1 hour ago, pepper_ said:

ik he said he was born before tommy but i dont remember him ever outright saying that he was born after tubbo

i think we all just assumed that because they talked about it a lot? idk he couldve said it i havent been watching since the beginning

everyone always said he was born after tubbo but i dont think i ever heard him say it either so i guess we did just assume that then 🤔

• Like 1

i just had to watch a bunch of toddlers for this thing at my church

i

for the first like half an hour we all just sat in the room and they colored and watched veggie tales

but then they got bored so we took them outside in like this courtyard

they ran around for a bit and smelled all of the dead or fake flowers and marveled at how good they smelled

and when they ran out of flowers to smell they just picked up rocks and pieces of bark off of the pavement and started smelling that.

this one kid was kinda just doin his own thing playing by himself in the grass, but the grass was kinda wet so he went over to me and was like "my hands are wet" and then proceeded to just wipe them on my leggings while i just stood there like 🧍 "do you want me to go inside and get you a tissue or..????"

the girl that was watching the kids with me was just cackling

all in all 10/10

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, pepper_ said:

i just had to watch a bunch of toddlers for this thing at my church

i

for the first like half an hour we all just sat in the room and they colored and watched veggie tales

but then they got bored so we took them outside in like this courtyard

they ran around for a bit and smelled all of the dead or fake flowers and marveled at how good they smelled

and when they ran out of flowers to smell they just picked up rocks and pieces of bark off of the pavement and started smelling that.

this one kid was kinda just doin his own thing playing by himself in the grass, but the grass was kinda wet so he went over to me and was like "my hands are wet" and then proceeded to just wipe them on my leggings while i just stood there like 🧍 "do you want me to go inside and get you a tissue or..????"

the girl that was watching the kids with me was just cackling

all in all 10/10

Veggie tales is great

or was it the Netflix adaptation